Thursday, August 11, 2022

A Place to Call Home - Pt. 3

 



Chapter Specific CW: NSFW, step-sibling sex, teasing, humiliation, male shrinking, female growth, cock growth, female muscle growth, breast growth



3.


Willow advanced on me slowly.  The nearly nine foot giantess held her open hand out to me, a seductive look in her eye.  “I know there’s a lot going on that you don’t understand.  Believe me, I’ve been there.  So against my better judgment, I’m going to do you a huge favor.”

“W-what are you talking about?”

She held a finger to her lips, shushing me.  Then pointed to the bed.  “Go sit down,” she whispered.  “And take off your pants.”

My eyes went wide, even as my cock began to twitch uncontrollably in excitement.  “You’re my stepsister!  I can’t….”

“Keep your voice down,” she hissed.  “You want mom to hear us?”  

I swallowed, and dropped my voice to a hoarse whisper.  “Willow, no!  I have a girlfriend.  Brianna, she would….”

“So just don’t tell her, duh.”  My giant stepsister gave a long suffering sigh.  “It isn’t as if you have a choice here, Shrimp.  I could force the issue if I wanted, and there wouldn’t be anything you could do to stop me.”  She grinned evilly, and cracked her knuckles.  “But I’m not going to have to do that, am I?  I bet right now, you’re so horny you can’t see straight.  Even if I left the room right this second, the first thing you would do is hop in bed and touch yourself.  You’d probably think about me while you did it, too.  Wouldn’t you?”

I said nothing.  My precum had already soaked through my boxers, and a small wet spot was forming in my jeans.  I could even smell how turned on I was.  

“One way or another, I’m going to be the one to get you off.  So what’s it going to be?  All alone in your bedroom, a long-awaited reunion between a boy and his five-fingered friend?  We’ll call that, ‘the easy way.’”  

The giantess moved toward me, quicker than I could’ve believed.  Came so close that her stomach brushed against my chin.  She peered down at me from on high, clearly enjoying herself as she tormented me.  “Now the fun way?  It’s the real thing.  This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, little man.  Now strip before I change my mind, John.”

Maybe it was that she’d finally called me by name.  Maybe it was that I was so horny I felt like I was going to die.  Either way, I broke.  I stripped from the waist down.  And sat on my bed.

Willow slowly knelt in front of me, towering over me even in this position.  She inspected me, and gave a low whistle of appreciation.  “Wow Johnny-boy, I’m impressed.  Not that it’s much for someone my size, of course.  But Brianna must be a very happy girl.”

I followed her gaze, and gave a startled yelp.  “It’s… bigger!”  

My cock had grown!  I used to be average-sied.  Or… okay fine.  Just a little below average.  Size isn’t everything, alright?  But now.  I sported what must’ve been a seven-inch beauty of a dick.  It was longer, thicker, heavier.  But besides that, it almost looked… pretty?  I don’t know how to say it exactly.  As if someone had Photoshopped me.  Smoothed out some blemishes, made it stand straighter instead of curving off to the side.  Sculpted it until it was more attractive in every way.  

“So it grew, huh?”  Willow didn’t look surprised in the least.  “Well that answers one question.  A little disappointing.  Still, not totally useless.  Maybe after a couple more doses, you’ll be big enough for me to get some use out of it.

“Answers what question?” I whimpered pathetically.  “And doses of what?  It… oh God.  There was something in the cookies, wasn’t there?  She drugged me with the cookies.”

Willow blinked.  “Yes John, it’s in the cookies.  Now shut up.”

The giant woman reached out, and almost tenderly, took my newly enlarged dick in her hand.  It was beyond amazing.  Like being stroked by silk, or touched by a live wire.  Before I could stop myself I moaned, the sound echoing off the walls.

The giantess clapped her hand over my mouth, silencing me.  “Idiot!” she whispered.  “Do that again and I’ll stop.  What if mom catches us right now?”  She gently massaged the crown of my penis with the tip of her giant thumb, drawing a slow circle beneath the ridge.  Sparks flashed in front of my eyes.  “You gonna be quiet?”

I nodded eagerly.

The huge hand over my mouth relaxed.  “Good boy.”

She started to work me over.  Moving slowly, methodically.  Her huge fingers completely encircling my dick, carefully stroking their way from the base of my shaft, over the head, back down again.  

As she touched me, she leaned down, and brought her lips to my ear.  Her voice was barely above a breath.  “I’ll tell you a secret, John.  I’ve wanted to do this since the day we met.  What was that, four years ago, five?  I thought you were so hot back then.  My new stepbrother.  This cool high school kid.  Who never wanted to give me the time of day.  And why would you?  I was just some nerdy fourteen year old that puberty forgot.  I had such a crush on you.  Even when you teased me, made fun of how puny I was.  Called me… Shrimp.  I got to like it.  The way you treated me.  That name.  I fantasized about you more times than I could count when we lived together.  And in those fantasies?  You would always call me your tiny.  Little.  Shrimp.”

I couldn’t think, couldn’t move.  It felt so fucking good.  My whole world was her voice, the scent of her body, the feeling of her gigantic hand on my cock.

“I missed that teasing when you went off to college.  For the first year I still touched myself to you every night.  Eventually I got over you.  But now.”  

Her hand moved faster.  A tiny hiccup escaped from the back of my throat, and it was everything I could do to not scream in pleasure.  

“But now.  You’re sleeping in the room next.  All.  Fucking.  Summer.  I get a second chance with you.  And I’m not so puny anymore, am I John?”

Tears were streaming down my cheeks.  It was so much.  An avalanche of ecstasy.  I couldn’t breathe.  So close.  But she wouldn’t let me, wouldn’t let me….

“Well.  Here’s a little preview of our summer together, John.  I’m going to sneak into your room every night.  And I’m going to make you love that word.  The way you made me love it.”  She squeezed, just a little.  “Come for me, Shrimp.”

I was past the point of no return in an instant.  My hands uselessly grasped her shoulders, a low whine escaped from the back of my throat.  It built, and built.  And built….

“Shrimp,” she whispered.  “Shrimp.  Tiny little Shrimp, going to cum for his big sexy sister.  Shrimp.”  She kept chanting it.  Breathing it into my ear.  

And I came.  God.  There was so much of it, more than even made sense.  Splatting her hand, her bare tummy, the bottoms of her pert little breasts.  It would’ve gone everywhere, if she weren’t so big, if there wasn’t so much of her to catch every last drop.

“Shrimp.  Shrimp.”  

She kept saying it as she squeezed me, emptying me of every last drop.  And beneath the waning orgasm, another feeling started to build.  One that felt even more powerful.

I moaned out loud, unable to help myself.  It felt like a second orgasm was starting, but that wasn’t quite right.  I felt like I was falling, dropping lower on the bed, yet Willow’s fingers were spreading wider on my cock, like her hand was getting smaller.  

Willow had stopped whispering, aware something odd was happening.  Her lips were no longer close to my ear.  They were rising higher, her chin above the top of my head.  Still lifting.  Rising.

All at once she released me, and scuttled away on her knees.  She looked almost scared.  Her eyes were wide, her mouth hanging open.

I sat on the edge of the bed, too overwhelmed to react to what I was seeing.  Second by second the room grew around me.  My shirt slipped off my shoulder, the sleeves getting longer.  My feet lifted off the floor, slid up the side of the bed.  Willowed watched, one hand covering her mouth.  But now, she was grinning.  

She was so focused on what was happening to me, that for a while she didn’t notice I wasn’t the only one changing.  From my perspective, I could see it all.  As I shrank, she was growing.

My stepsister had told me she was eight foot ten, more than four feet taller than when I’d last seen her.  Despite her grown spurt, her body was mostly the same.  A little more athletic from her work on the exercise machine maybe, but still as flat and curveless as ever.  That was changing.  Her breasts swelled, stretching her tank top.  They grew firm and perky, then put on enough mass that they started to sag under their own weight.  Her shirt began to rip along the seams as she gained inches.  Her arms grew thicker, her quads and calves developed, and the subtle groove of abs began to appear on her tummy.  All the while she grew bigger, taller.  Her clothes became taut in odd places.  Then simply ripped to tatters around her.

It went on, as we stared at each other in silence.  When the process finally stopped, perhaps thirty seconds had passed.  I sat on the edge of the bed, a giant shirt dangling almost to my knees.  I was as short as Willow had ever been, in the days when I’d called her Shrimp.  It looked like she had gained every inch I’d lost.  She was curvier, and stronger too - nowhere near the level of her mother, but I wasn’t in any position to judge.  I was absolutely tiny compared to her now.  Not even half her height.  

My dick though?  From the size of the tent now lifting my shirt, it was bigger than ever.  Even accounting for my loss of height, I could tell that it was longer, and fuller.  I shifted, the weight of it awkward and impossible to ignore.

Willow wiped my cum from her well-toned tummy.  And laughed.  “Well.  That was unexpected.  My, my, my.”  She leaned way down to cup my chin, her hand easily big enough to palm my entire head.  “It’s going to be an interesting summer.  Isn’t it, Shrimp?”

At the word, my cock gave an involuntary little twitch.  Almost like it was nodding in agreement.

She was ten feet tall now, maybe more.  Too big to stand in my bedroom.  Instead she crawled, turning sideways on the floor, and used her muscular arms to pull herself through the doorway.  I got a good long look at her cleavage, at the generous new curve of her hips.  

Just before she left, she ducked her head back in, sparing me one last look.

“Oh and Shrimp?  If you tell mom about this?  You’re dead.”

No comments:

Post a Comment