Wednesday, August 31, 2022

A Place to Call Home - Finale


 

CW: NSFW, constriction, difficulty breathing, the most unhinged thing I've ever written



11.


Willow cupped her hands around her mouth.  “Hey mom?  There’s a bunch of people on the front lawn.  They don’t look happy.”

“I know.”  The sixty foot giantess chuckled.  The vibration of it rumbled all the way through my body.  “I can see them from up here.  What a bunch of little voyeurs.  Whatever happened to the right to privacy?”

“What are we going to do?” Brianna asked.  She sounded scared.

“Mommy has it handled, girls.  Just don’t wander off.  I wouldn’t want to lose you.”  

Both women looked like they had more questions, but mom didn’t give them a chance.  She moved urgently.  Pressing me against her giant slit, purring like a feline in heat.  My cock had grown a lot since I’d last fucked her, but she’d grown a lot more.  This time I slipped inside with no resistance at all.  

If I thought all the eyes on her, including her own daughter, would make her self-conscious, I’d have been sorely mistaken.  She howled with unabashed lust, using both hands to thrust my length deep, deep inside her.  I had no control over it whatsoever, and could only press myself exactly where she wanted me.  

It might’ve felt like she was using me.  Like an object, or a sex toy.  But there was something far more connected and loving in this.  The way she rubbed her thumb against my back, cradled my head with her palm.  Angled me to grind against the top of her sex.  Not going too fast or too slow, but pacing it for my pleasure as well.

I grasped the pearl of her clit with both hands.  Rubbed the fist-sized nub for all I was worth.  And was rewarded instantly as she squirted.  A deluge.  Soaking me, raining down to the ground below.  I felt my skin prickle, felt her cum make me grow.  Fast.  She suddenly needed both hands to support me, as my cock grew bigger, and longer inside her.  For just a moment she actually became tight again, her inner muscles pressing against my shaft, desperately squeezing and pulsing as she tried to accommodate me.  The sensation pushed me over the edge.  I came hard, and her body utterly exploded in size.  Making my meager growth utterly insignificant.  

Through it all she kept thrusting me inside her, as she grew, and grew, and grew.  Her juices soaking me from head to toe.  Keeping me strong, keeping me hard.  She massaged me against her muff, her lips stroking me, tender and feather-light.  I came at least twice more, and she never broke her rhythm for even a second.  Just moaned her approval.  And swelled bigger.

At last, when she was big enough, she repositioned me.  Placing my feet against her entrance, gently pressing her giant fingers on my shoulders.  With some friction, I slid inside her.  First up to my thighs.  Then up to my cock.  

For a moment she was still too tight, and I could go no deeper. She pressed a gargantuan thumb as thick as my thigh against my back.  And massaged my ass in a slow, sensual circle.  Pressing upward, forcing me to fuck her.  I came again.  And as she grew, she kept pushing on my shoulders.  

I got a fleeting view of the neighborhood, from at least a hundred feet up.  The long line of cars with flashing blue lights, the gathering crowd.  But then she let me slide the rest of the way inside, and the world as it concerned me was gone.

All was darkness, except for one small portal of light at the opening to her sex.  She smelled so good, tasted like sweet syrup.  I writhed inside her, and her body thrumed around me.  Her powerful muscles squeezed me everywhere, making me gasp and fight just to breathe, but it was good, so good.  I felt safe, and cherished inside her pussy.

There was a sensation like being on a very fast elevator, and I realized she was bending.  “Come here girls,” she rumbled.  “Let’s all get together before mommy gets too big. I wouldn’t want to lose little things like you.  Besides, you two look like you could use a snack.”

I felt her straighten.  A moment later, my stepsister and my girlfriend moaned in unison, the sound like someone tasting something impossibly delectable and sweet, but coming from very far away.  I could imagine the two of them.  One at each of mom’s breasts.  Drinking.    

Something pressed against my face suddenly, forcing me out of the way.  A foot - then a thigh.  A hard body rubbing its way against me, until I was face-to-face with Brianna.  Our naked bodies squeezed together in impossibly tight confines, as close to each other as was physically possible.  I must’ve been growing faster than I realized, because the two of us were almost normal height to each other again.  

She stared at me in the dimness.  I felt hurt at the way she’d treated me.  Unsure if she’d forgive me for cheating, or if I could forgive her.  Her expression was hard to read.  But beneath her own uncertainty and surprise, I saw softness.  And whatever else, I knew at least one thing was true.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you too.”

We kissed.  Clung to each other desperately, fueled by relief and by need.  We barely had time to enjoy our reconciliation however, before our privacy was shattered.  Willow gave a yell as her mom pressed her inside, forcibly shoved between us by a finger the size of a sedan.  

She gave me a dazed look, then smiled sheepishly.  “Well, fancy meeting you here, Shrimp.”

I opened my mouth to point out that Willow was back to being the smallest one of the three of us, that she didn’t even come up to my shoulders.  But then the two girls moaned, and started to grow.

“She just fed us,” Brianna grunted.  She was a head taller than me.  Then twice my size.  

Willow nodded, her eyes unfocused.  “It was a lot of milk.  We’re going to get really, really big.”

The already constricting space grew tighter, and tighter.  

“What are we going to do?” Brianna whimpered.

But I already knew the solution.  I let my slick body slide down between the two of them.  My skin lubricated by mom’s juices, I managed to squeeze down between their breasts.  Slipping lower.  In one hand, I took Brianna’s giant cock.  The other, I thrust between Willow’s legs.  Both girls gasped.  Then began to rock in time with my motions as they grew.  

Brianna came first, her cum spurting from her utterly gigantic dick.  Splashing on my face, running in thick streaks down my chest.  Willow was right behind, clutching my giantess girlfriend with both arms, her whole body shuddering madly.  

I start to grow.  Caught up.  Surpassed them.  My shoulders shoving them apart, as they sank down beneath the level of my chest.  Yet as fast as their orgasms made me grow… they made mom grow even faster.  And soon, her pussy was almost roomy.

We started to touch each other, as mom’s cavernous folds expanded around us.  It happened in a mad delirium, like a fever dream.  

I had a half-sized Willow pinned bodily against the floor, my giant tongue lapping between her thighs, while Brianna sat on her face.  My girlfriend bared her teeth savagely as she ground my tiny stepsister beneath her.

Both girls were tiny in my lap, massaging my titanic cock between their breasts, while they kissed each other passionately.  I spattered all over them and they grew impossibly fast.  Doubled in size again and again, until they towered over me like twin goddesses.  

Willow was using me like a dildo.  

Then I was using her like a cock sleeve.  

Brianna sat on my chest, her thighs so big and thick that I couldn’t move.  She came in my mouth until she was so small I could fit her in the palm of my hand, and squeeze her against my throbbing girth.

But no matter how much we grew, the space around us only continued to expand.  Everything we did, feeding mom’s growth.  Our love for each other, translating into love for her.  And, if we ever started to tire for even a moment, our entire world would shake.  Glorious nectar would rain down as mom pushed herself into another orgasm.  And we would celebrate by fucking each other with renewed vigor.

I was behind Brianna now.  Grasping her hips, lifting her halfway off the ground as I pounded into her sex.  Brianna, in turn, had her arms around Willow, thrusting her massive girl-dick into the smaller woman, jackhammer quick.  My little sister was face down against the slick muscle of her mother’s sex, gasping and groaning and telling us she was close.  When at last we came, all three of us in unison, we grew together.  Until we lay panting on the floor.  The frenzy, at long last leaving us.

After a time, we rose together.  In the unearthly stillness, the three of us took each other by the hand.  And walked together to the opening of mom’s vagina.  

The still-throbbing bud of her clit hung above us.  It was the size of a city bus, and a hundred feet above.  

Far, far below, the world was misty beneath a curtain of clouds.  The ground beneath was in darkness, but at our altitude, the sun was just setting over mountains in the distance.  I could just barely make out structures beneath, only the biggest visible at all.  Here and there were little blue flashes of light, and the shine of emergency spotlights.  There were the spires of office buildings.  They looked pathetically small.  Not even the size of toys.  

There was an irritating mosquito-whine sound, and after a moment I spied a formation of fighter jets below us.  These were closer, somewhere above the clouds.  But even they looked insignificantly small and far away.

“How big do you think we are?” Willow breathed.  She sounded scared.

Brianna shook her head.  “I don’t know.”  She scrunched up her face, trying to do the math.  I imagined her measuring the distance between the brightest flare of lights.  Distant cities, each hundreds of miles away.  Calculating angles, taking into account the curvature of the Earth.  

“We’re a couple thousand feet tall.  At least.  Possibly a lot more.”  Brianna shrugged.  “It’s hard to say.  We won’t know unless we go down there.”

“And mom?” I whispered.  “How big is she?”

She shrugged.  “God only knows.”

From high above, a voice spoke.  Shattering the heavens.  The voice of the new divinity of this world.  

“Explore as you wish, children.  A good mother always has one desire above all others.  That her children grow up, to be whatever they want to be.”  

An impossibly large hand came down.  It cupped against the edge of her vulva.  Offering us a ride to the waiting world below.  

“Just remember,” mom spoke.  “No matter how big you get, you’ll always have a place to call home with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment