Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Antidote - Pt. 7

Thanks for sticking with me, so far.  I know it hasn't always been an easy ride.  Bets placed?  Let's get to the conclusion.

Chapter Specific Tags: Humiliation, insignificance, mouthplay, threat of vore, insertion, threat of shrinking to nothing.  If you’re tapped out and are just here to see the resolution, do a text search for, “Very slowly, Jenna pushed.”


7.

Abruptly, Jenna took hold of Allison by the hips, turned her, flipped her roughly onto her back.  She seemed to weigh hardly anything.  The effect that this display of power had on the smaller woman was written all over her face.  Allison was bright-eyed, grinning from ear to ear. 

The toy lay just beside her elbow.  It was shielding its eyes, dazzled in the sudden light.  Jenna reached out her giant, manicured hand for it.  The toy tried to run, but that was absurd.  It made it less than six inches before Jenna’s fingers closed around it.  She drew it to eye level, so she could have a proper look.

“Aww.  Bad news sweetie.  Looks like our toy already shrank itself too small to be useful.  It can’t be more than three inches tall anymore.”

Allison propped herself up against Shawn’s pillow.  Her face was flushed, her hair sweat-streaked.  “Let’s be real.  He was never going to be big enough to satisfy me in any NORMAL way.”  She twirled a lock of hair thoughtfully around her finger.  “But, three inches you say?  That might still be good for something.  Especially if he’s enthusiastic about it.  Like, I have this bullet vibrator?  Believe me, three inches can be plenty big.”

The toy nodded emphatically, pointing at Allison.  It seemed to be yelling something.  Even a foot from her face, it was too small to hear.  She made abrupt eye contact with it, marveled at the way that shut it up in an instant.  Made it freeze into inanimacy. 

“No.” Jenna’s voice was flat.  “It doesn’t even deserve the satisfaction of being used.  Of having purpose.  I think, as a final lesson, it needs to see its true nature.  I’m going to make it useless.”

The toy screamed.  She let it.  Let it scream, and fight, for all the good it did.  Slowly, inexorably, Jenna lifted it to her warm, wet mouth.  She extended her giant tongue, let it roll up and down over the teensy little toy.  Up one thigh.  Down the other.  Then, with exquisite care, the place between.

She felt it struggle.  And felt it shrink.  Jenna lifted it higher, pressed it firmly to her lips.  She moaned, the way she might moan when savoring a fine chocolate, or a fresh strawberry.  The toy was salty, a bit sour, not especially tasty.  Still, there was something, about the experience of having it in her mouth… it was mmm what was the word?  Delectable.

She felt her lips coming together, closing around it, as it dwindled.  Her tongue lolled over and over again, back and forth, across.  It wasn’t necessary to seek out the toy’s cock—to exert any effort or attention at all as she suckled.  The toy was so small, it was impossible NOT to press against one erogenous zone or another.  Everything she did was shrinking it, now.

She let it go on, until the toy was small enough to fit very easily in her mouth.  Until the danger of instinctively swallowing it was becoming a concern.  She gave it one last coating of saliva.  Made sure it was properly lubricated.  Then pulled it from her mouth, pinching it between thumb and forefinger. 

She’d swallowed pills that were larger. 

The toy was beyond fighting.  Its lack of hope, its submission, was final.  God, why did that make her so fucking wet?  With an air of ceremony, Jenna lowered the toy to her waiting lover.  Allison eagerly spread her thighs, making little ‘come on,’ gestures, biting her lower lip. 

“Don’t get TOO excited,” Jenna purred.  “You’re barely going to be able to feel this.”

“I’m excited to feel YOU,” she groaned, moving her hips in expectation.  “The rest, I just want to get over with.”

Carefully, Jenna rested the useless toy atop Allison’s vulva.  The smaller woman gave a tiny moan of satisfaction, as Jenna used her first two fingers to peel back her clitoral hood.  The toy slid, unable to get traction, until it grasped like a drowning man to the pearl of Allison’s clit.  For a moment, the toy was actually a bit BIGGER than the little rose-colored bundle of nerves.  That wouldn’t do.  Jenna pinned it there with a fingertip, made it rhythmically thrust.  The woman bucked and writhed with pleasure, and the toy shrank.  In seconds,  the toy was clinging to a clitoris that was easily twice the size of its entire body.

“It’s going inside you, now.”  Jenna spread Allison’s labia, sliding the toy down her folds with her smallest finger.  It slipped so marvelously easy.  It was limp, no longer fighting or struggling.  Jenna let the moment hang.  “If you have any last words for Shawn,” she breathed.  “Now is the time.  Otherwise.  Are you ready for him to disappear?”

Allison took firm hold of the sheets between her strong fingers, pulled them taut.  “Do it.”

Very slowly, Jenna pushed.  Pushed the shrinking toy deep, deep inside.  Introducing it to its new home.  Let it kiss against Allison’s g-spot.  Then, deeper.  Until it was lost, in the darkness. 

Allison closed her eyes, her breathing slow, her muscles relaxing.  Jenna smiled benevolently.  Gentle, and shallow, she began to thrust.

“I think we can talk now,” Jenna whispered.  “As long as we’re quiet.  I know we didn’t plan this part.  You’ve got to be very, very still.  Don’t flex anything.  Wouldn’t want to HURT our little Shawnie-poo.”

“You aren’t exactly making it easy!” Allison hissed back.  “When you touch me like that it’s almost impossible not to squeeze!”

The nine foot woman laughed softly, fingers still moving.  “Well.  You know me.  I love a good crucible.”  Her thumb played over Allison’s clit, pinching tenderly, tugging ever so softly against her little pleasure center.  The way she knew Allison couldn’t resist.

“JENNA!” the smaller woman squeaked.

“Just breathe.  Here’s the rule: you can’t cum until he does.  Got it?”  Jenna tugged harder.

“I hate you!”  Allison grabbed a pillow, stuffing it over her face.  Her body shook, her stomach rising and falling rapidly.  Little beads of sweat ran in the groves of her muscular thighs.  But, she remained still.

Jenna lowered herself, until her mouth rested against Allison’s vulva.  She spoke very softly, sending the vibrations of her voice through the smaller woman’s body.  “Shawn.  I’m here.  I know you can hear me.  And I know you’re still fighting it.  Listen to the sound of my voice.  How big, and booming, and deep it is.  Listen to Allison’s heart beating all around you, the sounds of her body.  We are your world, Shawn.  Both of us.  You’re inside her, because I put you there.  And that makes me so, so happy.  I promise.”  She smiled, and kissed Allison, exaggerating the wet smacking sound of her lips.  Kissing them both, this way.

“Shawn.  It’s time.  I want you to reach down, and stroke that microscopic little cock of yours.  Stroke it hard for me, Shawn.  For Allison, too.  Because it’s time to let go.  Time to give in.”  She licked her lips, anticipating the next words.  “Goodbye, Shawn.  Goodbye, my love.  Shawn.  I want you.  To.  CUM.  NOW.”

The moment hung, frozen.  Neither of them moved.  Neither of them breathed.  Allison’s body trembled with the effort of holding herself back.  Jenna bit her lip.  Until slowly, Allison lifted the pillow away.  She wore a big, happy grin.  She nodded.

“You’re sure?” Jenna mouthed.

Allison continued to nod, looking so, so proud.

“Then,” Jenna said, in full voice.  “I need YOU to do something for me, sweetie.  At this size, there’s only one safe way to get him out.  I’m going to make you squirt for me, Little Girl.”

“Unf!” Allison flopped back on the bed.

“Yes.  Allison.  You’re going to squirt so fucking hard.  Going to make a mess all over Shawn’s bed.  Going to make a mess all over ME.”  Jenna was now running the flat of her palm up and down the length of Allison’s lips, roughly squeezing and pinching her clit between her first two fingers.  Faster, and faster she moved.

“Oh God…oh GOD!”

“Cum, Allison.  If you want to save his life.  Then you’re going to cum.  Cum so fucking hard, Little Girl.  You better… you BETTER!”

Allison let out a fractured, broken cry.  A heavy stream let loose, soaking the sheets, splattering onto Jenna’s face and chest.  The giant woman hardly flinched.  When a tiny little speck, her sweet little Shawn, landed there in her palm, she closed her fingers protectively around him.  And she smiled.

The mattress creaked, as the giantess crawled onto the bed, and lay beside the tiny, gasping woman.  With a smirk of satisfaction Jenna rested on her back, and placed her almost invisible little man beside her nipple, on her left breast.  Just above her heart.  She wrapped her arm around Allison, feeling protective of her as well, though not in the same way as Shawn.  With her, it was more, a kind of kinship.  A sister in arms.  Jenna listened to her pant, felt her shake, and tremble, as she came down.  She let herself share in the afterglow, of those in her care.

By the time Allison’s breathing slowed, and returned to normal, she thought Shawn looked bigger.

By the time Allison crawled down the bed, grinning mischievously, and settled between Jenna’s thighs, she could actually make out Shawn’s features.

By the time she, herself, shrieked in a broken voice that it was too much, that she couldn’t take any more, that Allison had to stop, Shawn was finally big enough to hold.  She clutched him to her, gasping, staring wide-eyed at the ceiling.  His body curled comfortably, as he dosed atop her chest.  Six inches tall, now.  Peaceful, and adorable.  She held him like a teddy bear, a morsel of grounding comfort.

“…think we overdid it, do you?  That really was a lot.”

Jenna turned her head slowly, stupidly.  She blinked.  Little Allison was looking up at her expectantly.  Jenna tried to swallow.  Why was her mouth so dry?  “What?”

Her lover giggled.  “Oh, I’M sorry.  Is SOMEONE a little non-verbal, cutie?”

“I mean.”  Jenna swallow again, cleared her throat.  “I… wow.  That thing you were doing with your tongue.  GOD.  And, were you fisting me?  It felt like you had half your arm in there.”  She paused, slowly raising one eyebrow.  “Wait.  Who are YOU calling ‘cutie?’  I’M the big one tonight, got it?”

Allison smirked, snuggling in closer.  “For now.  But I can already see it wearing off.  Give it another hour.  Two, tops.  You’ll be a cutie again in no time.” 

Jenna fought down a blush.  She sighed.  “Guess I should enjoy it while it lasts.”  She exerted her strength.  Pulling, lifting the still smaller woman, until Allison was halfway up on her chest.  Her head resting on Jenna’s right breast, while Shawn slept on her left.

Allison grinned at him sleepily.  “It really is such a nice change.  Having you big like this.  I know you said there’d be some surprises, but I really didn’t expect you to grow tonight.  God, when you stole his ‘antidote’ like that….”

“Yeah.  I’m proud of that one actually.  A little artful misdirection.  I’d been telling him the ‘antidote’ was in the pink bottle all week, while we were negotiating.  Kept reminding him to be REALLY sure he didn’t misplace it.  Made him memorize how to find it, so he’d remember even if he was in subspace.  But, there never actually was an ‘antidote’ for this particular brew.  It was always going to trigger when he… you know.  Of course, HE didn’t know that.”

Allison sighed dreamily.  “I think he forgot it wasn’t real, toward the end.  He totally thought it was permanent.  I got it on camera, when you took his pill.  The look on his face was priceless.”

Jenna winked.  “I’ll text you the video.  I’m sure he won’t mind.”

Allison nodded.  She still looked troubled.  “You’re really sure that wasn’t too far?  That we….”  She struggled for words.  “I doubt he’s going to be in much of a state to discuss things.  Not tonight anyway.  I’ll check in with you guys tomorrow.”  She leaned in a little closer, putting her eyes a few inches away from the slumbering seven inch man.  “Jesus.  His ass is already starting to bruise, see?  It’s going to be REALLY bad tomorrow.”  She poked him gently.  Shawn moaned painfully in his sleep.  Allison pulled back her hand, as if he’d burned her.

“We’ll discuss it,” Jenna replied.  “Shawn’s going to have a LOT to say about tonight, one way or another.  I think you’re fine though.  Like if you’re worried?  Don’t be.  It was hard for me too, the first couple times we played.  Before I genuinely started getting off on being big, and scary for him.  He enjoys it, believe me.  You did great.  In the worst case, if you went too far, he’ll probably remember it the next time YOU’RE the small one.”  Jenna smiled wistfully.  “That can be fun, too.”

Allison shivered, and gripped her a little tighter. 

“There’s another thing, that makes me think it’s okay,” Jenna went on.  “Here.  Watch this.”

Very carefully, Jenna turned her little boyfriend as he lay across her chest.  Turned him, until he was lying flat on his stomach, his face fully visible to Allison.  Jenna held her finger above his tiny ass, which even now was starting to bloom a lustrous shade of purple.  Gently, she pressed.

Shawn groaned.

“Jenna….”

“Watch.”

She pulled her fingertip away, slowly.  In his sleep, Shawn lifted his teensy backside to follow it, mutely asking for more.  A tiny smile spread across his lips.

The two women lay together for a long time, not speaking.

“Hey,” Allison said at last, in a tiny voice.  “We went to some really dark places tonight.  And I don’t just mean the physical stuff.  Are YOU okay?”

Jenna considered the question carefully.  She decided Allison deserved honesty.  “I got… some pangs of jealousy when I first saw you tonight.  Sharing him is still new and… well… you guys know I’m working on it.  I’m trying hard, I promise.  Your relationship is so new, and I see how crazy you are about each other.  Sometimes it makes me feel….”

“…insignificant?” Allison offered.

Jenna scowled.  “I was GOING to say ‘left out.’  Anyway.  That part tonight, when I MADE him ask you out, took control over it, owned it?  That helped.  A little.”

“Yeah.”  Allison gave her a knowing look.  “You were playing a little loose, with those roles.  I appreciate why, but I had trouble keeping up.  Like, on the stairs?  When you asked if I was okay, if YOU kept seeing HIM?  The way that, like, flipped things?  That almost took me out of the scene.  I used it, though.  Really, got into character after that.”

“Sorry.”

Allison kissed her shoulder.  “It’s okay.  It was a learning experience for everyone.”

A comfortable silence descended.  Jenna decided Allison was right—the drug was wearing off, fast.  She definitely was smaller now.  She breathed slowly, let it happen. 

Eventually, Allison stirred.  “Well, I should let you guys be.  It’s supposed to be a Shawn-and-Jenna night.  I’m just the special guest.  You still cool if I see him on Monday?”

“Definitely.  Hey Allison?  You want to sleep over tonight?  I’m sure he’d like that.  And.  Um.  I’d like it too.”

A tense silence.  Jenna swore she could actually feel herself getting smaller, as she waited.

“You really mean it?”

“Yeah.  I think… you and I?  We’ve been doing this make-believe thing too long.  Pretending it wasn’t real.  It’s my fault.  I want you to know, you’re special to me.  It’s taken me time to come around but… I have feelings for you, too.  I’m sorry, if I ever made you feel less-than.”

Allison hugged her.  “Man.  This bed is going to be crowded in the morning.”  She climbed higher on Jenna’s body, and higher, until the smaller woman could press her mouth to Jenna’s.  Far below, she knew, Allison had let Shawn slip between her breasts.  Her girlfriend squeezed her shoulders, felt that she was embracing him, too.  Including him in this moment of intimacy.  Jenna waited for that familiar sense of jealousy to wash over her, prepared to fight it. 

The feeling never came. 

No comments:

Post a Comment