Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Antidote - Pt. 4

Chapter Specific Tags: FF/m, romantic humiliation, cuckolding, objectification, threat of permanence

4.

They watched, standing at his front door, as Shawn struggled to follow.  The stairs were doable at his size, but required considerable effort.  He was shaking and covered with sweat by the time he reached the first landing.  “I’ve always said the little guy should get to the gym more often,” Allison mused.  She turned to Jenna.  “So ARE the two of you dating?  What’s your, you know, romantic situation?  That’s a good a place to start as any.”

Jenna shrugged.  “We’ve been on five dates.  I like him fine.  He’s a decent lay.  A little boring, honestly.  Though after tonight, I really don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to respect him again.”

“I can understand that,” Allison said, as Shawn whimpered pitifully, and shrank. 

“Though let’s explore that, for the sake of argument.  What if I DID decide to do him a favor, and kept seeing him?  How would you feel about that?”

Allison let out a short bark of a laugh.  “You said you aren’t the jealous type?  Well.  I AM, to be perfectly honest.  So maybe it’s okay?  But he’d have to be… what’s a good way of putting it?  Beneath me.”

“I don’t think you have anything to worry about there.”  Jenna watched as Shawn struggled to pull himself up another step, his arms trembling, his face red.

“Anyway, enough with him for now.”  Allison took Jenna’s hand, made her turn away from the tiny man below, made her look up into her eyes.  “Tell me.  What are you looking for in a GOOD partner?”

“Ooo, direct question.  I like it.  Let’s keep that up.”  Jenna paused to think.  “A lot of things.  A staggering intellect.  A sense of humor.  Passion, of many sorts.  Physical forms aren’t much of a concern for me.”  She shot a disdainfully brief look at the tiny, sweating man.  “Mostly.  I find SOME extremes rather unattractive it turns out.”

Allison smirked, and stood up a little straighter.  She loomed over the smaller woman, emphasizing her height, eyes very warm.  “But I’m guessing, not all of them.  Right?”

“Um.  Yeah.”  Jenna’s mouth was suddenly very dry.  She felt fluttery.  Her head wasn’t even up to Allison’s shoulder!  Why was that so exciting?  “On that subject.  You ah, never did answer my question.  You said smaller men are a turn-off.  But… how do you feel about… smaller women?”

“I take them or leave them.  On a case by case basis.”  A very large hand pressed down on Jenna’s shoulder. 

“Oh.  I know which one of those I want, right now.”

Allison looked confused, for just a moment.  Then, she smiled.  “You’re saying,” she growled.  “That you want me to ‘take you.’  Is that correct?”

Jenna shivered.

The taller woman began to lean down, moving painfully, agonizingly slow.  Smirking, her lips softly parted.  Jenna was suddenly very aware of her heartbeat, the tightness in the back of her throat, the warmth in the pit of her tummy.  She closed her eyes.

A small hand urgently tugged on her pant leg.  Annoyed, Jenna looked down to see an exhausted, panting little Shawn.  “Oh.  I forgot about you.  Looks like you shrank a lot during that climb.  What do you think, about two feet, now?”

“About two feet,” Allison sniffed.

It took Jenna a few tries to figure out which key went to Shawn’s door.  The two women went inside his apartment, letting the defeated little man followed behind.  “Okay.  Please just give me antidote!” he yelled, raising his voice to even be heard.  “It’s under the sink in the bathroom, bottom shelf.  I can even get it myself, if you’ll help me just a little!”

Jenna rolled her eyes.  “Why can’t you just get it yourself, if it’s on the bottom shelf?”

“I….”  He looked terribly embarrassed.  “I’m too small to reach the door knob.”  She watched as he tried to fight his body’s reaction to this admission.  Watched him lose, and dwindle another half inch.

“It’s funny,” Jenna remarked, turning to face Allison.  “How even after everything he’s been through tonight, he’s still shrinking.  Meaning, he’s still turned on, even after I’ve gotten bored of him.  And Jesus, look—he’s still HARD.  He must really get off on being insignificant.”

“He’s kind of entertaining.  Like, as a side-show.  I wonder how small he’ll get.”  Allison laughed, and put the bottle of wine on his kitchen counter.  “Hey Shawn, you’ve got a corkscrew, right?” 

“Second drawer, next to the sink,” he replied sadly.  “Please, before you forget.  The antidote?  I don’t think I’m going to stop shrinking until I get it.  I’ve never been this small before, I’m getting really scared it might be permanent.”

“What was that?  You’re getting too small to hear.” Jenna came over, lowered herself until her butt touched her heels.  She put her hand beside her ear theatrically, and made sure her body completely filled his vision.  “She asked you where you keep the corkscrew, little man.”

She watched him bite his lip.  With a shuddered gasp, he shrank again.  “S-second drawer.”  He pointed, hand trembling.

Jenna repeated this to Allison, who opened the bottle, poured two glasses.

“So tell me,” Allison began, taking a sip.  “What sorts of things are YOU passionate about?”

Jenna brightened.  “Oh!  Well.  Lots of things.  Politics.  Embroidery.  Witchcraft.  Giving, and receiving pleasure.”  Jenna snuggled comfortably against the larger woman.  Shawn stood in the kitchen doorway, watching the two giantesses.  He wore a desperate expression, like a starving dog.

“Pleasure, you say.”  Allison smirked, pointing at the tiny manling.  “I can see why he liked you, then.”

“It’s funny you say that.  I hadn’t even given him my A-game yet.  We’d messed around a few times, but my heart wasn’t really in it.  I was still trying to puzzle him out, figure out which buttons to press.  Tonight’s given me a lot of insight.”  She stood on her tip toes, bringing her lips closer to the rim of Allison’s ear.  “Want to hear a secret?” she whispered, in a voice loud enough to carry.  “I think little Shawn is quite a voyeur.  See how he can’t stop watching us right now?  How it’s STILL making him shrink, watching us flirt?  If he knew what was good for him, he’d just go somewhere else and wait patiently for his precious little antidote.  Maintain what little height he has left.  But he doesn’t do that.  I think it’s like… a compulsion with him.  Watching.  Honestly?  With how much he clearly obsesses over YOU?  I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s peeked in your window at night, on a few occasions.”

“That’s a lie!” Shawn gasped, backing away as he dwindled.  “I never… I WOULD never….”

“Oh God, I bet he did,” Allison growled, teeth pressing softly to Jenna’s neck.  “Hm.  You said you were going to punish him, tonight?  For pushing you, and for speaking when you told him to be silent?  Can I make some suggestions for how that might go?”

“I think you’ll find I’m very open to suggestion.” Jenna’s voice grew husky as Allison’s hands began to explore her. 

“Well, let’s start here.  You’re SURE we have to give him the antidote?”

Breathing hard, Jenna nodded.  “I promised… promised I’d look after him.  That I’d keep him safe, and give him his antidote.  I keep my promises.”

“But.  You never said WHEN.”  Allison let out a groan from the back of her throat, and suddenly pressed Jenna back against the kitchen counter.  Her lips closed firm down over Jenna’s mouth.

The kiss went on, and ON.  Jenna relaxed into it, allowing it to happen, letting the giant woman eclipse her, basking in her shadow.  By and by she regained her agency in the kiss, began to press back.  She let her tongue battle against Allison’s, felt the larger girl assent, allow her this small victory.  She reveled in it, feeling strong, powerful.  Until she felt large hands at her waist, felt Allison begin to undress her. 

Her shirt came first, as Allison tugged it roughly over her head.  The wind was forced from her lungs as Allison hugged her tight, reached around her body with fingers thick but dexterous.  She felt the hooks of her bra pop free, felt the rush of cool air against her chest.  She moaned in the affirmative as her lips still pressed against Allison’s, saying, ‘yes’ in every way she knew.  Her body felt like it was on fire.

A tiny hand poked insistently, just beneath her knee.  “Jenna, please….”

Absently she kicked.  Not hard.  The way she would push away an overly affectionate cat.  Shawn squeaked. 

Now Allison was working her belt, unclasping it.  Jenna nodded, raising her hips, putting her hands on the larger woman’s shoulders for support.  Giant fingers slipped into her jeans, teasing at the elastic line of her panties, sinking lower, and lower.

Shawn poked her again—hard this time.  She groaned with frustration, eyes fluttering open.  “Ugh, hang on,” she said to Allison.  It took her a moment to untangle from the larger woman’s grasp, but then she bent, peering coldly at the tiny little man before her.

“Why are you still HERE?” she growled menacingly, and took some small satisfaction as he lost another half-inch at her anger.  “God, you aren’t even up to my knee anymore, Shawn.  Watching the big girls make out is OBVIOUSLY making you shrink.  I was mostly kidding, when I called you a voyeur?  Trying to get you to take the hint and give us some privacy?  But ugh, I was right, wasn’t I?”

Shawn tried to meet her eye, couldn’t.  “Please….”

“Please WHAT?” she asked, snapping her finger beside his tiny ear.  “Out with it.  I’m kind of BUSY here.”

“Please just… just give me the antidote.  And I’ll… I’ll go away.  I’ll leave you two alone.”  His voice broke on the last word into a pitiful little mewl.

“Oh just give it to him,” Allison sighed, trying to pull Jenna away from him, beginning to fiddle with the button of her jeans.  “This game was fun for a minute?  But I’m bored with him now.  As long as he doesn’t grow back fast enough to be a problem, it’s fine.”

Jenna pursed her lips thoughtfully.  “That actually raises a really excellent point.  Shawn.  How long will the antidote take to work?”

He opened his mouth to speak, but suddenly seemed to have no words.  He tried, and tried again.  On the last attempt, a weak little sob was the only thing that escaped.  Both women laughed uproariously as he shrank in a sudden, large burst.  Shawn buried his face in his hands. 

“Aw, he’s too tiny to even SPEAK anymore.  Why don’t we just….”

“An hour!” Shawn cried, still covering his eyes.

Jenna raised her eyebrows.  She bent further, and further, until her giant ear was level with him.  “What was that, Shorty?  A little louder.”

“An… hour!  Is how long it usually takes.  I’ve n-never been this small before, so I’m not sure.  It might… might already be too late.  Please, please just give me the antidote, please, if I keep shrinking I’ll….”

But Jenna was already standing, turning her back to him.  “He says it’ll take him an hour before he gets back to normal.  Well.  That’s a little fast for my taste.  As far as I’M concerned, the night is still young.  It isn’t even eleven.”

Allison finished her wine, considering the question.  Then she nodded.  She wiped her mouth with the back of her sleeve, set the glass down with a loud CLINK.  Shawn flinched at the sound.  “I suppose you’re right.  The antidote should wait.  Besides, your point about voyeurism reminds me that there are a few matters I want to resolve with my little neighbor.  While I still have his undivided attention.  Do you mind?”

Jenna gave her a be-my-guest gesture.

The giant woman moved with startling speed.  Shawn took one running step, attempting to flee, but really, where was he going to go?  He kicked, and screamed, and shrank, as Allison lifted him with both hands.  She held him away from her for a moment, like something filthy, then dropped onto the cold kitchen counter.  She lowered herself until her chin was level with his little eighteen inch body.  Smirking, Allison made a circle with her arms on the counter, trapping him.

“Hey.  Shawn.”  Her voice was gentle.  Kind.  The way she might speak to a lover.  Jenna watched him shiver with the release of tension, saw him shrink smaller still.

“What?” he managed.

“So you had a crush on me, huh?  How long?”

He shook his head, swallowed, tried to cover himself.  Allison giggled sweetly, and waited him out.  Smirked, as he dwindled away a millimeter at a time.  Jenna poured herself another glass of wine. 

“Since the day you moved in,” he finally whimpered.

The larger woman laughed heartily at this.  Shawn covered his ears, stumbling backward.  “That was almost TWO YEARS ago!  And in all that time you never managed to ask me out?  Barely said more than hello when we passed.  So like, even forgetting how much I detest shorter guys.  Do you really think I’d ever want to go out with someone who was THAT afraid of me?” 

She stood suddenly, leaving him horribly alone, and she went to Jenna.  Allison wrapped her arms possessively around the smaller woman.

“So.  Next question Shawn.  And be honest.  Did you ever touch yourself, while thinking about me?” Her voice was curious, mildly disgusted.  “I bet you did.  These walls are thin, after all.  I can hear you shouting at your television sometimes.  I bet YOU can hear ME.  Whenever I have a date over.  I know I’m not quiet, once I get going.  But.  I guessing I don’t have to tell YOU that, do I?”

Shawn looked around the vast expanse of countertop, clearly trying to find someplace to hide.  It was a cold, barren wasteland.  They watched as he considered the drop to the floor, then back away again in fear.  “Why do you want to know?” he yelled, face contorted in anger.  “What does it MATTER now?  I never….”

A sudden ear-splitting moan shocked Jenna, made her hips thrust forward before she was even consciously aware what was happening.  Allison was staring at Shawn as she made the impossibly lewd sound, her face contorted in exaggerated pleasure.  Jenna found herself almost overcome with it, and Shawn clearly agreed.  The sound of her moan forced him to look, forced him to listen.  Jenna felt sudden irrational jealousy.  How many times had he heard Allison make that sound?  His body must responded to it by Pavlovian conditioning, far beyond his control.

“Stop!” he whimpered, dropping to his knees, tiny penis puffing to full attention as he shrank.

“What’s the matter, Shawnie-poo?  I thought you WANTED me.  Isn’t this what you’re been fantasizing about all these months?  Getting to hear that sound from up close?”  Allison’s eyes were very bright.  “God, I know I said I was bored?  I changed my mind.  This is FUN.  Why is this so FUN?”

“I have a thought about that.”  Grinning, Jenna began to slide the giant woman’s slacks down her long, muscular legs, until they pooled around her ankles.  Her underwear were simple, beige cotton.  From her knees, Jenna kissed them once.  Then slipped her first two fingers inside, began to explore.  The scent of her was sharp, unique. She kissed her panties again. 

“So here’s my theory,” Jenna whispered, as she stroked her finger through Allison’s thick, downy pubic hair.  “We were having a discussion, before.  About what to call him.  Do you remember?”

“Yes,” Allison moaned.

“He’s clearly not a man.  That’s been established.”  She kissed Allison’s inner thigh, sliding her panties down her legs with gentles slowness.  “’Boy’ isn’t right either.  At this size he’s hardly a person at all.  I thought about ‘pet,’ but I don’t want to snuggle him or feed him, or anything like that.”

“What, then?” the giant woman gasped.

“He’s helpless.  Barely animate.  Easy to control, and fun to use.”  Jenna slowly stood to her full height, drew Allison down into a soft, wet kiss.  “He’s our toy.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment