Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Antidote - Pt. 2

Before we continue.  I've been extremely gratified at the response to this story, so far.  But I've seen a number of people comment on what a gentle story this is.  If you're feeling that way, I'm going to caution you to pay attention to the chapter-by-chapter tags.  It isn't much of a spoiler, to warn you that the wheels are going to come off the further along we go.  I hope you enjoy the ride, even if things start getting rough.

Part 2 Tags: F/m, public humiliation, forced cross-dressing, forced nudity, forced undressing, emotional blackmail, threat of abandonment, non-consensual sex acts



2.


The street was crowded for this time of night.  Jenna strode on briskly, forcing poor Shawn to almost run to keep up.  She hadn’t been entirely honest when she told him he would pass as female.  He WAS cute like this, though.  Attracting quite a few looks.  Blushing, visibly frightened, just a smidge over four feet tall.  His dress practically dragging on the pavement, his feet bare.  A small group of teenagers paused in their basketball game, pointing and laughing as he passed.  Shawn clung childishly to her hip, and Jenna smiled as he shrank a bit smaller.

It took nearly ten minutes of walking to make it to her parking space.  Wordlessly, she opened the door, helped him into the passenger seat.  Jenna attempted to buckle him in, struggling with it, her chest precariously close to his little chin.  He watched, eyes wide.  In the end, she couldn’t make the belt tight enough for his smaller body, clasped it anyway with an air of finality.  “We really SHOULD have a booster seat for you.  You’re definitely too short for a seat belt.  Why don’t we stop at the store on the way?  Safety first, after all.”

“Please don’t tease me,” he said, not meeting her eye.  “I just want the antidote…so we can talk about this like…like normal people.”

Jenna laughed, and shut the door.

It was a long drive across town, and traffic was heavy.  Jenna fidgeted in her seat, painfully aware of the tiny man in the seat beside her, painfully aware of how sexually empowered having Shawn like this made her feel.  At each red light she tensed and relaxed her thighs, squeezing against the growing warmth between them  The scent of her own excitement was impossible to ignore.  Heady, familiar.  Laced with pheromones.

And clearly it was having an effect on Shawn.  He was shrinking again—if much more slowly than she would have liked.  He was visibly struggling to ignore his giant caretaker.  Breathing slowly, shoulders tight, trying to maintain what little size he had left.  Shawn was too small to look out the window anymore, and instead resolutely kept his eyes downcast toward his feet, as they dangled above the floorboard. 

Well.  This wouldn’t do.

“Hey Shawn.”

“Yeah?” his voice was almost too soft to hear over the rumble of the engine.

“You’re getting turned on again, aren’t you?  I can see you shrinking.”

He said nothing.  The glow of a streetlight illuminated his face, shining on his furrowed brows, his tight little jaw.

“I have to know, if I’m going to keep you safe.  Are you turned on, Shawn?”

Silently, he shrank a fraction of an inch.

“Lift your skirt for me, honey.  I need to see.”  Her voice was dark, piercingly clear in the confined space.  She watched him flinch, and smiled wickedly.  She could almost see his poor little mind trying to work through her request, weighing his options. 

Jenna decided to be nice.  Spell it out for him.  She checked herself in the mirror, watching her own eyes as she spoke.  “You know, Shawn.  I can make you do it.  Make you lift that pretty skirt, so I can see how hard I’m making you.  But that will be an even worse turn-on, won’t it?  Worse, I’ll have to pull.  Safety first, after all.  I’ll be annoyed, that you wasted my time.  That you made it SO much harder to protect you.  Is that what you want, Shawn?  For your big, sexy girlfriend to be MAD at you?”

He sniffled, pathetically.  Very, very slowly, Shawn took hold of his dress, pulling, lifting.  And lifting.  The garment was enormous on him.  It took a long time.  Until…finally…there it was.  Instantly, Jenna felt her body respond with a flood of excitement.  His girth was small, not much longer than her middle finger, and almost painfully hard.

“This IS turning you on, isn’t it?” she whispered.  “That’s adorable.”

His penis throbbed once, as if nodding in agreement.  “Jenna….”  Shawn’s hands balled into helpless little fists as he shrank.

“I want to touch it.  I want to play with that cute little cock of yours.”

“But….”

“It’ll feel so good sweetie.  Don’t you want that?  For me to run my fingers over it.  For you to feel me getting bigger, and bigger?  I want that so bad, Shawn.  It’ll make me happy.  To hear you moan, and beg.  Beg me to shrink you.”

“Please don’t,” he whimpered, looking around frantically for an escape.  “We can…just wait until I get the antidote.  Then you can—you can….”

“I can’t wait any longer.  I’ve just got to touch you, Shawn.  Right.  Now.  It’s going to feel so, so good.”  Eyes still on the road, she patiently licked her fingertips, one after the other.  With dreamlike slowness, she reached for him.

“No,” he squealed petulantly.  He tried using his hands to shield himself, tried shying away, turning himself as he shrank.  She fought with him for a moment, pushing his hands away.  She could win, easily.  But he was making this inconvenient.

She sighed, with genuine regret.  “I warned you.”  Abruptly, she slapped her palm at the hazard lights, turned them on.   Cars behind honked as she pulled to the side of the road.  Her perfect lips curled into a gentle smirk.  “I warned you what would happen if you made me pull over.”

“What are you doing?” Shawn cried, in a voice broken with terror.

“You made me MAD, Shawn.  And so, I’m withdrawing a kindness.  I loaned you that dress as a FAVOR, little man.  I want it back.”  She unsnapped his safety belt, leaning over him.  As he kicked, and struggled, she roughly began to pull the garment over his head.  He fought her, but at his size, he had absolutely no chance.  As the dress was almost free, however, he leaned back in a sudden lurching motion, in a way she didn’t expect.  The fabric went taut, and the sharp sound of ripping filled the air.  Both of them froze.  When she pulled the dress away from his eyes, revealing a face orange in the street light, she was scowling.

“That was my niece’s FAVORITE dress.”

Shawn said nothing, his breath coming in shaky little gasps.

“How tall do you think you are, Shawn?” she asked, her voice soft, sickly sweet, but with an unmistakable tone of menace.  “I bet you’re hardly three and a half feet tall anymore.  A pretty pathetic height for a man, wouldn’t you agree?  At this point, if you don’t get that antidote, you’ll be stuck like this.  Won’t you?”  She laughed, brushing a stray lock of hair from her eyes.  “What do you think would happen if I withdrew another kindness?  Just kicked you out of the car, right now?  Tiny, and naked, and cold, on this busy street.  Miles from home.  You think you’d make it?  Or would someone just snatch you up, and decide to keep you.  You’d NEVER get your antidote then.”

He shivered. 

“Shawn.  I am seriously thinking about breaking up with you.”

“No!”  A single tear slipped down his cheek, a beautiful shade of orange.  It, too, was small, and pathetic.

“No?  And why shouldn’t I?”  She paused, giving him an animal grin.  “You NEED me, don’t you, Shawn.  Say it.”

“I need you, Jenna,” he replied, too fast.

“’Please help me.  Please protect me.  Please don’t break up with me, Jenna.’  Say it.”

“Please help me Jenna.  Please.  Please… don’t break up with me… please….”  He gasped, trying not to let it turn into a sob.

“Spread your legs, Shawn.”

He did.  If anything, he was harder than ever.

“Don’t close your eyes.  If you do, you’ll make me very, very mad, and I will absolutely break up with you.  I want you to watch.  Watch ME.  I want you to see how much bigger than you I’m getting, how small and helpless you are.   I want you to remember how I’m your only hope.  The only person in the world who is protecting you.  And most of all, I want to remember, that this is only possible because it turns you on.  That deep down, you WANT to be pathetic like this for me.”

Jenna checked her mirrors, signaled her way back into traffic.  She felt his eyes on her, even with her attention elsewhere, and smiled.  Her hand stroked lovingly down his chest, over his thin little thighs.  She ran her palm over his erection, letting his precum wet her fingers.  When she encircled him, she needed only her two smallest fingers to cover him completely.  She squeezed him gently, adoringly. 

“Now.  I want to hear your little voice, Shawn.  Put on a show for me.  Open that tiny mouth, and tell me how this makes you feel.  Not with words.  No more words you for you.  Not until I tell you that you’re allowed to speak.  But.  Your voice.”

She stroked him, up and down his length, massaging his tiny penis with the curl of her fingers, spreading his wetness down his miniature shaft, around the head of his itty-bitty dick.  At first, when he opened his mouth, only sobs escaped.  Sobs, filled with such exquisite hopelessness, such perfect need.  But soon the sound of his crying mixed with moans, and gasps, and groans of pleasure.  The sounds of his ecstasy drove out everything else.  And steadily, they were rising in pitch.

The miles rolled by, Jenna feeling her hand steadily grow bigger upon him, feeling his cock dwindle with her touch.  It would be easy enough, to make him cum.  No more than a moment’s increase in intensity, was all it would take.  He wanted her so bad.  She brought him close, several times, before switching her attention to his shoulders, or ears, or feet, until he had calmed enough to start again. 

She couldn’t let herself look directly at him, anymore.  Even seeing him shrink from the corner of her eye…the pleasure of it threatened to overwhelm her.  The scent of her was so much stronger now.  Her jeans were damp, uncomfortable, clinging wetly to her thighs.  Her body felt hot, tight like a bowstring, about to snap.    The desire to pull over again throbbed inside her.  To touch him.  Use him.  But, blessedly, they were almost home.

His face was stained with tears, his penis a sore and eager shade of purple, as she put the car in park.  He was small enough that she needed to help him from the car.  Jenna used both her hands on his naked little body, thumbs sinking into his skin as she set him on his feet.  She watched him sway unsteadily.  He was shorter than her hip, now.  His head well beneath the place where she wanted him most.  It was a slight disappointment.  She’d been fantasizing about pinning him against the wall, making him eat her out with that cute, tiny mouth, making him shrink beneath her as she marked him as her own.  He was already too small for that.

Oh well—he could reach.  Could still grasp for her, up on his tip toes.  Satisfy her with those needy little hands. 

Yes, the idea of making him grasp was suddenly VERY appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment