Monday, August 29, 2022

A Place to Call Home - Pt. 10

 


CW: NSFW, step-mom sexy stuff, milk, female growth, muscle growth, breast growth, cock growth, male growth, destruction, mention of a girl with a cock, consequences


10.

Mom was so big that she had to belly crawl to the back door.  Her fingers crunched effortlessly through the floorboards as she moved.  Her size and strength leaving casual destruction in her wake.

I watched as she tried to figure out how to fit through the double-paned patio door.  The top of my head was actually a little higher than the dining room table, so I was maybe three and a half feet tall.  After how small I’d been between her legs, this felt absolutely gigantic.

“Maybe if I just.  Hm.  What if I… no, that won’t work either.”  She sighed.  “Oh well.  Mommy’s going to have to knock this down door.  Get under cover, sweetie.”  A bicep as big around as a grown man’s waist flexed absurdly, and she lay an open-handed slap against the top of the doorframe.  I didn’t think she’d hit it that hard, but it simply exploded in a spray of wood and glass and concrete, taking a significant portion of the side of the house along with it.

She grinned at me sheepishly as the room filled with dust.  “Looks like mommy doesn’t know her own strength.  Better let me carry you over that rubble.  Wouldn’t want you to get a scrape, sweetie.”

Outside, she set me down at her feet, and stretched to her full, gargantuan height.  The sun was just beginning to set.  Orange and purple light played off the hard crevices and soft curves of her body as she arched her back, working out little kinks in her muscles.  The top of her head was well above the second story window.  

“What a nice night,” she remarked.  

“Yeah.”

Around us, lights were flicking on in neighboring houses.  Silhouettes of people staring out their windows.  Gawking at the fifteen foot giantess, standing naked and shameless in suburbia.

“What now, sweetie?  We could catch up for a while.  Enjoy each other’s company.  I’m too big to get back in the house, but we can let that be a problem for later.”

I gestured at the windows around us, and all the onlookers.  “Something tells me we don’t have long before someone comes to visit.  We’re going to have to answer some awkward questions.”

“Let them come.”  She smiled almost innocently.  “I can be a very good hostess.”

I shuddered.   Something about the way she’d said that was absolutely terrifying.  Even if I knew she’d never harm me.  “Maybe we could figure out a way to get you back to normal size.  Or, um.  At least small enough to put on clothes.”

Mom put her hands on her knees, and lowered herself into a squat.  Dropping her butt to her ankles, bringing her giant face almost down to my level.  I could see the subtle signs of age on her body - laugh lines at the corner of her mouth, tiny wrinkles around her eyes.  Yet after her growth spurt, she practically glowed with vitality.  

When she spoke, it was low.  Pitched for my ears alone.  “Do you think you can make me smaller, John?  Can you want that badly enough?  If so….”  She gestured vaguely down at my cock.  Not as big to her as it had once been.  But big enough to do the job.

I looked up at her, considering the question, as her beauty and majesty filled my vision.

“No,” I said finally.  “I can’t want that.”

“Neither can I.”  A finger as big around as my forearm began to stroke a smooth path up and down my thigh.  Paralleling the curve of my dick.  “You were right though.  We’re going to have company soon.  I’m big, John.  Bigger than I ever dreamed.  But not big enough to handle all the attention we’re about to get.  So.  It looks like the only way out… is up.”

I laughed in disbelief.  “You’re serious?  You want to get bigger?”

She massaged my thigh between her thumb and forefinger, working in a slow, seductive circle.  “Tell me you don’t want that, too.”

I ached all over from a long day of sexual exertion.  I’d already had three orgasms, something I hadn’t done since I was fourteen.  My hips and abs still hurt from when Brianna had slammed all her weight down while she was fucking me on top.  My thighs and arms burned from pushing a cock half the length of my body into my mom.  

Yet.  The way she looked at me - pleading and adoring.  The size of of her.  The knowledge that I could make her even bigger.  I could feel myself, impossibly, trying to warm up for round four. 

My eighteen inch cock unfurled, hanging almost to my ankles.  It slowly started to thicken.  But I was exhausted.  There was just no way I could get all the way there.

“I can help with that,” she whispered, as if reading my mind.  “Let me feed you.  I can make it hard again.”

My tired cock gave a little throb.  “You still have more milk?  Even after both Brianna and I…?”

She nodded.  “When I grew, I could feel it welling up inside me.  Filling me again.  Almost too much.  You gave it to me, I think.  I feel like I’m about to burst, John.  The sensation… you have no idea.  It’s a yawning, stretching feeling, all through my chest.  My nipples are so sensitive, it’s all I can do not to moan with every little gust of breeze.  My breasts… they both feel like they’re perched right at the edge of an orgasm.  I want to let it out so badly..”  She sighed lustilly, the force of it blowing back my hair.  “I think.  If we both desire it.  There’s no telling how much milk I could make for you.  It could go on forever.”

In the distance I could hear police sirens.

“Come to me sweetie.  Let me feed you.  Let me make you hard again.  So you can help mommy grow for you.”

I didn’t hesitate.  I reached up with both arms.  And let her pick me up.

She was impossibly strong.  Probably strong enough to bend a steel girder without breaking a sweat.  And I was so small that I didn’t even come up to her knee.  Yet she was beyond gentle as she cradled me to her chest.  She hummed soothingly, and directed me where she wanted.  Her thumb touched my cheek, turned my head toward her.  And I took the largest nipple I’d ever seen into my mouth.  

Her cry of pleasure split the night, rattled windows, as a firehouse stream of milk shot down my throat.  More than I could possibly drink.  It splashed down my body, soaking my chest and thighs and cock.  I gulped down what I could as far more of it soaked the rest of me.  Again, my body filled with power, and potential.  My fatigue melted away.  In seconds, I could feel myself getting hard again.  Then growing longer, thicker than ever before.  

She pulled her nipple from my mouth, and lifted me higher.  Toward her face.  Her eyes were half-lidded and unfocused, her cheeks flushed.  “I want you to cum in mommy’s mouth,” she ordered.  No longer bothering to keep her voice down.  Her bottom lip teased my dick, and she smiled.  “Don’t hold back.  We don’t have much time.  Cum really hard for mommy, okay sweetie?”

I nodded.  

Somewhere nearby, voices were shouting.

Mom braced one hand under my ass, another behind my back.  Then helped me drape my legs over her hulking shoulders.  She opened wide, and took me in with a low, guttural, “Ummph!” 

Brianna had always given enthusiastic oral, but mom was just in another league altogether.  She must’ve had a lifetime of experience at giving blowjobs.  I couldn’t have resisted even if I tried.  She ran her lips over me, swirling her tongue around the ridge at the crown of my penis. Nibbling on the sensitive spot just beneath the head, then growling as she sucked me as hard as she could.  Even at her size, my length completely filled her mouth.  I was big to swallow all at once.  But this didn’t present her a problem at all in getting me off.

I was past the point of no return in ten seconds.  Screeching with pleasure, I shot my load.  My fists grasped her hair, and I hugged her as hard as I could with both arms wrapped around her head.  She groaned with satisfaction, and swallowed every last drop.  

Mommy started to grow.

I felt a sense of vertigo as she carried me higher.  My view rose past the gutters.  Then over the top of the house.  Beyond.  I knew I was growing too, might even have been normal sized again, but there was just no way I was keeping up with her, and no way I wanted to, either.  Soon I was so small to her that she could hold me by simply wrapping both giant hands around my waist.

My erection was just barely starting to wane, my refractory period kicking in, when she lowered me to her breast again.  I obeyed her silent order, closed my lips around a tit the size of my fist, and began to suckle.  Milk flowed.  Even more than before.  I drank.  And my strength returned.

The very moment I was fully hard again, she pulled me away from her chest.  Her tit exited my mouth with an audible ‘POP.’  I grasped for it, reaching, trying to get more of her wonderful milk, but she was already lowering me.  Sliding me down her milk-slick abs.  Carefully positioning me between her bulging thighs.  Spreading her legs wider…

As she got me in position against her titanic sex, I happened to look down.  There, at least thirty feet below, were Brianna and Willow.  My girlfriend and my stepsister.  For the barest moment I felt embarrassed, that they’d caught me in such a comprising position.  I worried how much worse this would make things between Brianna and I.

But then I saw that the two girls were holding hands.  And staring up at us not with shock, or anger.  But with wonder.  

I could tell they had both grown from their time together.  Willow’s chest had ballooned past double-D’s, and Brianna’s girl-cock hung flaccid three quarters of the way down her thigh.  They were both quite a bit taller than the ten foot height they'd been the last time I'd seen them.  Even so, they didn’t even come up to mom’s knees anymore.

“I’m glad you’re here, girls.”  Mom’s voice echoed from the surrounding hills as she spoke.  She looked down at the three of us from high, high above.  Just barely able to see us over the tops of breasts the size of minivans.  “I think it’s time we had a family meeting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment