Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Gifts of Sage - Pt. 3

CW: Growth, muscle growth, femme person growing a cock-size clit then a cock, feminization, Male-to-Female gender change, use of mind-altering substances, penetration with large objects, emotional manipulation, anxiety about love and belonging, the light and dark side of two Enneagram 2’s in love



Gifts of Sage - Pt. 3

Sage went on lighting candles. Her body slowly came into focus as the room filled with warm, flickering light. She had to be at least seven and a half feet tall, and her body looked like the sort of thing a Greek sculptor would devote a lifetime to produce.  Her powerful back, her tree trunk thighs, her perfectly heart-shaped ass.  

It was a long time before she turned her attention to me.  She blew out the match, and came to sit on the edge of the bed.  She touched her giant hand to my chest, and lightly pulled back the covers.  Exposing me beneath.


“You’re awfully quiet,” she said, her voice a honey-rich baritone at her new size.


I only shrugged.  Unsure of what else to do.  She was just so much.  Every inch of her spoke of fecundity and abundance.  I felt insignificant in her presence, that even holding her attention was to take something I didn’t deserve.


She was studying me closely.  As the silence went on, a worried look came into her eyes.  “You still love me, don’t you?  Even though I’m big?”


“Of course,” I said at once. “Just….”


“I need you to relax.  I’ll help, okay?” 


Sage slipped to the floor, and knelt by the side of the bed.  She leaned down, and rested her ear against my heart.  Facing away from me.  


“You’re safe with me.  You’re loved.  Say that back.”


“I’m safe with you,” I said, to the back of her head. “I’m loved.”


“Good.”  She let out a slow breath, and pressed more firmly.  “Again.”


I obeyed.  And my body started to tremble. I kept saying it, and with each repetition she let more of her weight fall upon me.  


I hardly noticed when she began to stroke me.  My bare stomach, my thighs.  And as I repeated her mantra, my anxiety drained from me, a single drop at a time. I shook freely, uncontrollably, but she held me in place with no effort at all.


When the shaking finally stopped, I was fully hard. 


Her long fingers grazed my cock.  She took hold of me.  Utterly eclipsed me with her giant palm, caressed my erection in her angelically soft hand.  Her touch was as gentle as a summer breeze. I could almost feel her love feel radiating from her fingertips. I moaned, fawning beneath her.


I felt her take hold more firmly.  Grasp me, all of me, from balls to tip.  Letting me be lost in her.  With three tiny flicks of her wrist, and she had me on the cusp of release.  A fourth would’ve ended me.  Yet Sage backed off then, and merely pet me with the back curl of her index finger.


I whimpered and mewled, but laid obediently still. 


“It really is the prettiest cock I’ve ever seen,” she whispered.  


My body practically glowed with her praise. 


“But it’s too small for me now.  Much too small.”


A tidal wave of sadness crashed over me.  


Before I could express it, Sage shushed me.  “I can help.  If you trust me.  Do you trust me?”


“I trust you.”  The words were pulled from me.  I would’ve said anything for her in that moment. 


“I want to share this gift with you.  You’re worthy.  But you need to understand, it will change you. Just like it changed me.  Do you want that?”


“Sage.  Please.  Please yes.”


I was melting. My consciousness had narrowed to a beam, focusing on nothing but her words, her touch, the massive silhouette of her body there in the candle-lit twilight. 


She lifted then, and opened her bedside table. I felt starved without her, but she wasn’t away for long. Sage turned, holding two ripe berries on a single green stem. She brushed them against my lips sensually. 


“I grew these myself,” the giant woman explained, as if I was in a state to understand. “They’re a relative of the Holly tree.  That means they’re very dangerous.  Poison.  But I’ll draw that out of you.  And you won’t have to worry about being small, or less than me, ever again.”


I parted my lips.  


She placed them in my mouth.  And touched the base of my jaw with the tip of her finger.  Making me close.


“Chew them slowly.”


