Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Holding Space - Pt. 6

 



CW: NSFW, F/m, giantess, male growth, female shrinking, mouth play, wall-pinning, third party objectification

6.  


The giantess moved beneath us, shifting herself slowly so Casey and I wouldn’t lose our footing.  Jordan lifted her head, supporting the back of her neck with both hands.  The position made her shoulder and bicep muscles flex impressively.  I’d been aware that she was athletic, of course.  It was merely an intellectual fact, when she was 4’11”, and besides that, my best friend’s girlfriend.  It hit a bit different, when she was looking at me in that particular way of hers, and when her well-toned forearm was many times bigger than my whole body.


“Scott,” she drawled.  “Come here.”


I tried to move.  I really did.  Suddenly, I couldn’t make myself take even the first step.


Jordan, though, looked pleased.  “You’re not afraid of me, are you now?  But earlier tonight you said you weren’t.”


Behind me, Casey coughed.  Even in my present half-panicked state I recognized that he was trying to hold back a laugh.  He scooted further away, leaving me alone in Jordan’s presence.


Some friend you are.


“It’s actually really cute,” Jordan went on.  “And if I’m being honest, kind of exciting.  Who knew that all it would take was stealing almost all your height, to completely change the dynamics of our friendship.”


I said nothing.  Just watched her soft, gigantic lips, form words.  Frozen like a deer in the headlights.


“Well.  Does it help to know that I have no intention of hurting you?  Even if that would be really, really easy.”  She sniffed, the corner of her mouth turning up in a smirk.  “Scott, I told you to come closer.  Are you going to make me ask again?”


Haltingly, I walked along her chest, side-stepping several large streaks of still-drying cum.  It was a good thing she wasn’t more well-endowed – if her breasts were any bigger, I might’ve had trouble keeping my footing.  She watched my approach, a patient smile on her face, until I stood balanced on the tip of her sternum.  Near enough that I could feel the heat of her breath.  She was just…  enormous.  So big that, this close, she hardly parsed as a human.  More like a living mountain.  My entire body only stretched from her chin to her eyebrows.


“I want you to know that I’m grateful for the way you helped me earlier.  But also, that my being grateful has nothing to do with what I’m about to say.”  Her pale cheeks blushed ever so slightly, color blooming over them an inch at a time.  Pupils the size of my palms, dilated.  “I want to kiss you, Scott.  And I should warn you that if I do, it’s not going to just be a kiss.  Things are likely to… progress.  Because you know how I get, when I’m in a certain mood?  How I’m… how did we put it?  Hard to put off?  After what I just watched, I’m very, very much in that mood.”


I shot a glance over my shoulder at Casey.  He was fully ten paces away, sitting near Jordan’s navel.  He had his knees hiked under his chin, and he was grinning.  From the way he was watching us, the only thing he was missing was a bag of popcorn.


A sudden deep bass sound, incredibly loud, thrummed through my body.  I instinctually jerked to face Jordan.  It took me a moment to realize that she’d simply clucked her tongue to demand my attention.  She apparently didn’t want me looking anywhere else.  “I told you that Casey and I had a discussion about you, last night.  Your feelings about him, his feelings about you.   I neglected to mention another thing we discussed.  That I’m also absolutely crazy about you.  And that I think you might feel the same way.”


She was really blushing now.


“I wanted tonight to be about the two of you.  And I’m very proud of you both, for the way things went.  But now I’m feeling the desire to, shall we say, participate.”  She laughed gently.  “Thing is, at my size?  It’d be difficult for me to make the first move.  Not if I want to be gentle with you.  And I do want to be gentle.  At least at first.”


My whole body broke out in goosebumps.


“So.  If you like me too, and you want to see where this goes.  What I’ve got planned for you.  Then I’m going to need you to make the first move.  It’s up to you, Scott.”


I kissed her.  


I had to bend low to reach, balancing precariously on her chest.  I ran my hand along her lower lip.  Caressed here there, the way I might have touched her cheek if she were my size.  She parted her lips for me, and I inhaled the faint scent of alcohol and grenadine.  


It wasn’t anything at all like a normal kiss.  I could only explore a tiny fraction of her at once.  Inching along from one corner of her mouth to the other.  Planting my lips again, and again, methodically trying to kiss every bit of her gigantic mouth.  She held perfectly still, for a time.  Until suddenly, quite dramatically she kissed me back.  Covering my mouth, and nose, and half my chest.  Pushing me backward, almost shoving me off my feet.


She giggled, her gigantic eyes incredibly bright.  “You’re fun.  Do that again.  I’ve got a surprise for you this time.”


I hesitated at the alarming phrasing, but really, there was no way I was going to turn her down.


She interacted with me more, this time.  Pursing her lips, curving to meet me.  Hard when she wanted to press back against me, soft and yielding when I was the one doing the pressing.  She moaned, the force of it vibrating through me.  And then, the vibration didn’t stop.


I felt her giant lips turning up into a smirk as we kissed.  But somehow, her lips felt a little different.  Not as big as before.  I had only a moment to consider this, before I found myself losing my balance.  I grabbed her cheek for support as I fell, and toppled bodily against her face.  I lay there for a moment, but there was nothing to hold onto, and my body seemed slippery all of a sudden.  After a moment I slid lower, my legs parting to follow her geometry, until I was straddled directly against her throat.


I stared at her, faintly dazed.  My butt resting on the top of her chest, my thighs tight against her neck.  


“Why yes Scott, I am into choking.  But you should’ve asked first.”


I was still trying to think of a response, when she planted her lips on my stomach.  In the same moment two gigantic fingers came down against my back, holding me in place so I couldn’t escape.  She began to explore me with her mouth.  Soft at first, then more forcefully.  Her tongue slipped over my chest, my stomach, my hips.  She closed her eyes, savoring me, moaning from the back of her throat.  The sensation was overwhelming.  All I could do was be still, and enjoy it.  But the longer it went on, the more that sense of vibration I’d felt before was coming back.  Giving me the oddest sense of movement, even though I wasn’t moving at all.  


Slowly, I began to realize what was happening.  As my legs slid further down along her throat, as her tongue traveled less and less distance over my body.  As I slowly became soaked in sweat, as well as saliva.  I was growing.


And, Jordan was shrinking.


I found that I could reach her hairline.  Then the top of her head.  Leaning forward, letting my whole chest fall against her face.  My feet finally reached the floor, and I used the leverage to  brace, and thrust against her.  She kept kissing me, watching me with a kind of fascinated pride as I grew.  My erection touched the base of her chin as my hips expanded, and the giantess gave a knowing smile.  She ducked her head ever so slightly, opened her mouth, invited me in.  


She was still so, so much bigger than me.  But where before she might’ve seemed eighty feet tall, now she was perhaps only fifty.  When I thrust my cock greedily into her, I was absolutely lost between her lips.  As she moaned, and sucked me gently, I found myself sinking deeper and deeper into her mouth.  Slowly inching my way further inside her.  


I was sitting between her breasts, bent almost double, my arms nearly long enough to reach the floor.  It was beginning to require some serious flexibility on my part, when she abruptly pushed me out of her mouth, nudging me further down her chest with both hands.  “Okay sweetie.  You’re too big for this ride.  Get down.  You too, Casey.”


I tried to obey.  But my legs had been at a tough angle for a long time now, and doing a squat to climb off her face was a little challenging.  Especially when I was fully erect and so turned on I could hardly form words.  She watched a couple of my attempts, laughed, and lifted me instead, sitting me down on the cold floor.  


Casey joined me, and tried to help me to my feet.  This, as it turned out, was ill-advised.  I nearly ended up pulling him down on top of me instead.  I got up under my own power, and found that his head didn’t even quite reach my shoulder anymore.


I smirked at him, feeling big.  Until Jordan moved.


It was like watching a goddess rise out of the sea.  Her body slowly lifted, as she pressed herself first onto her hands, then balanced onto her massive thigh.  Her muscles flexed and bunched prettily as she moved.  I’d never had such a good look at her before.  Naked, and unafraid.  She was just gorgeous.  


For a moment it looked as if she was going to try to stand.  But I watched her judge the distance to the ceiling, and shudder.  Very gingerly, she got to her knees instead.  Even in this position, she was almost as tall as the room would allow.  I saw her take several quick, shallow breaths.  Then she smiled, and extremely deliberately turned all of her attention to the two of us.


“Casey, honey?  I’m going to keep playing with Scott now.  Do you want to join us?”


The little guy gave me a sheepish grin, and shrugged.  “I’m, um, still a little tapped out from before.  Do… do you mind if I watch, though?”


Jordan and I shared a mutual, ‘I don’t mind if you don’t’ look.  “That would be fine, sweetie,” she told him.  “Though you might want to back up a little.”


The giantess crawled on her knees toward me, and Casey scooted away in a hurry.  Her expression was focused, looking nowhere but at me.  I had time to think that she was deliberately keeping all her attention concentrated, like watching the horizon when you’re on a ship in rough water.  But then she was on me.  Grasping me with both hands, lifting me, shoving me against the wall with my feet way, way off the ground.  


“Did you know,” she snarled savagely.  “That there are three things I’ve fantasized about doing to you.  Like, over and over, in the past year.”  She held me, pinned and helpless.  Looking at me like a cherished object, a prize she’d just won.  “Sucking your cock, while you knelt on my chest?  That was one.  I thought you’d be bigger, but.  No complaints here.  What’s number two, you ask?  Well.  You ever see that meme that’s like… how to talk to a short person?”


Jordan didn’t give me a chance to answer.  She groaned, and began to rub herself all over my body.  Her cheeks, and throat, and mouth, exploring every last bit of me.  Sometimes she’d slip my cock past her lips, suck on me for a moment, tease me with her tongue.  But then she’d pull away, and rub the edge of her chin along my thigh, or press her gigantic forehead seductively against mine.  And the longer this went on, the bigger I felt myself growing, the smaller I watched her shrink.


As I grew, she always held me so our eyes were level.  At first, my feet barely reached past her chest.  Then they were down to her navel.  Then, I felt them tickled by the rough stubble of perhaps two week’s growth of pubic hair.  She inhaled sharply, letting out a long moan.  Spreading her legs slightly, moving so my foot teased someplace soft, and warm, and wet.  I curled my toes toward her, parting her lips ever so slightly.  Soon it was my ankle sinking between her thighs.  Then my calf.


The ratio of our sizes shifted rapidly.  For a little while I was the perfect height for her to slip my cock between her breasts.  She moved against me in a slow circle, grinding my dick between the soft swell of her tits, down into the hard valley between them, back again.  As I grew she shifted her grip on me.  Let me thrust against her breast bone.  Then shifted again so my cock was against the hard grooves of her abs.  Until at last I was too big for any of this to be comfortable.  Reluctantly, she set me at her feet.


She was still on her knees – and standing, I was a bit taller than her.  Jordan looked up at me, wide-eyed, panting.  “You have no idea,” she growled.  “How long I’ve wanted to do that.”  


I hugged her, and she hugged me back.  Both our bodies were absolutely dripping with sweat, and mine was still covered in saliva when she’d been many times bigger than me.  We took relief in each other.  It felt good, in ways I can’t even describe.  For the time being, she’d stopped feeding her size into me.  We just… were.


She smelled good.  Like exertion, and excitement, and some sporty brand of antiperspirant.  She was firm and warm against me.  Big, in a way that could’ve been scary, but wasn’t.  I felt safe, with her.  It was different than when Casey had been twice my size.  With him, it had simply underlined his soft, caring nature.  That even as a giant, he wouldn’t hurt a fly.  With Jordan?  I felt protected.  Like in her arms, there was nothing in the world I should fear.


It was a long time before I concentrated on anything but her.  But gradually, something else occurred to me.  


“Jordan.  I’m… bigger.”


“Well duh.”  Her lips brushed against my neck as she spoke.


“No.  Like.  Bigger than normal.  By a few inches at least.”


She sighed dreamily.  “I know.  It’s such a relief.  Giving all this size I’m holding to someone else.  It looks good on you, by the way.  Casey’s certainly enjoying it.”


I’d almost forgotten he was there!  I turned my head slightly, to see the little guy still watching us.  He was absolutely adorable.  Not much more than thigh height to me.  His expression dazed, like he’d just witnessed something that he still didn’t know how to process.  His little cock, I observed, was extremely hard.


“So.  That’s two of my fantasies with you, checked off.  You’re doing good for me, little guy.  Now we’re going to do the third one.  Unless you’re in the mood to disappoint me.”  She frowned threateningly.  “You’re not, are you?”


I shook my head.


She gave me a little pat.  “Good boy.”




No comments:

Post a Comment