Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Big Sis, Better Witch, Pt. 2

Note: To remain compliant with site content policies, future chapters will be posted on Giantess City, Giantess World, and Archive of Our Own.  Additional chapters will not be posted to this blog.

Big Sis, Better Witch - Archive of Our Own


Chapter 2

Madison was polite to me for a days.  I actually thought she’d learned her lesson – but of course it didn’t last.  Within a week she was back to her bratty self: saying snarky things under her breath so mom couldn’t hear, calling me out if I even looked in the direction of her chest.  It was almost like she was trying to pick a fight.  I exercised some heroic-level restraint, and only held her down and tickled the life out of her twice a month or so.  It was kind of fun to tease her for that mewling noise she made whenever I did it.

The weather warmed up, and by May my sister was wearing exclusively low-cut shirts.  Like, stuff that was pushing against our school’s dress code limits, and she hardly ever wore a bra.  I caught myself staring a few times, because I’m a guy, and there’s only so much self-control I can exert over that stuff.

That crazy-fast growth spurt she was having just kept going.  She casually mentioned to me that she was five-two the morning school let out – not like I’d asked.  The first week of July she reported over breakfast that she was up to five-four: “As tall as an average girl my age.” 

And it wasn’t just her height.  Her already oversized chest was growing, too.  She didn’t update me on this, but the way she was showing it off made it impossible to miss.  Beyond that, she actually looked kinda fit.  Like one of the girls on the rowing team.  I don’t know how she was putting on muscle, because she damn sure wasn’t going to the gym.  Madison is notoriously lazy.  With school out, she hardly left her room.

I didn’t see Tiffany a lot during those months.  She was always busy with something – touring colleges, counseling at a summer camp.  On top of that, mom got wise to what we were doing in my bedroom.  (Madison probably tipped her off, though I can’t prove it.)  She ordered us to start keeping my bedroom door open whenever we were alone.  Tiffany still seemed game to fool around, but it would’ve been too weird.  And going over to her place wasn’t an option either – her dad’s a total drill sergeant, and I don’t think he likes me very much.

I did get to feel her up in a movie theater once.  We got thrown out when an usher caught me with my hand down her pants.  That was a pretty good date.

It was around the middle of July when Madison’s growth spurt finally came to an end.  She was five-six by then, and it was a freaking miracle she’d grown more than a foot in just six months.  Especially at an age when most people are finished growing.  She got sullen about it though.  Which suited me – if she was off somewhere pouting, she wasn’t around to brat at me, or flash her tits in my face.

It was August when mom announced she had a business trip coming up.  She laid down about thirty rules: who could come over (no one); what we were allowed to eat (leftovers); and the consequences if we threw a party (dire.)  Madison and I shared a look as mom lectured us.  We may not agree on much, but with a single glance we’d made a pact that those rules were out the window as soon as mom was past the driveway.

But then mom surprised us.  She opened her purse, and handed me a credit card and the car keys.

“No fair!” Madison howled at once.  “Why are you giving those to Will?”

“I’m a year older, stupid.  Obviously I’m in charge.”

“No, pumpkin,” mom corrected.  I’m in charge.  You’re only allowed to use these tokens of authority at my discretion.  Specifically, you need to go shopping for college.  You’re also going to buy your sister a new wardrobe while you’re at it.  Madison, you’re too big for hand-me-downs anymore.”

I huffed.  “I don’t want to watch her try on clothes.  Why can’t you take her?”

“I’m too busy getting ready for this trip.”

“Then she could go alone!”

“The man speaks reason,” Madison said.

Mom smiled coldly.  “Think of this like two-factor authentication.  She tells you what she wants, you swipe the card.  Mutually assured destruction, if one of you wants to get up to mischief.  Likewise, she’s going to make sure your purchases are sane and sensible.  And to be clear, I will be looking at my billing statement.  I’ll know if you cheat.”

Behind mom’s back, Madison pointed to her enormous tits, then to her eyes.  She drew her finger across her throat.  Translation: stare at these while I’m changing and you’re dead.

As soon as I had the chance, I silently flipped Madison the bird.  When mom turned her back again, Madison returned the gesture, smiling.

It was the last night before mom went out of town, and I had gone downstairs to get a drink.  I was heading back to my bedroom when I heard a weird noise coming from Madison’s room.  I paused, trying to figure out what it was.  It was that little mewling noise she made whenever I tickled her.  Only it was coming out like she was in pain or something.  And it was a lot more low-pitched than usual.

