Sunday, April 5, 2020

The Antidote - Pt. 1

This story came to me, more or less fully formed, in a dream.  I firmly believe I was visited by a muse, of some sort.  I think the muse might have been lost, too.  This is well outside of the usual sweetness and light story I like to tell.  As I post this, #GentleApril20 is in full swing.  Maybe it's just my brain being contrary.  "Tell ME to write something soft and friendly, I'll show YOU."  Or maybe we can just call it a palette-cleanser, before it's time for dessert.

Thanks to the wonderful Elle Largesse, @mightytinygiant, for beta-reading this piece.

Broad tags for this story: F/m, rough, BDSM, public humiliation, slow shrink, kidnapping, dubcon, noncon

I'm also going to go into more detail.  Tags for this specific chapter include: Non-consensual sexual acts, emotional blackmail, physical conflict, forced cross-dressing

We all know what we're in for, here?  Okay.


The Antidote
by pseudoclever

1.


“I’m sorry.  This has never happened to me before.”  Shawn curled his knees to his chest on the bed, looking humiliated.

“It’s okay sweetie, really.”  Jenna sat beside him, rubbing his back, trying to help him to relax.  “I’m not upset.  Anyway.  It…well.  I was GOING to say it happens to a lot of guys.  I, ah, have to admit.  This is a new one on me.”

“I’m sorry,” he said again.  “Please don’t break up with me over this.”

“Oh, Shawn!  I would never!”  She hugged him, pressing her body as tightly against him as she could.  “Actually, if I’m being totally honest?  This is kind of…hot?  Like, I love how easy it is to wrap my arms around you now.”

He laughed weakly.  For a moment, Jenna thought he was curling in on himself tighter, pulling away from her.  But then, she realized the truth.  And smiled.  “So, seriously.  You’ve never just started… randomly shrinking?  On a date before?”

Shawn hid his face, saying nothing.  Jenna patiently waited out his silence.  Second by second, she could see him slowly dwindling smaller.  “Promise you won’t think less of me?”

Jenna beamed.  “Promise.”

“Okay.  I really should have told you before.  I just like you a lot, and didn’t want to scare you away.  These last few months have been….”  He sighed, trailing off.  “It’s a condition I have.  Easily controllable!  I um, just forgot to take my meds today.  Without them, you know.  When I’m with someone I really like….”

“Someone you, ‘really like,’ huh.  So I should take all these lost inches as a compliment?”  Jenna gave her boyfriend a playful shove.  She wrapped one arm affectionately around his shoulder, noticed at once how her touch made him shrink again.  He couldn’t be more than an inch or two taller than her anymore.  “But, let’s be specific about this.  You were ‘with someone you really like’ all evening.”

“Of course!  I just….” 

“It wasn’t until I made you take off your pants and climb in bed with me—not until I was touching you, and moaning in your ear….”  She demonstrated, replicating the sounds she’d been making earlier, lips brushing against his ear.

“Jenna!”

“…that you started dwindling away.  So it wasn’t just BEING with me, that shrank you.  Was it?”

Shawn shook his head.  And shrank, until his head was finally level with hers. 

Jenna cooed, feeling warm with the realization that she and Shawn were the same height.  It was such a thrill.  She wanted more. 

“Let’s check something.  Shall we?”

She reached down, and with soft, delicate hands, helped Shawn to relax.  Made him uncurl his body, made him part his legs.  In the dark, she smiled.  “There, see?  That’s what I thought.  You’re getting hard again.  And it’s making you shrink a lot faster.  Isn’t it, Shawn?”  Jenna leaned down closer, inhaling the scent of him, then gently blew cold air across his privates.  Shawn yelped, his cock pulsing larger and thicker, even as the rest of him shrank in a sudden punctuated burst.

“Say the words for me.  What’s making you shrink, sweetie?”

Shawn bit his lip.  His eyes clenched shut.  “It happens when I get turned on.”

“See?  Was that so hard to admit?”  She hugged him, her soft breasts pressing suggestively against his shoulder.  “I like when my little man uses his words.”  She touched his chin lovingly, made him look her in the eyes.  He was so scared.  Yet the desire for her was so clearly written on his face.  Gently, she eased him against her, helped him lay the weight of his shrinking body across her lap.  God, he couldn’t be much more than five feet tall anymore.  It was so rare for someone as petite as Jenna, to be in the company of an adult that was actually smaller than her.  She had to admit, it was incredibly arousing.  Her hands started to explore…

Shawn whimpered, his eyes closing.  “Jenna.  I like this, it feels really good.  I’m so, so glad you accept me…like this.  But…we can’t keep going.”  He swallowed, still limp in her arms, lips hardly moving as he spoke.  “Will you please help me?  I have antidote.  At my house.  Call me a cab, or….”

Jenna tsked.  “You think I’d let you be alone, as small and vulnerable as you are right now?  No, Shawn.  I promise not to leave your side.  I’ll protect you.”  She ran her fingertip along the rim of his ear. 

Yes.  There went another inch.  Her heart was pounding.

“D-drive me then?”  He shivered.  “I’m already too small to reach the pedals.”

The taller woman nodded slowly.  “Of course I’ll drive you sweetie.  We’ll take you home, and give you the antidote.  Then, once it’s safe, I’ll take such good care of you.  Your big, sexy girlfriend.  Making you feel so, so good.  You can give in to me, Shawn.  Be small for me.  Tonight.”  Her large hand began to stroke down his little chest, past his tummy.  Long, manicured fingers spreading wide, pressing into opposite sides of his pubic bone.  He whimpered, nodding.  She felt what little strength he had to resist fading, as he went limp against her. He spread his legs, like the good little boy he was.  His penis swelled, puffing up to meet her, rushing toward her grasping hand as he shrank.

Suddenly, he blinked.  His body tensed, his eyes snapping open.  “Jenna, please!  This isn’t funny.  I don’t know if I’ve ever been this small before.  If you keep teasing me like that, you’re going to make me…make me….”

She nodded, smiling benevolently, and released him.  “Okay sweetie, okay.  I understand.  Let’s go.  Do you need a hand with your clothes?”

He insisted, adorably, on dressing himself.  At five two, Jenna suddenly felt like a giant.  She towered over her little boyfriend, her movements becoming naturally slow and ponderous around him.  How easily she fell into the role of Goddess, object of purest desire, knowing what she could do to him. 

Shawn, clearly, was trying to ignore her, trying to concentrate on what he was doing.  Still, his eyes kept flicking back to her, knowing the consequences but unable to resist.  She let him watch her pretty, sinuous moments, as she pulled a tight pair of jeans up her long, bare legs.  She spent rather a longer time than was necessary tightening and adjusting her bra, always bending toward him, innocently, accidentally.  Putting her much larger body in his personal space. 

She could see how flustered it was making her poor little Shawn.  His movements were distracted, clumsy.  He fumbled with his slacks, trying to draw a belt tight around his tiny waist.  It was impossible.  He couldn’t be much more than four eight anymore, a full foot shorter than his normal height.  Even with his belt at its smallest setting, he couldn’t get the garment to stay on without constantly holding it up with both hands. 

“If you don’t mind my saying, you look absolutely ridiculous.”  Jenna laughed, mussing his hair playfully.  Shawn blushed, his momentary distraction enough to make his pants fall to pool around his ankles, boxers hanging askew.  “May I make a suggestion?”

He looked up (up!!) into her eyes.  “If you want.”

“Now.  Promise you won’t get mad?”  She turned, allowing her hips to move in a figure eight pattern as she walked across the room.  God, she couldn’t remember EVER feeling this sexy.  Humming to herself, Jenna searched in her closet, and withdrew a simple green sundress.  “Ta-da!”  Jenna held it up beside him, for comparison.  “There.  This looks like about the right size.”

Shawn looked scandalized.  “I’m not—not going out dressed in your clothes!  What the FUCK?” 

The giant woman, almost a head taller than him now, frowned.  “First of all, can you be careful with your tone, sweetie?  There’s no reason to raise your voice.  I’m only trying to help.” 

He nodded, and shrank in a sudden shameful burst.

Jenna softened, leaning in closer.  “Second, these aren’t MY clothes.  You’d be way too small for those now.  Promise you won’t get mad?  They belong to my niece.  She’s twelve.”  She laughed, rolling her eyes at his shocked expression, and the lost half inch that accompanied it. 

This was almost too easy.

“Third, it isn’t as if you have much choice.  You know how awful parking is, in this neighborhood.  My car is six blocks away.  We have to walk, and someone is SURE to notice, if you go around holding your slacks around your chest.  Do you really WANT attention from random strangers right now?”

His jaw tightened.  “No.”

“So you see my point.  If anyone happens to see us together, you’ll look WAY less conspicuous this way.  People will think you’re my girlfriend.”  She paused, considering this.  “No, that isn’t likely, at your height.  They’ll think you’re my daughter, or kid sister.  But at least they won’t think you’re a tiny, shrinking little man.”  She smirked, playfully, and shook the garment in front of his eyes.  “So, the dress, okay?  I’d tell you time is a factor in this decision, but then, you already know that.”

He looked so ashamed, his cheeks and throat flushed an alarming shade of red.  Slowly, hand shaking, he reached for the dress.

“No sweetie,” she breathed.  “Let me do it for you.”

His button-up stretched halfway down his thighs.  It would be easy enough to lift it over his head.  Instead, she dropped to her knees before him.  Looked up into his eyes, as though he was still the taller one.  Then, slowly, she began to remove his shirt, releasing one slow little button at a time.  Hands teasing against his stomach, her breath hot on his neck.

“Jenna….”

She touched his lip.  “Hush.”

Opening his shirt, she leaned in, and kissed him.  First his bare chest, then his shoulders, then the bottom of his chin.  She looked up at him, eyes soft, as he shrank toward her.  Each kiss was higher, and higher upon his body.  Until, finally, she could reach his lips from her knees.    

“You have to stop,” he whispered into her mouth, his boxers falling to the floor.

“Do I?” 

Humming, she kissed her way back down his body, dropping to her hands and knees before him.  His cute little phallus waited for her, pointing, trembling with eagerness.  She left big wet kisses all around it, wetting him with her saliva, on his tummy, his thighs, and finally at this base of his bare little balls.  He moaned, backing away from her, until he ran into the dresser.  Something rattled, and fell to the floor, but Jenna ignored it.  She followed him as he retreated, her mouth still warm on his skin.  Feeling him lose inches with each breath.  She moved very slowly now.  Her prey had nowhere to run.  Her lips softly parted, opening wide as she stared up at him, making sure he saw what was about to happen.  She groaned with lust, preparing to take him, ALL of him in….

“N-no!  Jenna, I MEAN IT!  Stop!”  His voice a desperate little squeak, he pushed her.  Pushed her HARD. 

Or at least, she could tell he MEANT to push hard, could tell he’d used almost all his strength.  Under other circumstances, it might have sent her flying across the room.  Here, he’d barely managed to move her at all.

She looked up at him, from her hands and knees, for a long moment.  Letting the realization dawn on him.  Let him see how little power he had to resist anymore.  Let it make him smaller, still.

“Well!” she said, in an injured tone.  “That was VERY rude of you.  When I’m trying to help you, trying to make you feel good.  I don’t understand why you had to go and get violent with me.”

Shawn cowered.  “I’m sorry.  Really really sorry.  Please.  Please don’t break up with me.”

She stood, frowning.  Jenna wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, fixed her hair.  The top of his head was now beneath her collarbone.  And, somehow, he was STILL shrinking.  Did that mean even THIS was a turn-on for him?  “It certainly changes things between us.  We’re going to have to talk.  About us.  Once we get you the antidote, of course.  Come on— no more messing around.”

She dressed him, ignoring his protests and squirms.  The sundress hung loose and awkward around his tiny shoulders, the hem almost down to his ankles.  The giantess stood, admiring her handiwork.  “Yes.  Not too bad at all, even if you ARE quite a bit shorter than my niece, now.  I think you’ll pass.  No one would EVER think you were a man, at least.”

Jenna rooted through the pockets of his discarded pants, as Shawn mutely watched.  She retrieved his wallet and cell phone, along with the rest of his clothes, and stuffed them in an overnight bag.  Then, she decided to freshen up her eye liner, and apply an extra coat of lipstick.  Shawn stood, shoulders slumped, waiting for her by the front door.  Each time she turned to regard him from the bathroom, she could see he was smaller than before.

Jenna grabbed his house keys, dropped them in her purse.  She slipped on her favorite pair of kitten heels, and offered her tiny date her hand. 

“Please don’t break up with me,” he said at once.

She smiled, eyes dark.  “Stay close to me out there, Shawn.  You look like you need all the help you can get.”

No comments:

Post a Comment