Thursday, November 4, 2021

Following the Recipe - Pt. 3

 


Anna was silent as they were led to their table, were handed their menus, informed of the specials. Michelle couldn’t resist making near-continuous eye contact, a constant I-told-you-so to her slowly growing ex-roommate. For once Anna actually looked SHY. She chewed her lip, fidgeting nervously with her dress as she watched Michelle slowly dwindle. 

 It was after they’d ordered drinks when she finally spoke. “So. Magic, huh?”

Michelle buttered a slice of bread. “Uh-huh. There’s not a lot of money in it. But there ARE benefits.” She tugged at her increasingly loose collar for emphasis. The experience of shrinking…she hadn’t expected it to feel so damn GOOD! It was a bit like being drunk, though without any loss of function or wherewithal. Her senses of touch and smell seemed sharper. And earlier, when Anna had purred sensually in her ear, it had been all she could do to not scream with pleasure.

“Hm. Neat. So you’re ACTUALLY going to get small, then? Like MUCH smaller than me. Five feet even? Wow. That’s small enough that I basically get to have my way with you, isn’t it? How interesting.” 

Under the table, the edge of Anna’s heel brushed against Michelle’s calve. It was slow and deliberate, a sudden bite against her sensitive skin. The heel went on, pressing higher, harder. Michelle whimpered. The butter knife slipped from her grasp, clattering on the table. And just like that her moment of smug victory was over. 

“You know, I ALWAYS had a crush on you back at school.” Anna didn’t bother to keep her voice down as she accepted her cocktail from the waiter. “The physical stuff sure – you’re DEFINITELY my type, minus the whole Giganta thing. But besides that. You have this quiet, unassuming confidence that I find VERY attractive…yet you manage to be shy around me, even when you’re fully a head taller. I think about what might have been sometimes. If our tastes in, ah, STATURES hadn’t been mutually exclusive.”

“Yeah….”

“But then, you found a way to address that, didn’t you? That satisfies BOTH our needs. And going so far as to have your height made-to-order? Letting me TELL you how small to get? I can’t imagine a finer gift for my particular sensibilities.”

“Yeah….”

Michelle was having a hard time following this conversation as anything other than a series of warm emotions. That ‘slightly-drunk’ feeling was getting stronger. Anna’s heel was well past the hem of her skirt now. She was incredibly conscious of how oversized her panties were growing, of the soft kiss of fresh air against her nether regions, of how easy it would be for the tip of that heel to slip past.

“God Michelle, I can actually SEE you shrinking.” Anna leaned closer, still speaking in full voice. “You’re already shorter than I ever was. Are you SURE you aren’t going to be five feet tall until after dinner? Because at this rate….”

Michelle moaned. And shrank, in a sudden, dramatic burst. Several heads turned in their direction, as the dwindling girl lost three inches of height in the space of as many heartbeats. 

“Holy shit!” both girls said, in unison.

“That’s…okay. Unexpected. Am I done? I’m not still shrinking, am I? After that?”

Slowly, Anna nodded. She sipped her drink. “Even faster. I think you MIGHT have taken a little overdose, sweetie. No matter. Tiny is a SUPER cute look on you – the smaller the better as far as I’m concerned. Plus I can TELL how good it must feel. Your cheeks are all flushed. You have this delightful look of embarrassed need in your eyes. Plus that shirt is getting way, WAY….”

Anna’s monologue was suddenly interrupted when she, too, moaned. And shrank. Not as much as Michelle had. But enough. Her perfectly tailored dress hung loose around her shoulders, her large breasts no longer supported by the taut fabric.

The restaurant was very quiet now. Every other patron was either watching them, or scrupulously NOT watching.

“Bathroom. Now!” Anna hissed.

Michelle helped support her taller friend, who was suddenly having quite a bit of trouble walking in those enormous platforms of hers. Though come to think of it, she was having problems of her own. Even her simple ballet flats were barely staying on her feet. She had to consciously flex her toes and ankles with each step, dragging them along more than walking in them. It was a constant tripping hazard. Michelle guessed she was about 5’4” now – the height of a NORMAL person. The idea was thrilling, in a way. To be average. For the time being, with her heels, Anna had a full head of height on her. But with BOTH of them apparently dwindling now, there was no way to tell how long that would last.

In the bathroom, the taller woman ran straight to the mirror. Michelle locked the door behind, and pulled out her phone.


Michelle: Hey sorry to bother you. Remember that shrinking potion I made?? I finally tried it, was SUPER careful with the dosing. I’m shrinking way faster than I should. Plus my friend is too now??? Ideas?


“What are you doing?” Anna shot a glance over her shoulder, then went back to a panicked assessment of her reflection.

“I’m texting my mist – I mean, Eve. Hopefully she’ll have some advice.”

Anna bit her lip, clamping her hands down on the edge of the sink. Another little pulse of shrinking went through her body. The spaghetti strap of her dress slipped a bit further down her shoulder, as she lost another inch of height. “Like an antidote? Tell me there’s an antidote!”

“If there is I never learned it. Wait!” she added, as Anna’s face contorted in anger. “It wears off! It’s like a twenty-four hour kind of thing? Okay? What, did you think I wanted to be tiny for the rest of my LIFE?”

Her shrinking friend relaxed a little at this. She took a deep breath. “Well. Actually.”

“You sound disappointed.” Michelle smirked, then balled her hands into fists as she, too, shrank again. Deciding to give up on her increasingly giant footwear, she stepped out of her flats. She flexed her toes, and walked barefoot across the cold tile floor to stand beside her friend. Now the top of her head just barely cleared Anna’s shoulder.

“I STILL didn’t sign on to shrink tonight,” Anna grumbled. “The idea was for YOU to be the little one.”

“You’re still bigger than me,” Michelle said quietly.

Anna cocked her head, in surprise. The corner of her mouth turned up slightly. “You know….”

Just then Michelle’s phone chirped.

“What’d she say?”

“Hold on.” Michelle frowned. “That I probably didn’t have the cork on all the way, and some of the potion evaporated. So it was too concentrated.” The phone buzzed again. Michelle blushed. She typed in reply.

“What?”

“I guess…sometimes. Contact can spread it. If it happens too soon after you take your dose. Like, mouth-to-mouth.”

“Mouth…oh.” Anna gave a guilty little laugh, and ruffled her friend’s hair. “I guess I DID kind of pounce on you, huh?”

“Yeah….” The phone chirped again. Michelle sighed, then read aloud. “’I’ve got my own little visitor this weekend. Don’t bother me again unless it’s an emergency. Have fun you two! Kissy emoji, water drop emoji, eggplant emoji.’”

“Sounds like you have a fun working environment.” Anna grunted, as she shrank again. Her expression looked less pained this time. Michelle took her hand. Anna gave her a squeeze. “Do you have any idea how small I’m going to get?” Her voice had a petulant, almost childish quality.

“No. You’ll probably shrink less than I will, if that’s any consolation. Then again, I started out a WHOLE lot bigger….”

Anna scowled. “Okay. But!” She took Michelle by the shoulders, stood behind her, made her face the mirror. It was mounted high, and the smaller woman was shocked to find she could only just see the top half of her face. “When we came in, you were all the way up to the bottom of my chin.” Anna held her hand there to demonstrate. The position was several inches above the top of Michelle’s head. She dropped it slowly, giving the smaller girl a skritch. “Now? You’re barely up to my shoulders, cutie. Face it. Even if we’re both shrinking? You’re still shrinking FASTER.”

“You’re still in your heels, though!”

Her friend pursed her lips, considering this. With a dramatic sigh, she finally stepped out of her platforms – no need to even loosen the straps. She flexed her ankle, visibly relieved. Anna’s height had dropped precipitously. She was actually on the SHORT side for a woman. Even so, Michelle could see in the mirror that her head was only level with the taller girl’s eyes.

“I may be short,” Anna growled. “But as long as I stay taller than YOU? I think I’ll manage.”

Anna kissed her then, touching her on the chin, making her crane her neck to meet her lips. She was clearly in no hurry, took her time to let Michelle melt into it. Her tongue teased, finally daring to slip into the smaller girl’s mouth. Michelle wasn’t surprised when another surge of pleasure announced she was shrinking again. Anna held her tighter, squeezing, almost as if it was the pressure that was forcing Michelle smaller. Hands at her side slipped delicately under her much-too-large button-up, past the waistband of her skirt.

“Okay?” Anna breathed.

Michelle nodded emphatically.

A large, soft hand drifted lower on her body. Her panties were impossibly huge on her now. Anna used the tip of her finger to nudge them, drawing a line around her hip, until they gave way and fell to pool at her feet. Michelle spread her legs obediently, leaning more of her weight against the suddenly Amazonian girl, painfully aware of how fast she was shrinking now. Anna scratched fingernails through the smooth curls of Michelle’s pubic hair, reaching lower…and lower….

The knob of the bathroom door jiggled suddenly. From outside, there came a polite little knock. “Just a minute!” Anna called sweetly.

Michelle opened her eyes. She couldn’t even see her own reflection now – just Anna, smirking down at her. The girl was a giant! Michelle’s eyes were only JUST level with the long valley of her cleavage. It was quite a sight from this angle, especially since Anna was having a rather severe wardrobe malfunction. At some point during the kiss she’d obviously done some shrinking of her own.

“God, I can’t be much more than four and a half feet tall.” Michelle tightened her skirt to its maximum, set to work rolling up her sleeves. “I don’t know HOW I’m going to get through dinner after that.” 

Anna tied off her dress, tucking her hilariously large shoes under her arm. “You know it’s the darndest thing? I’m not hungry anymore.” 

“Yeah…. Um. Do you, w-want to go back to my place?” Michelle’s voice was small, and very hopeful.

“Oh, but you know what I AM in the mood for? Dancing! And there’s a club just down the street. I saw it on the ride in!”

Michelle gave a panicked little laugh. “You want…but everyone will see me!”

“Uh-huh! And you’ll probably get even SMALLER too. But I want to show you off to the whole WORLD. To have everyone see me with my cute. Little. Girlfriend.”

It was the final word that won her over. Swallowing, Michelle took Anna’s hand, and let the giant girl lead her on.

No comments:

Post a Comment