Her door was open a crack, and so I peeked inside.  I couldn’t see anything except shadows moving on the wall, cast by her Winnie the Pooh nightlight.

“Sis?  You okay in there?”

Instantly, the sound stopped.  For a moment everything went completely silent.

Suddenly I heard rushing footsteps – heavy ones.  The door slammed shut in my face.  But before it did, I saw the person who had closed it.  Just a silhouette.  But the person was big, and broad-shouldered.  My height, or, maybe an inch or so taller.

I waited outside her room.  A few seconds later, that mewling noise started again.

Back downstairs, mom was sitting on the couch watching TV.  “Hey, since when does Madison get to have her door closed when she’s got company?  That’s a serious double-standard, mom.”

She looked up from her show.  “What are you on about?”

“Madison.  She’s got her boyfriend over.  Her door’s closed.”

“Madison doesn’t have a boyfriend, Will.  I can’t even remember the last time she had a friend come visit.”

“Well she’s got someone up there,” I insisted.  “I looked in her room, and….”

Mom laughed.  “Don’t spy on your sister.”

“I’m telling you there’s someone in her room.  Like, someone big.  You don’t even want to go check on her?”

“Hey Will?  Just let it go.  Trust me, okay?”

I stared at her, trying to come up with something to say to change her mind.

“You’re in a mood tonight,” she remarked, giving me a sidelong smile.  “Don’t tell me you’re going to miss me when I’m gone?”

“Ah.  I guess that’s it.”  To be honest, something about this whole situation was starting to weird me out.  I wanted to be done with this conversation.

Mom got up.  She gave me a little kiss on the forehead, and winked.  “I’ll be back in a week.  Don’t pick on your sister too much while I’m gone, okay?  You might regret it.”

I sat up watching TV for a long time, trying to get the whole incident out of my head.  It was a couple hours before I finally went to bed.

At breakfast the next morning, Madison was definitely taller.  It was hard to tell how much – she was wearing a baggy shirt, and she has terrible posture.  She didn’t say anything about it, but she kept giving me these smirks.  She knew she’d grown, and she knew that I knew.

I came up beside her as mom pulled out of the driveway.  I tried not to make it obvious that I was checking out her height, as we stood shoulder to shoulder.  If I had to guess, I’d say she was about an inch taller.  That was one hell of a growth spurt to have in one night.

Mom waved at us as she headed off down the street.  The moment she was out of sight, we turned to each other.

“You’re taking me shopping today,” Madison growled.  “Right?”

“Can’t do it.  I’m busy.”

“Busy doing what?”

“I don’t know, stuff.  Tiffany’s coming over tonight.”  I said it confidently, but I was really curious to see whether our truce was going to hold, or if she was going to threaten to tell mom that I was violating the no-guests rule.

Madison glared up at me in that calculating way of hers for a few seconds.  “So… we’ll go to the mall tomorrow?”

“Sure.”

“Promise me.”

I had started to turn away.  I paused, sighing, and extended my pinky finger to her.

She wrapped her own little finger around it.  We shook.

“You’re going to try to fuck Tiffany tonight.”  She said it matter-of-factly, as our fingers remained intertwined.

“None of your business.  What do you care?”

“I don’t.  Only, it seems like you’d rather have the house to yourself.  Right?”

“Okay Madison.  What is this going to cost me?”

“Just give me twenty bucks, and I’ll go see a movie.”  She paused for a long time, clearly trying to make what came next sound like an afterthought.  “I also want the car keys for the night.”

“Money yes, keys no.  Mom’s probably checking the odometer.  If there are too many miles on it.…”

“How else am I getting to the theater?” she whined.

“I don’t know, take a bus.”

“The buses don’t run that late!”

“Okay fine, forty bucks.  You can call a cab.”

She narrowed her eyes thoughtfully.  Then tightened her finger around mine.  “Deal.”

I pulled the money out of my wallet, and shoved it into her hands.  She scampered off without a word of thanks.  I didn’t see her for the rest of the day.  Which was just as well.  It was hard not acting weird around her after what I’d seen.

I’d had a good long time to check her out while we’d talked.  Besides just gaining an inch of height, she was more athletic, too.  The shirt she was wearing was one of my old ones, but up close it was actually tight in places – especially around the chest.  Her breasts had gained at least a full cup size in one night!  I’d been able to get all that from just my peripheral vision: I hadn’t once looked directly at her boobs during that whole conversation.  I deserved a fucking medal.

This had to be the end of it, though.  No way could she keep growing like that… right?


No comments:

Post a Comment