Sunday, August 20, 2023

Gifts of Sage - Pt. 2

 CW: Growth, muscle growth, femme person growing a cock-size clit, face sitting, breath play, emotional manipulation, anxiety about love and belonging, the light and dark side of two Enneagram 2’s in love


Gifts of Sage - Pt. 2

That sensation of fear in my chest, again. But Sage held me as we stared into the mirror together. And the way she was stroking me, it was like she understood about that fear, knew exactly where it lived. And her touch soothed it, like gentle rain, slowly dousing a fire.

“I know you want to give to me,” she said, lips brushing my ear as she spoke. “And there’s something I want to try. A fantasy about a thing I want to do to you, that I haven’t been able get out of my head since this started. I think it’s going to make me a lot bigger. You don’t need to be scared of that, though. And I’ll tell you what to do. Okay?”

I stared at her reflection. Her green eyes peering at me, studying me. Her expression was adoring. Attentive. Yet oddly calculating.

She waited for my answer. Then apparently decided she’d waited long enough. In the mirror, I watched her reach down, and gently rest her palm over my groin. Through my jeans, just once, she squeezed me.

She supported me, as my legs gave out. Held me until I could stand on my own again. It seemed like a very long time.

“Take your clothes off. Lay down on the bed, flat on your back. Make sure your neck is supported.”

I obeyed. I’m sure it took a moment to fumble out of my jeans, to unbutton my shirt. My memory is hazy on this, as though dream logic was at play. It seemed the next moment, I was lying in wait for her.

She stripped out of her too-small dress. There was nothing theatrical about her movements, but she clearly wanted me to take her in. Her overripe breasts, the trim curve of her waist. Her taut stomach. And best of all to my eye, those massive, powerful thighs, that flexed almost hypnotically with every move she made.

Sage spared a brief moment to admire her own nude reflection, before she crawled onto the bed. She positioned herself above me with careful precision, her sinewy legs on either side of my head.

At first I couldn’t see her face. Just the undersides of her massive breasts, the hard lines of her abs. In the fading light, dew sparkled on her labia. And there were streaks along her inner thigh from where I’d spread her cum with my cheeks. Sage allowed me a long moment to appreciate her majesty. Then she leaned down, brushing her hair from her eyes, and gave me such a loving look that it almost broke my heart. She caressed me, ran her thumb along my lips.

“Put your arms over your head, baby. The backs of your wrist go on the bed. No touching with your hands. Are your shoulders comfortable like that?”

“I think so.”

Sage grinned. And lowered her sex over my mouth.

“Show me how you feel about me,” she purred. “I know you love me. This is how you can show it.”

She cried out, as my tongue thrust inside her.

I lost myself. Let go of the strangeness of all this, all the questions I had, of what would happen once I gave her everything she wanted. Whether she’d love me more than ever, or decide to discard me.

It’s always been like that with Sage. The only time I’m not worried about losing her, is when her moans are filling my ears.

There was urgency as I painted her with my tongue, and she stroked herself across my face. But there is such a thing as slow urgency. It can even be motionless – like the urgency you feel when simply holding someone’s hand on a first date. For a long, long time, we hardly moved at all. I kissed her. She claimed me.

Sage lifted off me every minute or so, to let me breathe. To cool myself, stretch my neck, relax my jaw. I was grateful when she did this – there was so much of her, and more all the time it seemed – but even being an inch apart from her felt like torture. She was so gentle with me, despite her ever increasing size. With these little breaks, I felt like I could’ve done this for hours.

The sense of her growth was undeniable, yet impossible to measure. I knew her abs were gaining definition, that her breasts were growing heavier, that her whole body was swelling and lengthening as she moaned out to the heavens there on top of me. But mostly it happened too slow to track, and I was too entranced with what I was doing to follow. I cared more for the taste of her in my mouth, the way it sweetened as she came, again and again. I cared about the subtle tilt of her shoulder that told me where she wanted me next. Her growth mattered only in terms of how I should move to meet her needs, now that there was more of her. How the angles between us were shifting.

Though even as lost in her as I was, there was something impossible to ignore. Her clit was growing. Fast.

Sage only became frantic toward the end. I think it was around her seventh orgasm when she suddenly grabbed me by the wrists, pinned me, and literally started to fuck my face. Her clitoris was as big as the tip of my thumb at that point, and her body was utterly enormous. She outweighed me by hundreds of pounds, and was so strong she could’ve thrown me around like a ragdoll if she wanted.

Yet I don’t remember being afraid. There were times when it got uncomfortable, as her hips ground me against the mattress, and her mega-clit pressed my tongue back into my throat. But it was more like she was sharing herself with me than taking advantage. It was just that her form of sharing came with a whole lot of force.

The only time I had a problem was when she squirted. That was a lot. I tried to swallow, but there was far, far too much of her to handle. She filled my mouth with hot nectar until I overflowed, and she poured down my throat, over my chest, soaking the mattress beneath. I held my breath, and endured.

Thankfully it was almost over. She fucked my mouth with her clit, and giggled maniacally as she came a final time. Then at last collapsed to the bed beside me.

I felt so small beside her, as she lay catching her breath. She was the largest human I’d ever seen. In the aftermath of something so grand, where she’d used me so exquisitely, I wanted her to say something. To tell me that she loved me, that I still had value to her now that we were finished.

Sage didn’t say anything.

She was gazing at me, though. And it was a look I’d never seen before. Like I was something small she’d found. Something that belonged to her. Something mysterious and precious, and now that luck had brought me into her life, she never wanted to let go.

It does something to you, when someone so big, and so beautiful, looks at you like that.

She stroked my hair. Ran her long fingers over my face, exploring me by touch. I let this go on for a time, then abruptly caught her thumb between my lips. I sucked on it greedily, just as I’d done with her clit.

She must’ve understood the joke. Because she smiled.

And every part of me rejoiced.

I must’ve fallen asleep. The next thing I remember was the flare of a wooden match.

The flame spread slow upon a candle wick. Sage held it close, shielding it, making sure it caught. The orange glow on her face was alluring, and eerie.

Her green eyes flicked briefly to me, seeing I was awake. She smiled. Even in the dimness, I could tell she was a giant. The top of her head very nearly reached the ceiling.

“How do you feel?” I asked, automatically. My voice coming out hoarse and cracked.

“Big,” she told me. She twisted the match between her fingers, until the flame sputtered and flared bright again. She used it to light another candle. “And really fucking horny. I want your cock.”

No comments:

Post a Comment