I did.  They were bitter, horribly so.  But Sage was there, watching me, and I kept staring into her eyes.  The sweetness of her gaze was enough to overpower the worst of flavors.  I even managed to smile, and that seemed to make her happy.


My head began to swim.  My breath became ragged.  I opened my mouth to tell her that I didn’t feel good, that I needed help, but my voice didn’t work.  


Sage understood. She sat me in her lap, facing away from her.  She settled me between her breasts, rested her chin on my head, squeezed me with her powerful arms.  We were as close as close could be.  


I was a tiny sapling, struggling for a taste of the sun.  She was a magnificent oak, protecting and sheltering me, because I wouldn’t survive on my own.


I wasn’t thinking clearly.  I wanted her closer.  I would die without her.


“I’m drawing out the poison now.  This will be a lot.  You have so much inside, that you need to lose.  All you have to do now, is let me take it.”


She ran her strong fingers along the hollow of my throat.  Teased there, against the most vulnerable part of me. She could’ve crushed the life from me without a thought.  Yet she wouldn’t, and knowing that, the sick feeling inside abated a little.  


She turned her body, and me with it, until we could see each other in the mirror.  I looked so small in her lap.  My feet dangled high above the floor, my body pathetic and weak by comparison.  In her shadow, I was hardly a man at all.  That old fear, that I wasn’t enough, could never be enough, returned.  But it was far away now, like it was happening to another person.


“Give up.”  


Every muscle in my body relaxed at her command.  It was the drug, taking away my control, or there was something hypnotic in her voice, or else becoming nothing in her arms was something I always wanted.  I felt overwhelming gratitude that she had given me the chance. 


There was an irritating sound, a high howl, and I only realized she’d been stroking my cock between her thumb and forefinger when I saw my mouth working in the mirror.  But that couldn’t be my voice.  It was a reedy whine, and it was rising in pitch all the time.


Sage chuckled.  She kissed the top of my head, using one giant hand to keep me pinned between her breasts, and stroked me just a little faster.


Even as I came, I tried to apologize.  It happened so pathetically quick, and I couldn’t make myself stop.  But Sage looked pleased with me.  I watched her carefully lick her fingers clean.  As though not wanting to waste a drop. 


I felt hot.  Something was happening.  


I wanted her closer.


Sage was growing again.  But not just that.  Her hand was back between my thighs, and I couldn’t think, but my perspective was shifting. My head sinking lower, my body changing with her touch.  I was becoming something else, something she wanted.  Her hands, her will, patiently shepherding me into the form she desired.   


“You can’t fight it,” she whispered, as her hand played over my cock. “You’re too weak to fight it.  So be weak.  Your weakness is beautiful.”


She shifted me in her lap as I shrank, made sure I had a clear view of my reflection.  Of what she was doing to me.


“You’re beautiful,” she told me.


I was beautiful. 


I was also three or four inches shorter, but that was only part of it.  My hair was longer, my face softer. My legs tapered and shapely.  Sage gently opened my thighs, ran the tip of her finger all over me, giving me a tour of my own body.  Directing me where to look.  Finally ending as she stroked over my shaft.  


It was far smaller than I remembered.  Not even half the size it had been before.  


“See how tiny it is?” she asked.  There was laughter in her voice.  “You’d never please me with that.  Would you?”


I shook my head.  My dick dwindling away with each and every stroke.


“But you please me all the same.  And you’ll please me even more, the smaller you get.”


I understood.  This was all to please her.  


I willed it.  Made myself shrink for her, gave myself away.  


The changes came faster.


“Good girl.”


I came, and shrank, and became more beautiful.  She again licked me from her fingers.  Moaning greedily, as though sampling a rare and savory delicacy.


She moved me.  Picked me up from her lap, sat me on the edge of the bed.  I wasn’t even five feet tall now, and with Sage’s enormous size, I felt miniscule by comparison.  


She stood to her full height for a moment, grinning.  Letting me take in how she’d grown several inches taller, and far more muscular after sampling my cum.  She also made sure I had time to notice the new development between her thighs.  The rose-red bloom of a phallus, a perfectly smooth and symmetric clit nearly the length of my hand.  But I barely had time to reflect on this, before Sage let out a low animal growl.  The room shook as she dropped to her knees, and she slurped what remained of my manhood into her mouth.  


I came at once. Feeling myself dwindle smaller with every pulse, feeling my balls tighten and contract.  She easily swallowed every drop, gaining all that I lost. 


Sage had me completely enveloped now, her arms curling vine-like around me, her mouth latched as she sucked the poison away.  My fists tangled in her hair as she grew and I shrank.  In the reflection I could see the girl I was becoming.  Soft and spare, hardly any curves to speak of, utterly unlike the Goddess kneeling before me.  Even as a woman I was nothing compared to her.  But if that’s what she wanted, it was what I would be.


“The next time you cum, it’ll be your first time as a girl.  It’s a big moment.”


I moaned for her.  Loving my new voice.


“I’m going to fuck you, sweetie.  I want you to know how that feels, before you get too small.”


I tried to think what I could do, how I was supposed to get ready.  There was so much I didn’t know.  She laughed at the confusion on my face.  And pulled me down into her lap, sitting with legs spread wide on the floor.


“When I breathe out, you breathe in,” she told me.


Sage took a dramatically deep breath, and watched me, her eyes twinkling in the candlelight.  It took a few tries.  But soon I caught her rhythm, and we were breathing as one.  I kept breathing with her, as she slowly, slowly positioned me.  Let the tip of her giant clitoris tease against my cunt.  I concentrated on her, the rise and fall of her chest.  Thought about my body, and my breathing.  As she carefully pushed the first half inch of her inside my tiny little sex, and penetrated me for the first time.  


It was so much.  Too much.  But I held it, and slowly coated her clit in my excitement, and felt it slip deeper as she took the breath I offered.  And then she was inside, all the way inside, and it was good.


I’d never had anything inside me before, and my poor virgin slit was tight, not ready for this.  But she was gentle.  Rocking her hips only slightly, as she fucked me there on her lap.  A hand on my hip, another on my forehead.  In the mirror her expression was wild, almost savage.  There was exhalation in her eyes.  But still she was careful.  And she looked happier than I had ever seen her before.


Sage panted, her tongue lolling briefly from her mouth.  Then she grinned.  And did something so strange, that it short-circuited my brain with confusion.


She began to count backward.


“Five.  Four.  Three.”


Something was rising up inside me.  An unknowable, alien pressure, threatening to explode from a hollow point just beneath my navel.


“Two.  …One.”


The feeling built, and built.  Until I felt like I would die, like I needed to release it before it made me burst.  But I couldn’t do it myself, couldn’t do it without her.  She needed to do something, say something.  But I couldn’t speak, couldn’t even beg her when I was like this.


She let me dangle this way for three long breaths, as I howled and thrashed there on her lap.  Until at last….


“Cum.”


I came, and shrank, and gave myself away.  Sage snarled in my ear as she stole my size.  She grew inside me, filling me beyond my capacity, and I clung to her and whined and scratched her at random with my fingernails.  


She laughed heartily.  And barely let me recover before she began to count again.  Starting at ten this time.  Now that I knew what was happening, I had the ecstasy of anticipation, but also the knowledge that she would soon steal away more of my size, and she was already so big, too big inside me.  Yet I trusted her, and even as far gone as I was, I knew she would never, ever hurt me.


Sage counted slowly, agonizingly so, and with each number I felt my orgasm draw closer.  There was no poison left in me.  She had taken it all.  What she drew out now was pure sweetness, and there was nothing but joy in letting it go.


She paused for an eternity on ‘one.’  It was probably no more than twenty seconds.  Every instant of it was more pleasurable than even my strongest orgasm, back when I used to be a man.  Still.  All of that paled in comparison to what I felt when she finally gave the order.


“Cum.”


She stayed inside me as long as she could.  But I shrank so much, and she was getting so gloriously long and thick.  My orgasm was only half over as she tenderly pulled her length from inside me.  She lay me against it as I throbbed and moaned, and I felt it growing beneath me, stretching up my soft little tummy.  And I let it grow, let it steal my size.  Fed it devotion and love, as thanks for the gift she’d given.


We were on the bed then, and she was holding me. Her head on the pillow, her feet on the floor. I was cold, and shaking uncontrollably.  Sage rested me, my head between her breasts and feet between her knees, and lightly draped a blanket over me.  She tucked it beneath my shoulders, covering me as best she could. Her abs were firm, and her body was warm.  She pet me.  And I cried, but they were happy tears.


I could’ve drifted off to sleep, and let the evening end there.  She would’ve forgiven me, and I didn’t need to earn her love.  But I wanted to give to her.  And I knew what she wanted to receive.


I slipped beneath the blanket.  Positioned myself between her thighs. And started to suck her cock. 


I couldn’t see her, there in the dark. But she felt so good, between my hands. Against my smallish breasts.  In my mouth.  It was hard for me to believe, but even this felt familiar.  Almost the same as any time I had gone down on her, before her ascension, and my change in status.  She smelled exactly the same, for one thing, but that wasn’t the largest part of it. 


It’s because this act was always about connection.  About the two of us becoming one.  Nothing about that had changed. 


When I felt her getting close, I asked her to lift the blanket for me.  Because I was getting too hot, and because I could feel what had changed about her, and I wanted to see.  She complied.  And for a time, I just took in the sight of her.  


It wasn’t simply an oversized clitoris.  Not anymore.  She said she’d wanted my cock, and now she had it.  It really was a beautiful cock.  Though I’d admit it looked better on her.  She’d made it bigger, and thicker.  And it looked so pretty there, sprouting from atop her vulva.  Proud and strong.  


She looked nervous as I beheld her.  And didn’t relax, until I threw myself into my task with renewed enthusiasm.  I thought it was silly, that she’d ever doubt my reaction.  But then, I guess no one is immune to feelings that they aren’t good enough. 


It didn’t take long after that.  She had two sets of genitalia, and I knew exactly what both of them wanted.  And there are a lot of things you can do to someone that aren’t otherwise possible, when you’re only half their size.  She came a lot.  I did my best to swallow her, but there was far too much for that, and I ended up getting soaked from the top of my head down to my knees. 


She cleaned me in the bathroom, making me stand by the vanity while she stroked me with a warm towel.  All the while she kept saying the sweetest little nothings, that filled my heart to bursting.  Telling me how cute I was, how good I’d done, how proud she was that I’d finally faced this.


She was almost finished when I noticed the changes.  I was shorter, but that was a given.  Maybe four feet, to Sage’s eight?  Specifics didn’t matter, we could wait til tomorrow to break out the tape measure.  But my breasts were bigger, and that shocked me.  I was a C-cup at least, where before I’d hardly been an A.  My waist was a bit more narrow, the flare of my hips more dramatic.  I think my legs were longer, too.


“Did you change your mind?” I asked, in my soft lilting voice.


She paused in the act of wetting the cum towel, and peered at me in confusion.  “What do you mean?”


I gestured at my reflection, and shrugged.  “I thought you wanted me as a different type of girl.  This is good too, don’t get me wrong….”


“You think I wanted you like this?  Not at all.”


I blanched.  “You didn’t?  So you don’t like me like….”


“Sweetie,” she interrupted, her tone only a little frustrated.  “I wanted you.  However that looks, however that feels.  More than me, or less.  It’s all the same.  As long as you’re happy.”


She carried me back to bed.  We slept chest to chest, with her arms wrapped tight around me.  And many times that first night, I came awake to her kissing me.  Slow, and sleepy, and grateful kisses.  I couldn’t do much, in terms of kissing her back.  I was too small to do anything but accept her.


But I was learning that was enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment