Thursday, August 18, 2022

A Place to Call Home - Pt. 6

CW: hiding an act of infidelity with a step-sibling, milk, genre-aware trolling~


6.

“Are you okay to drive without your glasses?”  We were in the car again.  Driving back the way we came, on the way to my family home.

“Yeah.  It’s weird.  I can see just fine now.  Ever since I… you know.  Got bigger.”  Brianna leaned down lower in her seat, hunching up behind the wheel.  “The only probably I have is this stupid little hatchback.”

“I wish I could trade you problems.”  I looked down sadly at my feet.  They dangled high above the floor.  I could barely see over the dashboard, and I was too small to even get the seat belt around my shoulder.

My girlfriend gave me a sympathetic smile, and returned her eyes to the road.  It was hard to even look at her now.  She was so beautiful.  Tall and curvy.  Beyond perfect.  And I was so pathetically tiny.  If I stared at her too long, it made me feel worthless.  

There was another danger, too.  She was so hot.  Busty, athletic, and sexy.  Add in her height, and she was the perfect representation of the kind of girls I like.  I could hardly keep my libido under control in her presence.  If I gave in, and we had sex again, who knew how small I’d get?

My stepmom was sitting on the porch alone.  Waiting for us.  She was wearing the same floral dress she’d greeted me in, and her hair done up in a tight bun.  I’d forgotten how enormous she was.  Way more than Brianna.  Don’t get me wrong, my girlfriend was big.  But Megan… it was as if someone had turned all the sliders up to maximum, and then just kept going.  Her gigantic arms, absurdly large breasts.  A tiny narrow waist above massively voluptuous hips, balanced on sculpted tree-trunk thighs.  Her body might as well have been built from the collective fantasies of every fourteen year old boy in the world.  

My stepmom’s eyes went wide as my girlfriend stepped from the car.  Brianna had explained the situation over the phone, but apparently seeing her transformation was still shocking.  Then Megan’s gaze fell on me, and she covered her mouth in horror.  

The three of us stood on the porch together.  Sizing each other up.  Brianna wore the only thing that fit her - a long brown trench coat that used to come past her knees, and now fit more like a short skirt.  Despite her best efforts, she couldn’t get it to close all the way.  I was in my old t-shirt, and nothing else.  It was so long that it scraped the ground when I walked.  Brianna had pointed out one of her shirts might fit me better.  I had declined.

The two women utterly dwarfed me.  The top of my head was well beneath Brianna’s hip, and not even halfway up Megan’s thigh.  I was two feet eleven inches tall - numbers courtesy of my girlfriend.  I really was a shrimp now.  But even Brianna, who was an even six foot six, was almost a head shorter than my stepmom.  And their figures?  Well.  There was just no comparison.  Megan probably weighed twice as much, and her muscles, chest, and ass made Brianna look practically scrawny.

“Come in, both of you,” Megan said.  “There’s a lot I have to explain.  I’d offer you some milk and cookies, but after everything that’s happened, that’s probably not the best idea.”

“Some tea might be nice,” Brianna said.  “Do you have green?”

“Are you kidding me?” I hissed.  “Don’t take anything she gives you.  She slipped me a shrinking potion once.  She could put it in anything!”

Megan’s lower lip quivered, and for a moment I thought she was going to cry.  “No John.  I didn’t slip you anything.  At least not on purpose.  But you’re probably right.  Neither of you should take anything from me right now.”  She held the door wide, ducking under the frame.  “Please, come in.  The neighbors already stare, but we don’t need to make a spectacle.”

My stepsister was waiting for us in the living room.  Willow sat slumped against the wall, arms folded behind her head, her posture clearly saying she had better things to do.  She was the biggest woman in the room - by height, anyway.  She had to be over ten feet tall, too big to stand even with the high ceilings.  While she was much taller than her mom, in other departments, Megan and Brianna had a clear advantage.

Willow raised one eyebrow at me, as Brianna and I entered together.  Her gaze shifted from my miniscule form, to my girlfriend’s new and improved physique.  “Wow, nice one bro.  Three guesses what you two have been up to.”

Brianna gave her an inquisitive look, but said nothing.  She helped me up onto the massive couch, and the two of us sat together.  My stepmom took the easy chair across from us.

“Well,” Megan said.  “There’s a lot to tell.  I’m not sure where to begin.”

I scowled at her.  “Start by telling us what’s causing this.”

“You’ve got to have some kind of matter transference device,” Brianna said.  “Or maybe you’re shifting us into parallel realities, where we’ve always been this size.  It’s got to be remote controlled, utilizing nano-robotics.  Or small enough to hide inside a cookie, at least.” 

“No way,” I said.  “This isn’t science.  I bet her whole family belongs to a coven of witches.  There’s probably a secret size-changing chocolate chip recipe that goes back generations!”

Willow let out a long, explosive sigh.  At her size, she could really play up the whole teenage exasperation thing.  “You idiots.  I only told John it was the cookies because that was the dumbest thing I’d ever heard of.  Put two and two together, and look at mom for like, half a second.  Big busty muscle mom, with runaway hormones.  And you shrink after she feeds you milk and cookies?  It’s not the cookies.  It’s the milk.  Her milk, specifically.”

My blood went cold. I stared stupidly at my stepmother.  “You mean….”  I swallowed, shook my head, tried again.  “That milk you gave me.  To wash down the cookies.  It… came from you?”

Megan looked deeply embarrassed.  “Willow… isn’t entirely wrong.  That is, in fact, what made her so big.  But what I gave you this afternoon wasn’t my milk.  I’d never trick you into drinking something that came from my body, or try to force this on you against your will.  That would be atrocious.  What you drank was plain old 2%, from a carton I bought down at the Piggly Wiggly.”

We all sat in silence.  Even Willow seemed stunned.  “So,” I said, in a tiny voice.  “What’s causing it?”

Megan shrugged, the gesture making her biceps bulge impressively.  “Love.”

“Love?” we all groaned in unison.

“That’s bullshit!” Willow shouted.  The floor creaked loudly under her massive frame as she leaned forward.  “Then why did I grow that first night, the time I drank your milk by accident?”

“And why did I grow after John and I were, um, intimate together?” Brianna put in.  “You were miles away at the time.”

“And why did I shrink, when Willow….”  I trailed off.  Everyone in the room turned to stare at me.   “...when she teased me.”

Brianna narrowed her eyes at me suspiciously.  She shot a glance across the room.  Willow was leaning back with a self-satisfied smirk.

“Because love is complicated,” Megan said.  “And because, when you give love to someone, they’re likely to spread it around.’

Willow rolled her eyes.  “Mom, this is some kumbaya horse shit….”

“Language.”  My stepmom sighed, looking very tired, and very vulnerable.  “John.  When I married your father, I only wanted to be part of your family.  To have you be part of mine.  But you were already a teenager, and I guess you didn’t want that.  When your dad died, I….”  She paused, taking a deep breath, clearly trying to keep her emotions in check.  “I spent every night thinking about how I could make us a family.  I loved you, and I wanted you to know it.  Wanted you to feel like you could have a home here.  And day after day, as I thought about how badly I wanted that… my body started to change.”

“Are you trying to say that what made you grow in the first place, was the power of positive thinking?”

She bit her lip.  “I don’t know.  Call it that if you want.  I asked the universe for an answer, and this is what I got.”  She gestured down at her hulking form.  “It was my milk that made Willow grow, and I thought it was as simple as that.  But now I’m not so sure.  John, when you and Brianna made love… I think your strong feelings are what fed your size into her.”  

“But why now?” Brianna asked.  “It’s not like it’s the first time John and I have… you know.”  

My stepmom paused, considering it.  “I think it actually was the cookies.  I made them with love, and I wanted you to feel that.  And as I said, love… spreads.  I’m a little surprised they had such a strong effect on you, though.  Even as much feeling as I put in them, it isn’t as if they came from my own body.  The way it does when I feed Willow, or when the two of you had sex.  And I don’t understand at all how Willow took your size if she was just teasing you.”

Brianna stood up suddenly, the couch shifting alarmingly beneath me without her weight.  She spared me a quick, cold glance.  I could see the hurt behind her eyes, even as she tried to keep her expression neutral.  She was a smart girl.  Smart enough to figure it out.

“It still seems like the active mechanism behind this still isn’t clear.  The reason the three of us  grew, but in different ways.  Or why John got smaller, while the part he cared about most continued to grow.”

Megan blinked.  She looked suddenly interested.  “Something of his grew?”

Brianna snorted a laugh.  “Don’t worry about it.”  She walked over to where my stepmom sat, her hips swaying in a slow figure-eight pattern.  She put her hands on the arms of the recliner, and brought her face down to within inches of Megan’s.  “Anyway.  I have a hypothesis.  And I propose we do an experiment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment