Friday, July 8, 2022

Holding Space - Pt. 7

 



CW: NSFW, mini-giantess, shrunken woman, male giant, female shrinking, male growth, penis-in-vagina sex, penetration at various sizes, reference to fisting, small domme, third person objectification


7.


Jordan stood.  She was careful about it, her eyes flicking upward warily.  It was a very near thing.  But the top of her head was just a few inches beneath the ceiling.  She exhaled, clearly exerting effort to stay calm in such a small space.  “They’re eight and a half feet tall in here,” she said, pointing at the ceiling, but not daring to touch.  “Only about seven feet in my bedroom.  Which I know, for reasons.”

She turned, and headed toward the living room.  Moving in long strides, each step making the apartment rattle.  I really got an appreciation for how jacked she was, from this perspective.  Her well-toned shoulders emphasizing her narrow waist, her back powerfully muscular.  And her butt?  Yeah, she clearly hadn’t been skipping leg day.

“Alright, so here’s the deal, Scott.”  She put her hands on the back of the couch, motioned for me to join her.  “You’re going to fuck me.  Any questions?”

I had several, the first of which being where she kept her step ladder.  Her long legs came together at a point roughly level with the bottom of my chest.

But Jordan had anticipated this problem.  Still bracing on the couch, she took a large step backward, until her arms were fully extended.  She bent her knees, arched her back, spread her legs.  And lowered herself halfway down into a squat.  Her calves and glutes flexed impressively as she held the position.  It didn’t look comfortable.  It did look sexy.

“Don’t worry,” she grunted.  “I’ll help you.”  Sweat was standing out on her forehead again, but this time I don’t think it had anything to do with her growth powers.  “Hurry.”

Despite her urgings, and the needy ache coming from between my legs, I did take my time with her.  Just a little.  Running my hands over her taut backside, down her thighs.  Following the curves and indentations of her muscles.  I rested my palm over her vulva, and pressed.  Her sex was half-again as big as my entire hand.  Even this part of her felt muscular.  I stroked her.  Felt her grow warm, her wetness spreading between my fingers.  I massaged in a slow circle, listening to her groan in mingled pleasure and frustration, seeing her legs begin to shake.

“You’re really trying my patience, little man.”

I grinned.  “Sorry.  Is this better?”  I inserted my smallest finger into her cavernous opening.  Thrust rapidly.

Jordan gave a little huff of annoyance.  “I know your dick isn’t quite that small.  Don’t make me come back there.”

I decided that was enough tempting fate.  I pulled out, licked my finger clean.  Then set my feet, grabbed ahold of her gigantic hips… and slowly slid inside her.

This time, there was more satisfaction in Jordan’s groan – though it was more the sound of a person tasting a delicious chocolate, than the heights of sexual ecstasy.  There’s no other way to say it: she was just too big for me.  At her size, my entire length was roughly the equivalent of my largest finger.  But there’s a lot you can do with just one finger.

I got up on my tip-toes, angled down, and ground myself against her g-spot.  Immediately her moan deepened.  Her fingers gripped harder on the back of the couch.  I wanted to reach around and stroke her clit, but her hips were far too wide for that.  Instead I slipped my hand under her thigh, turning my body to make room.  It took some searching, but the yelp of pleasure she made when my fingers closed over her thumb-sized clitoris was worth it.

None of this would’ve been possible without her help, the way she was moving to accommodate me.  Lifting up with her calves, pivoting her ass to meet me as I thrust.  Then going deeper into her squat to create space between us when I pulled back.  Her hot nectar was absolutely pouring down my thighs, syrupy and sweet-smelling.  She kept glancing back over her shoulder, checking to see if I was okay.  I could see in her eyes that her stamina was starting to give.  Her whole body was shaking with the effort of holding this position for me.

After perhaps a minute of this, Jordan gave in.  She closed her eyes.  And I felt myself begin to grow.

There was nothing subtle about it this time.  She fed whole inches into me each time I thrust. Sweat poured from both of us as I grew and she dwindled against me.  She sighed with relief, standing up a little straighter, taking the strain off her legs.  Soon I could grasp her hips for support and feel like I was hugging a person, and not a tree.  My cock swelled bigger and thicker inside her – still not filling her, but beginning to be squeezed by her ever so slightly.  Her voice got higher as she shrank, but her sounds of pleasure only grew louder.

We paused to adjust our footing, when she was just about a head taller than me.  By then we were giants, both over seven feet tall.  I took the opportunity to survey Jordan’s tiny apartment, enjoying the majesty of my new size.  Casey was actively stroking himself as he watched us.  I shot him a wink.  But then Jordan grabbed me by the back of the neck, pulled me onto my toes, kissed me savagely.  Her eyes were wild, her hair drenched with sweat.  And suddenly my need for her pushed all distractions away.

I shoved her toward the couch, actually daring to be rough with her, though she was far too big for me to move against her will.  She rolled over on the little couch, landing on her back.  Spread her legs wide, gave me a come-hither stare.  

I didn’t go slow this time.  Couldn’t have even if I wanted.  I bent, grabbed both her shoulders, and fucked her.  Hard.  She screamed her approval, and shrank.

In the moment we were both the same size, our eyes met.  She smiled at me, looking demure for once.  Almost guilty.  But there was a fire behind her eyes.  I kissed her.  Not for the first time.  But it was the first time on these terms.  At a size where she seemed purely human, and not divine. 

It was almost as if I was giving her permission, for what was about to come.  If that’s what it was, she accepted.  She kissed me back.  Then greedily, shrank herself smaller.

We were both utterly gigantic, but soon she felt like an average-sized woman to me.  Then, less.  I didn’t slow, plowing deeper and deeper into her.  Her pussy squeezing me tighter with each thrust.  She was Jordan-sized to me, a petite 4’11” to my reckoning, but still she was shrinking.  We both howled with pleasure, the sound distinctly canine in that moment.  

I lifted her hips high, standing to my full height, until only her head and upper back were still in contact with the couch.  Driving inside, forcing myself as deep as I could go.  She bit her lip, held her breath.  Then shrieked as she came, her fingernails leaving deep red marks in my arm that I felt for days afterward.

In the aftermath, she panted, staring dazed up into my eyes.  “You better not fucking be done,” she growled.  

I shook my head, sweat flopping from my forehead.  

“Good.  Pick me up.  Sit on the floor.  Put me in your lap.”

I obeyed, carrying her with me.  She was about the same size as she’d been after her very first growth spurt, in the car.  Five seven or so, in absolute terms.  I, on the other hand, was pushing toward eight feet.  When I lifted her, she hardly seemed to weigh anything at all.  I sat with my back against the wall, legs spread wide, cradling her against my chest.

“Make me face away from you,” she snapped.  “Grab my hips, hold me over your cock.”

I did.  Casey had joined us by now, standing tiny and trembling between my ankles, with the best view in the house.

She made herself comfortable, bracing her feet against my thighs.  She took a deep breath, centering herself, then nodded.  “Okay.  Go slow.  Stop when I tell you.”

I slid inside her.  It took such an effort to take my time.  Jordan was absurdly, almost impossibly tight.  I could feel her against each vein, every curve and crevice of my cock.  We moaned together, our voices echoing off the walls.  Something pounded against the floor – probably the downstairs neighbor smacking his ceiling with a broom to get us to shut up.  

Buddy, I thought, if you want to come up here, you’re in for a surprise.

“Stop,” Jordan grunted.  I was three quarters of the way inside her, my hands supporting her tiny ass a fraction of an inch above my lap.  She panted, orienting herself toward her little boyfriend.  Giving him a view of everything that was happening, without actually acknowledging his presence in any way.  She lay her head back against my chest, gave me an evil little grin.  Then, she began to shrink herself.

“Fuck.  Fuck!”  Her eyes clenched shut, her legs shook as I grew inside her.  It went on, as long as she could bare.  Inches melting off of her, and into me.

“Okay,” she whimpered, at last.  “Pull out.  But not all the way!”

It took a long time.  Lifting her off me, inch by inch.  We paused with only the head of my cock still inside.  Catching our breath.  Until she was ready again.  I simply relaxed, and let gravity do the work.  Pulling her down onto my massive cock.  I didn’t get nearly as far this time before she demanded I halt.  Again she held her breath, and shrank herself around me.  Helpless squeaks and gasps escaping from behind bared teeth.

And on, and on.  Fucking her smaller, a few inches at a thrust.  My legs stretching out on the floor, my head creeping toward the ceiling.  I could’ve gone over the edge in an instant, if I’d been allowed to go even a little faster.  Jordan, however, came at least three times that I was aware of.  Shuddering, exhaling in a rough staccato, her miniature little quim squeezing me frantically, as she shrank with each pulse.

It was after a particularly powerful orgasm, as I was slowly pulling out again, that she gave my arm several sharp pats.  “I need to be done.” 

I held her carefully, let her body slowly push my head out of her, a millimeter at a time.  The tiny woman groaned, her hands clenching into fist, then cried out with relief as I finally slid out of her.  I lay her across my lap.  She trembled, and clung to me for support.  I stroked her sweaty back, letting her calm down.  Looking at her, I couldn’t believe I’d managed to fit in her at all.  She had to be less than four feet tall, and by now I was more than ten.  Even as she rested, I could see her getting smaller.  Letting more of her size flow into me as I stretched out on the living room floor.

“Fuck,” she said at last, her voice laughably high in pitch.  “Scott, you’re amazing.  I’m not going to be able to walk tomorrow.”

“I’m guessing you’ve had some practice.  Casey must be pretty good at fisting, huh?”

“The two of you should swap tips sometime.  Speaking of my boyfriend….”

Both of us turned to regard him.  The poor little guy actually jumped under the weight of our attention.  It was almost as if he’d forgotten it was possible for us to perceive him at all.  That, or there was just something inherently startling about having two giants suddenly take notice of you.  He looked awfully shy, and cuter than I would’ve believed possible at this size.  Not even knee height to me anymore.  His mouth worked, but no sound came out. 

“Aw, cutie.  Did we break you?”  Jordan laughed, but there was a sweet sort of familiarity to the sound.  It dawned on me that there was probably a lot about their sex life that I didn’t know.  “Well.  Let me make it up to you.  We’ve ignored you long enough.  Time for you to play with the big people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment