Sunday, June 13, 2021

Emily's Toy - Pt. 1

 


It's been quite awhile since I've sat down for any serious writing.  Not for a lack of ideas - life stuff, you understand.  My partner and I bought a fixer-uper of a house, and there's always more to do, more to stress about.  I haven't yet found a place that feels 100% comfortable to write.  And like, oversized electrical outlet covers, where do you even GET those?  

The other thing, holding me back, is this story right here.

I started it way back in January 2021, and it was 95% done a month later.  Fully drafted, most of it on its second edit.  Here we are in June.  For whatever reason, I haven't been motivated to push it those last few inches.  Like seriously, it's the matter of two hours work, tops.  Each time I get a new, shiny idea for a story, I remember that I still to finish this one.  Then I sigh, and pick up a screw driver instead.

So, here's to being a little less precious.  

Full Story-Tags: NSFW, slow shrink, female growth, male growth, objectification, public humiliation, reality manipulation, classism, BDSM, toxic marriage dynamics

Chapter Tags: sex toys, exhibitionism, unrealistic grooming regimens


Emily's Toy - Pt. 1

“Do we really have to go?”  Emily wrapped her arms around her husband’s shoulders, pressing herself into him from behind as he tried to dress.  “There are so many things I’d rather do on a Friday night.  I’ve got a few ideas actually.  You know you want to hear them."

Alex sighed. He let her kiss him a while longer.  Then gently shrugged out of her grasp so he could finish buttoning his shirt. “You know I’d love to stay in, and explore the limits of that imagination of yours.  But we’ve put off the Dabrowski’s three times in a row.”

“Their parties are so boring, though!”  She stuck out her lower lip. “I  don’t want to spend a whole evening listening to you talk about golf.  Or artisanal cheese, or whatever.  You’re seriously going to tell me you’d rather go out, then spend an evening with all of this?” She ran her hand slowly from her hip to her thigh, posing for him. She was still faintly damp from the shower, and freshly shaved.  So far the only progress she’d made in getting ready for the evening was to pull on a lacy pink thong.  She hadn't even bothered to dry her hair.  He loved it when it trailed down her arms this way, in wet little streaks.

This was the part where his resolve would crumble, and she’d get her way.  Or he’d punish her, which was better.  Either way, they wouldn’t be going out tonight.

“You’re insatiable lately.”  He looked her over, and she saw him preparing to cave.

“What can I say.  I love a man who knows how to dress.”  She grasped his tie, pulling him toward the bed.  "Want me to show you how much?"

“If it was up to you, we’d never leave the bedroom.”  He jerked the tie out of her hand, looping it around his neck.  

Emily stepped between him and the mirror. “And what’s wrong with that? Are you trying to tell me you don’t love me anymore?”

“Not buying, dear.” He took hold of her shoulders, and gently but firmly moved her out of his way. His fingers went through the practiced motions of tying a Double Windsor.  “Come on, we’ve got to leave in thirty minutes. Go dry your hair.”

Emily sat on the bed, arms crossed and stubbornly tucked her chin.  “No. You can’t make me.”

"You'd like if if I tried, though."

She grinned.

“Well, if you insist, I'll go alone.  I’ll just tell everyone you’re sick.”

"Alex, no!  You're missing the point!"  She crawled higher up on the bed, motioning for him to join with plantive little movements.  

He considered his reflection.  “Sick, yes.  That's what I'll tell them.  Something gastrointestinal.  You know, butt stuff.  You’re going to have the whole neighborhood asking if you’re okay tomorrow.  Condolences, home remedies….”

“You wouldn’t!”

He gave her a smirk as he pulled on his jacket.  “Try me.”

“Alex!” She threw herself backward, pounding on the bed with her fists.  “You’re so mean to me! And all because I just wanted to stay home and fuck your brains out!”  

“Oh, sit up straight.  Besides, it doesn’t have to be one thing or the other.  I had a surprise for you actually, but now I don’t know.  Maybe you don't deserve it.”

She lifted her head, staring at him suspiciously. “You’re not teasing?”

“I’m not teasing.  I got you a present. Something to help make the evening a little more tolerable.  And to give you something to look forward to when we get home.”

Emily’s face brightened. She suddenly looked like a little girl on Christmas morning - albeit a girl with the physique of a runway model. “A present? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“You didn’t give me a chance, and you were being bad."  He smirked.  "I'll show you.  But if you like it, you have to promise you’ll go to the party.”

She pursed her lips, considering her options.

“Emily….”

“Oh alright, fine!”  

Alex went to the bedside table, and looped his finger around a thin, purple electrical wire Emily had never seen before.  He traced it back to her drawer.  Her special drawer.  “I wanted to make sure it was charged for tonight,” he explained, as he withdrew two objects. One was small, and ovoid.  It looked like a FOB for some futuristic car. The other was a smooth plastic bullet about the size of Emily’s thumb. “You know what this is?”

“The Aphrodite 2001 Bluetooth-Controlled Couple’s Vibrator!” She bounded from the bed, grinning from ear to ear. “The XL model!  Seventeen functions, five hundred foot range, six hour battery life! A new revolution in discreet erotic exploration!” She paused, looked down at it, frowning. “It’s a lot smaller than I expected.”

He shrugged.  “Size isn’t everything.  All the reviews say it’s supposed to be very powerful. For what I paid, it had better be.”

Emily gave him a coy look. “So it was all an act?  Being so cold to me, making me think the spark had gone out of our marriage.  You just wanted to tease me, torment me, ramp me up.  Then make me wear my wonderful new toy all night. So I have to stifle every little gasp and moan, while it vibrates inside me. Making sure none of our oh-so proper neighbors can see how turned on I am.  Knowing that every little twitch and pulse is delivered by my lovingly depraved husband.  Then later, when I'm drunk on fancy cocktails, you'll bring me home.  Wet and wanting.  And fuck the absolute daylights out of me.  Is that about right?”

“Yep.” He held it out to her, then pulled it away at the last minute. “But only if you behave yourself tonight.  Do we have a deal?”

“But I don’t know if I can,” she drawled.  “You know how much of an exhibitionist I am.  Gosh.  How am I going to be able to hold it together.  With all those people, watching me.  None of them knowing how I’m secretly holding myself back.  Fighting so hard not to lose it.  Can you imagine if I slipped, and came in front of all those people?  You know how loud I am...."

“Stop trying to get me worked up."  Alex tapped his watch.  "Twenty minutes.  And counting.”

“Then you better help me put it in." 

Emily kissed him once, gratefully. Then dropped her panties, and wordlessly spread herself on the bed.

Alex moved against her with practiced precision.  Not hurrying, but wasting no motions.  He stroked his finger along the tender skin of her inner thigh, going slow enough to work her into a gentle boil.  The very moment she was wet enough, he slipped the toy inside.  And once it was past her lips, it was hardly anything at all. She could sense it there, resting against her g-spot.  But just barely. 

He stood, admiring his handiwork.

“You really know how to leave a girl hanging.  I don’t suppose you’re planning to turn it on and give me a demonstration?”

“That wasn't our deal.” He winked. “Besides. I wouldn’t want to distract you. Eighteen minutes.”

Emily was already pulling her makeup case from under the bed.  “Have the car ready, darling.”

.  

No comments:

Post a Comment