Monday, December 28, 2020

Taking Yes - Pt. 5

 


Chapter 5 Tags: Off-camera BDSM going wrong, light restraint, consensual non-monogamy



Taking Yes - Pt. 5


It was hard to find club attire for a three foot tall woman.  Particularly one built like Evalyn.  Will had helped her to settle on a black button-up dress, though the white trim and ruffles were nearly a deal-breaker.  They compromised by cutting off the sleeves.  She sat on his lap tonight, bare feet dangling above the floor, using both hands to sip from her giant mug of coffee.  The Gilded Lily was filling up.  In another hour, it would be a madhouse.

Mr. Black sat beside them at the bar, looking morose.  He glanced over his shoulder, to where Lyra stood with a small group of friends.  Her back was turned.  She wore a schoolgirl uniform, and a well-fitting one at that, but the most noticeable thing about the outfit was what was missing: her collar.

Evalyn stuck a look up at the man who held her, gave him an I-told-you-so smirk.  Will frowned, and poked the tiny woman in the ribs.  She sighed in resignation.  “Penny for your thoughts, Black?”

He gave her a sad smile.  “You know it’s really hard to take you seriously when you’re tiny like that, E.”

“Deal with it.”  The half-sized woman shifted regally on Will’s lap.  “Do you want to talk about it or not.”

Black seemed to weigh his options.  Then he clamped a hand over his eyes, and groaned.  “Everything was so awesome!  I don’t know how it happened!”

Will made eye contact with Steven, motioned him over.  The bartender nodded, joining the three, refilling Black’s solo cup.

“She was into literally everything I wanted to do.  Like she never said no to me, not once.  But she kept wanting more.  Kept asking if I could turn up the voltage, or hit harder.  I bought the most expensive Violet Wand on the market for that woman.  You know what she said?  It tickled!”

Evalyn rolled her eyes.  “If I had a nickel for every dom substituting accessories for skill….”

Will gave the small woman a slightly harder poke.  “So what happened?” 

“I tried her on paddles.  Hickory canes.  Even this old belt I had, where the leather split to make this nice sharp edge?  And she liked it, and she had fun, but….”

“But it wasn’t enough,” Will said.  “You couldn’t make her give up, right?”

Evalyn sighed dreamily, and ran her tiny hand down his thigh.

“Yeah.  Until one night, she brought me a present.  An eight-foot bullwhip.”

“Um,” the other three said in unison.

“And I told her I’d never used one before, wasn’t sure I should, but she said she didn’t mind, and kept begging….”

“Jesus, Black.”  Evalyn leaned in.  “You didn’t.”

“She was really into it.  The first two or three cracks.  Then she moved when I wasn’t expecting and….”

Will wrapped an arm around Evalyn’s stomach, hugging her like a teddy bear.  “Was she okay?”

“I got her on the cheek.”  He drew a line from the rim of his ear, stopping just before it reached his nose.  “She was crying, said she just needed a minute, but she wanted to keep going.  And I saw the bruise already developing, like not even half an inch from her eye, and….”

“And you ran,” Will said flatly.

Mr. Black looked surprised.  Then covered his face in his hands.  “Yeah.  I mean how stupid is that?  She wasn’t hurt, not like, bad, but I panicked.  I don’t know what happened, I couldn’t be in that room anymore, I couldn’t.”

“Believe me man, I’ve been there.”

“Oh for the love of GOD!” Evalyn slammed her little fist down on the bar.  “How the hell did you not know better?  Okay.  Where do I even start?  First, you’ve got way more experience than that poor girl.  She had no idea what she was even getting into.  It was your responsibility to make her aware of the risks with hardware like that.  Second, you had no idea what you were doing.  You could have injured her for life!”

He massaged his temples.  “You want me to say it?  I fucked up.  Can we just drop it?”

“Third!  Did it even occur to you that you could say no?  Or that you’re the injured party here, too?”

Black said nothing.

“She ignored your boundaries, didn’t listen to your soft no’s.  Abdicated responsibility for her personal safety, made you do the work instead.  You could have been a better advocate.  But what she did is fucked up too.”

Mr. Black looked down at his hands, studying them in silence as the club bustled around them.  Finally he sighed.  “Anyway that was a week ago.  I know I should apologize….”

“You both should.”  Evalyn shook her head.  She let out a long sigh, that slowly built to an exasperated groan.  “God.  No, I’m not going to sit this one out.  Will, put me down.”

He hesitated for a moment, but there was no arguing with Evalyn when she was like this.  He lowered the half-sized woman to the floor.  Then looked at her proudly as she strode across the room.  Evalyn made a beeline for Lyra, hands balled into fists.  Several patrons of the club noticed her approach, and hurriedly stepped out of her way.

Black groaned, turning away.   “God, I can’t with this.”

Will watched Evalyn tap Lyra on the arm.  Saw the tiny woman point an accusing finger, gesturing angrily toward the bar.  Then he, too, looked away.  “Look on the bright side.  At least she can’t make things any worse.”

“Wanna bet?  No, you know what?  I’m done talking about this.  Hey, uh.”  Black flailed for a moment, then made eye contact with the bartender.  “So what happened to, ‘no scenening in social areas?’  Doesn’t a teeny-tiny E break that rule right down the middle?”

“Like anyone listened to me anyway.” Steven shrugged.  “Anyway, there are grey areas.  I’ve decided to interpret it the same way as attire.  Like the collar your friend was wearing, until recently?  More a representation of relationship status, than anything directly inappropriate.  As long as these two keep it PG-13, Evalyn can be whatever size she wants.”

“What is the world coming to.”  Black smiled, and gave a dry laugh.  “So what are you two now?  Is she just your shrinky-dink play partner?  Or y’all like, dating?  What?”

Will shrugged.  “I suppose she has been sleeping over a lot lately.  We usually do my place, since her cats kind of put a lower limit on things.”

“Good for you, man.”  Black slapped him on the shoulder.  “I’m amazed anyone could make an honest-to-God sub out of her.”

“I wouldn’t phrase it like that.” Will smiled off into the distance.  “It’s been good though.  Really... good.”

“Well, I’m happy for you.  Can’t say I’m exactly jealous.  E seems like kind of a handful.”

Will stifled a laugh.

“Wha—oh.  I get it.  Still.  It makes my life easier.  She doesn’t take up quite as much space around here lately.”

Evalyn shouldered the two men apart, in all her six foot one glory, naked as the day she was born.  In front of her, she held a surprised-looking man in a standing hammerlock.  Pivoting at the waist, she pushed him face-down onto the bar.

Steven opened his mouth.  Shut it again.  “I’m going on break,” he sighed.

“Hey Black, look over your shoulder.”  Evalyn jerked her chin, indicating.

They all looked.  Even the man on the bar followed with his eyes.  Lyra looked embarrassed.  From across the room, she slowly raised her hand, and waved once.  Wrapped around her wrist was a familiar leather collar.

“She’s too embarrassed to talk yet.  But she’s sorry, and wants to start over.  You’re getting coffee next week.”

Mr. Black shot her an amazed look.  “I… wow.  Thanks, E.  I owe you.”

“Don’t mention it.  Ever.”  She leaned her elbow against the man she was pinning.  “Anyway.  Will honey, this is Doug.  Doug, Will.”

“Charmed,” the man grunted.

“He’s a dear old punching bag of mine, with some rather presumptuous opinions about my stature of late.”

Will leaned down, placing his chin on the bar beside the man’s face.  “Antagonizing?”

Doug gave him a guilty smile, and tried to shrug.

“Anyway.  I find all these good deeds have put me in the mood to work off some steam.  Doug conveniently presented himself.  Do you mind?”

“No, I suppose not.”  Will gave her a benevolent smile.

For several seconds, Evalyn stared at him blankly.  Waiting for more.

“Really, I don’t mind.  We didn’t have any specific plans for tonight.  And it makes me happy when you indulge yourself.”

She considered him carefully.  Then nodded, and released the man from beneath her weight.  “Go find us some space,” she growled, and playfully bit his ear.  She stood, lifting her arms over her head, stretching out a knot.  Then turned to follow him.

“Hey.”

Evalyn turned, looking expectant. 

“I was thinking, later.  I want to try for a new record.”

She bit her lower lip.  “For… taking all of you?  What was I last time?  Three foot four?”

He nodded, smirking evilly.  “I got some new lube.  I’m thinking we’ll start you around… two-six.”

Evalyn’s eyes went wide.

“Have fun.”  He patted her on the top of the head.  “I’ll be waiting.”

She went.

“I think that’s officially all I can handle for tonight,” Black said.  “I must be getting old, it’s not even nine.”

“It’s important to know your limits.”  He watched Evalyn duck beneath the velvet curtain.  “Take care of yourself, buddy.”

Will stayed.  It had been awhile since he’d found himself alone at the bar.  In the old days, it was how he’d passed most every night.  Back then he had himself convinced it was better this way.  Tonight, though, there was another feeling.  An odd sense of satisfaction.  He smiled wistfully into his Dr. Pepper.

Two seats down, a barstool scraped.  Will turned, and found a young woman looking at him nervously.  She smiled, and quickly looked away.  They sat in polite silence, as she waited for someone to take her drink order.

“Excuse me?”  Will cleared his throat.  “I don’t mean to intrude.  But I happen to know the bartender stepped away.  I’m not sure when he’s coming back.”

“Thanks.”  Her eyes were very dark, outlined in black liner that perfectly matched her short bobbed hair.  “I’m not in a hurry though.”

He nodded.  “This isn’t a bad place to just sit and watch the world go by.”  He looked over his shoulder, where the velvet rope divided the room.  “Lots of interesting people.”

“Yeah.”  She opened her mouth to say more, then seemed to weigh her options.  Finally, she looked up again.  “Hey, I hope this isn’t too personal.  But, you were with that short girl earlier, right?  Someone said you made her that way?  Is that real?”

“It’s a little thing I do.”  Will coughed.  “Sorry, that was awful.”

The dark-haired woman rolled her eyes, then smiled timidly.  “Anyway.  I’m kind of curious about it.  Can I ask you some stuff?”

“I’m happy to tell you whatever you want to know.  I’ve got some spare time right now actually.”

The woman looked relieved.  She offered her hand.  “I go by Midnight around here.”

He shook her hand, and moved to the barstool beside her.  “I’m just Will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment