Sunday, August 27, 2023

Gifts of Sage - Pt. 4

CW: Aftermath of MtF gender change, feminization, emotional manipulation, dubiously consensual public play with an audience of stranger




Gifts of Sage - Pt. 4

It’s been months now, and that still happens sometimes.  That she kisses me awake in the night.  You’d think it would get irritating.  So far it hasn’t.  More often than not it’s a lot more than kissing, but I don’t mind that either.  Especially since she lets me sleep in.

These days I live with Sage.  I’m a lot smaller now, and getting around the house can be a challenge.  But I’ve learned to take care of myself, even when I’m alone.  That doesn’t happen much.  Neither of us can stand being apart for long. 


Life isn’t as different as you’d think. I checked in at a whopping two-foot-eight on my last measurement.  And even on her knees Sage has to bend her head to avoid bumping the ceiling. These things fade into the background, as time passes. It’s amazing how easily we adapt.


We talk about ontology sometimes.  During dinner, or while I’m drifting off to sleep, snuggled between her breasts.  How even if we’re the same inside, the world treats us very differently now.  She tells me that strangers are deferential, almost worshipful, when she walks down the street.  And we laugh at all her unsolicited marriage proposals.  Meanwhile, people are always holding doors for me.  Depending on what I’m wearing they might ask if I’m lost and need my parents.  Or if they recognize that I’m a very short adult woman, and a startlingly attractive one?  They can get a bit pushy.  With these latter folks, Sage tends to be… unforgiving.


But apart from spending a lot more time with her, the way I had wanted anyway?  Yeah.  Most things are the same.


Her old boyfriends aren’t around anymore.  Neither of them could handle the new Sage.  Some guys really are intimidated by strong women, I guess.  I badly wanted for things to work out with them.  Especially Terry.  I even offered my body as incentive.  Sage told me I always do this, and that I should value myself more.  Because Terry wasn’t worth it.  


She was sad after they left. We were sad together.  It was for the best.


I’m still seeing both my other girlfriends.  Scheduling is a little strained with how much Sage takes up my schedule, and she also insisted I start going to therapy, which takes up a night every week.  We’re making it work.  I was worried they wouldn’t like the new me.  And both Sharon and Tabitha had very different things to say about it.  But overall?  Things are better with them than ever.


The hardest part of adjusting was how I couldn’t take care of them anymore.  I used to do odd jobs around the house, little tasks to show my love.  And besides that, both of them ran on the submissive side, and liked when I could push them around in bed.  It turned out this was still possible with Sharon.  All it took was the right tone of voice, and belief in the words I was speaking.  Who cared if my head didn’t even crest her navel?  That height advantage mostly disappeared when she was on her knees.


I learned some things when I tried that with Tabitha, though.  I’d never seen her sexually aggressive before I shrank, didn’t even think she was even capable of it.  Do you know how hot it can be, when someone tells you no?  That night I saw a side of her I never knew existed.  She had me pinned against the wall, was making me chant her name.  And I’d never seen her that wet.  Who knew she had such a dominant streak?


Sage wasn’t surprised, when I told her about it later.  She said something about a well-tended garden.  How you have to prune back the strongest plants, to give space for the others to bloom.  


Sage loves to talk in allegories.


By then she’d let Tabitha and Sharon in on her botanical little secret, and was giving each of them a ration of two berries a week.  The extra height looked good on them, as did the other changes.  And I was always happy to be the catalyst behind their growth.  But unbeknownst to me, Sage was sharing secrets with them too.  I first leaned about this in the most delightful way.


Tabby and I were out grocery shopping.  We were having an argument over what to make for dinner.  It was getting playfully heated, as can happen between people who love each other.  I guess I went a little too far, teasing her about last week’s meatloaf.  And she decided to show me why it was a bad idea to mouth off to someone twice your size.


I suddenly found myself shoved against a rack of canned goods.  And Tabitha was snarling down from on high, showing me each and every one of her teeth.


“Three.  Two.  One.”


I came the instant she gave the command.  Screaming in helpless abandon, attracting the attention of everyone in the aisle.  But Tabby hardly noticed.  She stuffed both her weekly berries in my mouth, ordered me to swallow.  Then dragged me out of the store by the wrist.


We got delivery that night.


After that it was borderline predatory with her. The way she would trap me in impossible situations. Use her size advantage to overwhelm me. Then make me eat one, or sometimes even both her berries, and fuck me smaller.  Growling in my ear all the while about who was in charge in our relationship. 


Afterward we’d cuddle, enjoying my smaller and more curvaceous form, or the results of her growth spurt.  We’d be soft together, and she would show me how much she cherished me.  


I’d be glowing by the time I got home to Sage.  She would just smile as she washed me up in the sink, while I told her the juicy details.


Sharon picked up on the counting trick, too.  Though of course it has a different flavor coming from her.  Sometimes we’ll be snuggling, watching a movie.  And she’ll start counting back from such a high number, sometimes even in the hundreds.  It gives both of us a long, long time to settle in.  By the time she’s in the single digits, the two of us will be all over each other.  And it didn’t take long for the conditioning to spread to her, too.  Sage still requests the story about the night Shar and I counted the last three numbers together.  Speaking in unison while staring into each other’s eyes.  


But as amazing as these encounters are, there’s nothing that compares to Tuesday night.  That’s when all four of us get together, at Sage’s place.  It’s getting a little cramped these days, considering the size of the three of them.  Sage is looking for a new apartment – which is to say, she’s deciding which one she’ll take by right.  No one is going to tell a thirteen foot woman with a twenty-seven inch cock ‘no.’  Especially not one with muscles like hers.


There are certain little Tuesday rituals.  We all measure each other.  We compare notes, on who made who grow the most that week – or shrink in my case.  Sage and I are always the winners, by a wide margin.  Tabitha and Sharon pretend to be jealous about it, but I think it’s mostly playful.  And we get an update on how Sage’s garden is growing.


The evening inevitably devolves to debauchery.  Tabby’s ‘only’ seven feet tall now, to Shar’s eight-foot-two.  Chalk it up to Tabitha’s obsession with shrinking me.  But in either case, it’s hard to find men who can satisfy them, and they’re both quite open about missing my cock.  


Sage is happy to provide.  Strictly speaking she’s too big for them, but that can be a good problem to have, and lube goes a long way.  Plus it’s fun to watch them try.  Sometimes the three of them all play together, and sometimes I join in too, though at less than three feet I’m small enough that everyone has to be careful not to get carried away.  Last week was more typical – they took turns.  Sage grinding into Tabitha, until she couldn’t take it anymore and needed a break.  Then Sharon got up from where she’d been doing my nails, and Tabby picked up the manicure where she’d left off.  Despite the fact that Shar is bigger, Sage was more gentle with her, so their session lasted longer.  Long enough for Tabitha to get me off three times, while waiting for my top coat to dry.


There’s a way these evenings usually end, by popular request of Shar and Tabby.  They like to watch Sage and I play together.


You’ve never seen a more mismatched couple.  I don’t even come up to her knee, and her cock is almost as tall as I am.  She’s so strong, and big, and powerful.  A literal demi-goddess.  I’m beautiful too, though it’s a very different type of beauty.  My breasts are gravity-defying even though they’re as large as my head, and I’ve got a waist-to-hip ratio most women would kill for.  


The two of us fit together perfectly.  Her thighs are an absolute marvel at this size.  And they squeeze me so perfectly, as I make her splatter the walls with cum as she screams my name.


The room seems to crackle with electricity, and our friends are forced to silence in awe of it.  Even when Sage’s garden is growing well, it might take a whole night of the most intense love-making imaginable for Sharon or Tabitha to grow two little inches, or steal even half an inch from me.  


But with Sage and I?  It happens so quickly, you can actually see it.


There’s a question I’d been pondering, and I finally worked up the courage to ask it last week, as we were saying our goodbyes.


“Why am I still getting smaller?  Especially since I’m a woman now.  Why does the gift make you all grow, and me shrink?”


The three giant women paused abruptly.  Tabby and Shar looked shocked by the question, like I’d violated a taboo.


Sage had clearly been expecting it.


“You’ll grow someday, sweetie.  You just aren’t ready.  You still have so much to learn.  For now, it’s a gift to be small.  Just accept it.”


I thought about it that night.  As Sage lay snoring in that familiar, comforting way of hers, my tiny body spread on the mattress of her chest.  I thought about how she always looks at me, when she’s pounding my girlfriends into the carpet with the cock that used to be mine.  Making sure that I’m watching.  Or her proud expression when I shrink for her, and her little audiences oo’s and aw’s and claps.


It’s like she wants the three of us to know something.  Like she’s trying to prove a point.


I believe her.  That if I ever wanted to grow, Sage’s gift would allow it.  Whether she’ll ever allow me to have that want?  That’s another matter entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment