Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A Place to Call Home - Pt. 2


 


Chapter-Specific CW: step-sibling sexy stuff, teasing, genre-aware characters


2.  

The wall of my bedroom was still a tableau of pictures I’d torn from magazines.  Sports Illustrated issues, copies of Women’s Fitness.  Even some that obviously came from my dad’s old Playboy collection.  Every picture was of a woman, in various stages of undress.  It was an embarrassing reminder of the horny kid I’d been at seventeen.  I hadn’t even bothered to frame any of them.  Just stuck them up there with push pins.  

Looking at them now, I clearly had a type.  They were all very tall, even for models.  Athletic.  And generously proportioned, especially up top.

That questionable bit of decoration was the only part of my bedroom left unchanged.  All my old furniture had been moved out, and my bed had been shoved into one corner.  In place of my stuff, there was a new edition: an extremely fancy exercise machine.  It was nicer even than the brand new ones they’d installed at my college gym.  There was a squat rack, a seated chin-up station, a leg extension bar… a half-dozen other gadgets that I couldn’t even identify.

That at least explained my stepmom’s new physique.  Maybe there were exercises on this thing that made you grow into a busty, seven foot giantess.  If any existed, this looked like the machine to do it.  

I was still studying this monstrosity, when there was a knock at the door.

“I haven’t unpacked yet.  Hey, what’d you do with all my things, anyway?”

The door opened.  At first, my brain couldn’t even process what I was seeing.  It was a woman.  Or part of one anyway.  Like someone had blown up one of my wall posters to a ridiculous size and taped it up in the doorway.  Except that, while this woman sure was tall, and not wearing very much, she wasn’t especially fit or curvy.   Even so, she was impressive .  So gigantic that everything above the tops of her breasts was lost to my view above the frame of the door.  My stepmom was big, but this girl would’ve dwarfed even her!

Something about this sight - a half-naked girl taller than I would’ve thought possible - forced a reaction from my body.  My mouth went dry, my heart beat faster.  There was an immediate stirring between my legs….

But then the giantess bent lithely, and I immediately felt disgusted with myself for being turned on.  The girl had a short crop of red hair, a slightly upturned nose.  A mischievous smirk that only looks at home on the face of a bratty little stepsister.

“Oh hey,” Willow purred.  “I didn’t know you were back already.  Welcome home, Shrimp.”

“Willow?  Holy shit, you got bigger too?”  I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself.  Trying to overpower my sudden arousal at the sight of her.  “What happened?  How did the two of you grow so much?”

She rolled her eyes.  “I guess mom hasn’t filled you in yet.  A lot’s changed around here.  It’s a long story.”

“Don’t you, ‘long story’ me.  That’s what Megan said.  What happened to her is weird, but you… people don’t just double in size!”

The giantess winked at me.  “Ooo, good guess.  I’m almost exactly double my old height.  Eight foot ten to be exact, as of my measuring this morning.”

My head was spinning.  This had to be a bad dream.  And no matter how hard I tried, my body was still responding to her.  The girl was only nineteen, and she was my stepsister for God’s sake!  Why was I feeling so horny?

“Yeah well.”  I leaned against the door, trying to act casual.  “You may be taller, but most of you is still as scrawny as ever.  How come your mom grew all over and you didn’t?”

A flash of irritation passed over Willow’s face.  I suddenly realized that, scrawny or not, she could probably kick my ass without any trouble.  “It affects everybody differently,” she explained coldly.  Willow gestured over my shoulder at the exercise machine.  “Which is why I’m here for my morning workout.  Move, Shrimp.”

She crawled toward me, and an unwelcome thrum of excitement went through my body.  I was forced to jump out of the way as she brushed past, her shoulder nudging me in the chest.  Once she was fully in the bedroom, she stood back up to her full, gargantuan height.  God, my head didn’t even come up to the bottom of her little bee sting breasts.    

I watched her in a kind of sick fascination as she set up the exercise machine.  I was fully hard now, and I had to get out of here before she noticed.  But somehow I couldn’t make myself look away.  The white tank top she wore was probably a 3XL at least, and even then it was stretched to semi-transparency.  There probably weren’t bras big enough to fit her, but luckily Willow’s boobs were tiny and perky enough that she didn’t need one.  Her black athletic shorts must’ve been the best she could find at a Big and Tall shop.  They fit her like a second skin, the nylon creaking as she sat down on the pull-up bench.

After a while, I decided this was stupid.  Turned on or not, I wasn’t going to let my libido get the best of me.  I was going to get some answers out of her.

“So really.  Tell me what happened.  Did the two catch some kind of, I don’t know, previously undiscovered growth virus?  And soon it’s going to spread to all the women of the world, ushering in a new era of feminine domination?”

She grunted, pulling down on what must’ve been four hundred pounds of weight.  I forced myself not to watch her back muscles flexing.  “You’re way off.”

“Then… did you find a secret formula dad made in the basement?  Like one he’d been working on in secret for decades, that he planned to pass on to me as the last of his legacy?”

“Your dad was an architect, not a mad scientist.”  Her skinny arms shook with effort, and the bar slipped from between her fingers.  The whole house rattled as the stack of metal plates slammed down.

“What then?”  I was getting irritated now.  I stepped into her field of vision, made her look me in the eye. “Did you guys find a mysterious antique shop?  An abandoned UFO?  Rub a magic lap, wish on a falling star?”

Willow sighed.  She wiped sweat from her brow, and gave me a pitying smile.  “Look Shrimp.  I’ll level with you.  Mom asked me not to tell you.  Okay?  She’s got this big presentation planned.  She wants you to be fully comfortable with what’s going on.  I’m honestly surprised she didn’t give it to you already.”

“Fine.  Can you at least stop calling me Shrimp?”

“You sure liked to use that nickname on me, before I grew.”

My cheeks went hot.  I’d completely forgotten about that.  “I always meant it affectionately,” I said, lamely.

My stepsister gave me a demeaning little pat on the head.  “Then maybe I mean it that way, too.  Anyways.  I’m going to be at this for a while.  Why don’t you go let mom tell you what’s going on?  She’s really excited.  Even baked cookies for you and everything.”

“I already had some,” I grumbled.

Willow’s hand froze, halfway to reaching for the bar.  “Did you.”  She sounded intrigued.  “How, ah.  Were they?”

“Good.  Um.  Why?”

She was leaning forward now, her giant body stretching until her face was inches from mine.  My cock throbbed once, alarmingly hard, and I thanked my lucky stars she was at the wrong angle to see the bulge in my jeans.

“So, just curious.  Did she let you wash those cookies down with anything?  A soft drink, or some water…?”

“What are you talking about?”  I tried to move away, but immediately my back pressed against the wall.  When I spoke, my voice came out in a shrill little whine.  “Milk!  She gave me a glass of milk!”

Willow smirked.  She stood, wiping a sweat-streaked lock of hair from her eyes.  I watched her gaze start to drift down my body.  I tried to cover myself, but she nonchalantly caught my wrists, and held them over my head so she could see.  A wave of shame overtook me, as she stared directly at the place where my erection was straining my jeans.

My stepsister nodded once, as if seeing exactly what she expected.  She moved to shut the door, and placed her gigantic frame between me and the only exit.

“Well Shrimp.  Things are about to change for you.  We can do this the easy way.  Or the fun way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment