Sunday, July 3, 2022

Holding Space - Pt. 5




CW: NSFW, M/m, small dom big sub, unaware, honorifics, sleep play


5.

Casey held me against his chest as his body shifted beneath me.  I froze on instinct.  It isn’t often that you’re picked up and manhandled by someone so much bigger than you, and it turns out if you aren’t prepared, it does things to your brain.  He casually braced me while he got himself into a sitting position, with his knees spread wide, his feet touching at the heels.  Then sat me down in the little hollow place he’d created between his legs, facing him.  It was like my own little enclosure, created by his massive thighs.


“Hi,” he said.


“Um.  Hi.”  


It hadn’t occurred to me to be overwhelmed by Jordan’s size, while the two of us were helping her.  It was odd in retrospect, considering she was four or five times bigger than Casey at this point.  Yet now, with the giant man’s attention fully directed at me.  That look on his face….


I swallowed.


“I’m very proud of you,” he rumbled.  His voice was pitched low, so as not to wake the sleeping giantess.  


“Oh?”  


“Yeah.  You did a really good job.  You saved both of us.”


I tried to not let on how much this was affecting me.  His kind words, his size, his naked body.  I nonchalantly rested one hand against his thigh, like I was sitting in an easy chair.  “What did I do?”


“Don’t be coy.”  He held up his giant fist, and pressed his knuckle against my chin.  You could call it a playful punch, but he did it so lightly, it might as well have been a kiss.  “That was incredibly brave.  With Jordan.  Approaching her the way you did.  Not backing down, even as fast as she was shrinking you.”


“It was stupid.  She told me to run, and I ignored her.  It could just as easily have ended in disaster.”


His hand shifted very slightly, until his curled fingers were covering my lips.  “No.  It was perfect.  Me?  I was too scared to think straight.  But it didn’t even seem to bother you.  The only thing you were thinking about, was the way she was in distress.  You wanted to help her.”


I tilted my head back ever so slightly, freeing my mouth, looking up into the giant’s eyes.  “I don’t know why, but I wasn’t scared.  I was thinking about her, and about you, too.  I didn’t want her to see her in distress like that, or for you to shrink away to nothing.”


He reached out, and began to stroke my back.  His hand was wide enough to span from shoulder to shoulder.  “My hero.”


I let myself relax at his touch, half closing my eyes.  “Anyway.  Without your help, it would all have been for nothing.  I was too small to help her move by the time I got her calmed down.  If you hadn’t been there to take the reins….”


“Alright Scott.”  His hand moved lower.  “I guess I’m your hero, too.”


Jordan’s body was soft and warm beneath us.  The steady rhythm of her breath, making us rise and fall like the gentle rocking of a ship.  I allowed myself to luxuriate in Casey’s affection.  His hand was calloused, his touch soft and caring.


Gradually the pressure increased, and I let it pull me in, leaning down closer, toward him.  In short order, I was staring directly at his cock.  It was lying there, languid, draped prettily along his thigh.  I’d touched it before.  When it was small enough to fit beneath my palm.  There was even a time when it had been as small as my littlest finger.  Now it was so big I’d need both hands to wrap around it, and he wasn’t close to fully hard.


As he pet me… he was getting there, though.


I watched in quiet fascination as his penis slowly, slowly grew.  The rough textured surface of his testicles pulling taut, growing tighter against the base of his shaft.  Pulsing, shifting in subtle ways that I could never have noticed at normal size.  His shaft grew longer, thicker…millimeter by millimeter…until it became too heavy to support its own weight.  Then it fell, shifting a fraction of an inch down his thigh – and the whole process repeated.  I watched this happen several times as he stroked me.  Breathing in the musky, alluring scent of him, while he grew.  Feeling the symmetry, as my own body responded in the same way.  Knowing my own cock was going through the exact same process.  Just, smaller.  Less.


“Is this okay?” he asked me, in a low voice.


“Yes.”  I reached out, running my fingertips through his coarse pubic hair, and grinned as I saw an instant response from his body.  “You know.  I enjoyed touching this earlier.  Back when you were small.  I must’ve been doing a good job, huh Casey?  You called me, ‘Sir.’”


He laughed, almost timidly.  “It just slipped out.  I hope it didn’t make things weird.”


“Not at all.  It was cute.”  My fingers stroked lower, along his inner thigh.  His body bent, following the movement.  Like a flower following the sun.  “Well.  You’re the big guy now.  Maybe I should be calling you that.”


He let out a long, happy sigh.  It was several seconds before he answered.  “Um.  If it’s okay.  I’d still like to call you that.  Even at this size.  It just… feels right.”


I suddenly felt very warm.  And something else too.  Not ‘big’ exactly, though the word did capture some of it.  “It’s okay.  I think I’d like that a lot actually.”  My hand drew in closer.  When my thumb brushed against his balls, they gave a lovely little throb, and shifted tighter against his body.  “You can say it now.  If you want.”


“Sir,” he groaned, clearly luxuriating in the sound of it.  His penis arched toward me.  “Sir…would you please touch me?”


Smirking, I pointed, very slowly.  And let my first two fingers press gently just beneath the head.  “Here?”


He nodded emphatically.  “Please.”


“Please…?”


“Please Sir!”


I went to work on him.  When he’d been small, it was easy enough to touch him, to make him feel good, without a true and visceral understanding of what was happening to his body.  He’d been a tiny, needy little object in my arms.  I could please him with the curling of a finger, the slightest shifting of my wrist.  Now, he looked fourteen feet tall from my perspective.  His presence was impossible to abstract in the way I had before.  When he twitched, or thrust, or moaned, that fact became the central facet of my world.  It filled my vision, flooded my senses.  The power dynamic between us hadn’t changed.  But my experience of it was entirely different.


I was still new to this.  Touching another man, I mean.  It was always going to be intimidating, never mind the challenges that come with getting off someone who is more than twice your size.  But Casey gave me such perfect feedback.  And more, I was tuned to receive every last bit of it.  He was trying to keep his voice down – unnecessary, since the shift in Jordan’s breathing clearly said she was awake – but even so I could tell in an instant when I touched him in a good place.  When he wanted a little more pressure, or when I should move my palm a fraction of an inch to give him what he wanted.  Best of all, when he wanted something, and I knew I could draw him closer to the edge by almost, but not quite giving it to him.


“Sir,” he husked.  “That feels really good.”


I smirked.  Clasped both hands beneath the crown of his penis. Began to massage him from tip to base.  It felt like a very long journey, but he seemed to luxuriate in every inch of it.  “Tell me what you want, sweetie.”


Casey bit his lip, shook his head.  It was absolutely adorable, from a man of his size.  “I want to cum,” he squeaked.  “But… we can’t.  I can’t.  Jordan.  I mean….”


“I think,” I growled.  “That if she had a problem with this, she would tell us to move.  Or else move us herself.”


His face contorted into a delightful mix of confusion and need.  “What do you mean?  She’s…”


Oh, of course.  I was quite a bit smaller than Casey, and in a much better position to pick up on subtle changes in Jordan’s body.  “She’s been watching us,” I explained, as I continued to stroke him.  “For a while now.  She’s only pretending she’s asleep.  Probably because she doesn’t want to interfere, or make me self conscious.”


I could feel Jordan’s heart begin to beat faster against my butt.


“She wants this, for both of us.  She could participate if she wanted.  But I think it’s more fun for her this way.  She must be enjoying it – I can’t remember the last time she went this long without shooting her mouth off.”


The giantess beneath us made a little noise deep in her chest.  It might’ve been a grunt of annoyance, but honestly, it sounded more like a laugh.


Casey looked from his gargantuan girlfriend, who still very much appeared to be asleep.  Down to me, as I grinned up at him, and continued to massage his fifteen inch cock.  “And to think I felt bad about you watching the two of us just, like, make out.


I bent down, and gave him a quick lick.  Like he was an ice cream cone that I was trying to stop from dribbling over the side.  “We made a promise, that we wouldn’t let her feelings get in the way.  So, never mind how badly she wants this, or how hot it’s clearly making her.”  I gave a little sniff, inviting him to notice the growing scent of his girlfriend’s arousal.  “So, big guy.  You still want me to make you cum?”


“Yes, Sir.”


Jordan moaned weakly from the back of her throat, her eyes giving an involuntary flutter.  She mumbled something, her lips hardly moving.


“What was that?” I asked the fifty foot woman.


“My tits,” she breathed, barely loud enough to hear.  “Scott.  Make him cum on my tits.  Please.”


I snapped my fingers, and gave Casey’s side a little slap.  “You heard her.  Get up on your knees.”


He obeyed.  I had to fight back a moment of fear at seeing someone so much larger, move so quickly.  When I pulled myself to my feet, I was amazed that, even standing, I didn’t quite come up to his chest.  


I positioned myself in front of him.  Cupped the head of his penis with one hand, reaching down to stroke his balls with the other.


“You better tell me when you can’t hold on any longer.”


He nodded.  The gesture was so emphatic, I knew it wouldn’t be long.


I built him back up, trying to be gentle at first.  But he was so close, and I wanted this so badly.  In a few seconds I was giving him everything I had.  Squeezing and tugging, licking and nibbling.  He was practically dripping, his precum hot and masculine in scent, and without even thinking I kissed it off his tip.  The flavor wasn’t exactly pleasant – thicker and saltier than I might have wanted – but it was his, and I moaned in appreciation for it.


I could see changes in him.  The texture, the color of his penis, as he approached his release.  His length taking on a purplish hue, the little bumps and grooves along his shaft going suddenly smooth.  I pumped him faster, and faster, until he gasped, and one dinner plate-sized hand tapped my shoulder. 


 “I’m… gonna…”


I stepped out of the way.  Still massaging him with both hands, I pointed him down toward his giant girlfriend’s breasts.  And squeezed.


He erupted.  Howling in a high, broken voice, as I let him spray all over Jordan.  After the evening of flirting, our session earlier on the couch, the long build-up… he came impressively, almost absurdly hard.  To me, it was an absolute deluge.  Enough to cover half my body at least if I’d been standing in the way.  Yet on Jordan’s pert little breasts, the mess he made was insignificant.  Almost cute.  She held her character throughout.  Playing the role of the sleeping giantess.  Except, that she couldn’t quite keep the satisfied smile off her face.


We lay together afterward.  I wanted to be the big spoon, to cradle him against me, but I was too small to comfortably get my arm over his shoulder.  And so I let him hold me instead.  Enjoying the warmth of him, the presence.  His chest hairs tickled my back, but I didn’t mind.


“That,” Jordan rumbled, like the shifting of tectonic plates beneath us.  “Was really.  Fucking.  Hot.”


Neither of us said anything.  We all just enjoyed the moment.  The refrigerator buzzed.  The old man on the floor beneath yelled something at his TV.  I felt at peace.


Eventually, Jordan stirred.  “Not to ruin the mood,” she said.  “But this floor is starting to get uncomfortable.  Lying this way is murder on my neck.”


“Fair enough.”  I gave Casey’s arm a gentle tap, and he released me, helped me to my feet on her chest.  “I guess all good things have to come to an end.  What time is it, anyway?”


Jordan smirked.  It was always a dangerous expression.  At her size, it made my breath catch in my throat.  “Oh, don’t call it so soon, little guy.  I have a few ideas for how we can keep the night going.  And don’t think I’ve forgotten that snide little comment about shooting my mouth off.  I’m inclined to show you exactly what this mouth can do.”


No comments:

Post a Comment