Wednesday, August 24, 2022

A Place to Call Home - Pt. 8



CW: NSFW, humiliation, physical restraint, overt cheating, mommy-doming, lady with a dick for the first half


8.

Brianna stalked forward, drywall dust falling in her hair as her back scraped the ceiling.  Her new cock bobbed angrily with each step, pointing toward me like a dowsing rod.  “Hold him down,” she snarled.  “Pin his arms.”  


My stepsister obeyed, pressing my wrists against the back of the couch, hardly needing any strength at all.  “You’re in for it now, Shrimp.”


My giantess girlfriend - if she even was my girlfriend anymore - loomed over me.  She watched me struggle against my stepsister with a look of savage glee.


“Brianna,” I whimpered.  “I’m sorry!  I didn’t mean to cheat with Willow.  We didn’t even sleep together, she just gave me a handjob, I….”


Brianna pivoted her hip, and I felt something firm and wet smack against my cheek.  Not hard enough to hurt, but enough to stun me to silence.  


She’d just slapped me with her cock.  


Grinning with satisfaction, the giantess grabbed my shirt at the collar, and effortlessly tore the garment from me.  Beneath her enormous fingers, it came away like tissue paper.   


The giantess bent, leaned in, and put her own gigantic erection side-to-side with mine.  The head of it pressed on the crease of my hip, as my own cock rest against the top of her leg.  


I was so stunned, it took me a few seconds to realize what she was doing.  She was comparing.  


Measuring.


I shook with terror, ashamed at how much this was turning me on.


She took her time, carefully lining us up together, her thickness gliding against mine.  I bit my lip as her cock brushed along my length, a shiver of pleasure running through my body.  I wanted to moan, but was too frightened of what the two ten foot giantesses would do if I seemed to be enjoying this.  The tip of her penis pressed to the base of my shaft, and I felt her wetness begin to spread down my balls.  It was close, very close.  We were only off by half an inch, but….


“Mine’s bigger.”  She stood slowly, letting her shadow fall on me.  Her eyes burned with triumph.  “Mine’s bigger!”  


Megan gave a patient nod.  “Good for you, dear.”  


Brinna grinned.  She reached down, and gave me a demeaning little pat on the head.  “Poor little Shrimp.  Right back where you started, huh?  You’ve always been too small for me, and now even your new cock is outclassed.”  Her gaze lifted.  “But speaking of size.  I know someone who’d be a perfect fit for me.”


“Wha.  Me?” Willow sounded taken aback.  “Um, wow.  That’s… very flattering.  I’m not usually into girls though?”


“‘Usually’ being the operative word?”


“Um… m-maybe.”


“There aren’t many girls who are hung like me, Willow.”


My stepsister laughed nervously.  “Um.  T-that’s true.”


Brianna stood, and the house shook as she moved to join Willow.  She put her enormous arm around her shoulder.  The two were almost exactly the same size.  “You know what it feels like.  When you drink your mom’s milk.  How you get so fucking horny you can hardly see straight.  What do you usually do, after she feeds you?”


“Run upstairs so I can touch myself.”  Willow’s voice was very small.  She almost sounded shy.


“Well.  Don’t you ever want company when you do that?”  Brianna had her arm around Willow’s waist now.  Stroking along the curve of her hip.  “I bet you haven’t been touched that way since you started to grow.  Wouldn’t that be nice?  To have someone who’s big enough to satisfy you?  Someone who knows how to touch a lady like you?”


Willow nodded emphatically, saying nothing.


“Good.  Well I’d very much like a partner myself just now.  Someone who can measure up.  And since you already seduced John, it seems only right that I should get to fuck you for everything you’re worth.  Call it, balancing the equation.”


My stepsister turned until she was chest to chest with Brianna.  Her arms wrapping around her midsection.  “Okay,” she whispered.  Her hand started to drift lower….


“Not here, girls.  I just had new carpet put in.”  Megan was still seated comfortably in her arm chair.  She looked relaxed, but there was no doubt she’d just used her Mom Voice.


Brianna froze at once, her lips an inch from Willow’s.  “Fine.  But we’re going to take the Shrimp with us.  He’s going to sit in the corner and think about what he’s done.”


“No.”  The word came out flat, and did not invite argument.  “He’s going to stay here with me, so we can have a little chat.”  My stepmom made a dismissive gesture toward the stairs.  “Go on girls.  Have fun.  Try not to break the bed.”


The two giant women hesitated, looking at each other uncertainly.  But then Willow took Brianna’s enormous hand.  Nervous, but grinning from ear to ear, she tugged her toward her bedroom.  “Come on.”


The ten foot women smiled happily at each other, forgetting all about me as they crawled up the stairs on hands and knees, one after the other.


Megan came to stand at the foot of the couch.  She utterly towered over me - not as big as Brianna, but somehow even more intimidating.  Especially as I sat tiny and naked on her couch, my dick still fully hard and impossible to hide.  She hadn’t entirely put her dress back on, and the fabric around her right breast was so loose it could fall off at any moment.


“May I sit down?”


I nodded meekly.


She sat.  Close enough that I could feel the heat of her body, see every crevice and sinew of her thighs.


For a very long time, neither of us said anything.  After a while I realized she was waiting me out, forcing me to be the one to speak first.


“Do you think Brianna will ever stop hating me?” I whispered.  Upstairs, we could hear the floor creaking.  Moans beginning, soft and low.


“Of course she will!  She’s mad, don’t get me wrong.  But my milk wouldn’t have worked on her if she didn’t love me, and she only loves me by proxy.  Through you.”


I considered this.  “But she didn’t have to be so mean.  I said I was sorry.  And Willow’s the one who forced herself on me.  It’s not fair.”


Megan laughed, and put a giant hand on my shoulder.  “Can you explain that?”  She pointed toward my still-hard mega cock.  


I winced, trying hopelessly to cover it with my hands.  “I-I don’t know!  It started to grow when I ate the cookies, and then…”


“Not that.  I know why it grew.  Any young man would want to have a bigger penis.  Especially with a girl like Brianna.”  She pulled me gently against her body, until my hip pressed against hers.  I could’ve resisted if I wanted.  I didn’t.  “I meant to ask, why did your penis get hard when she was being mean to you?  And why is it still hard?”


Upstairs, Willow giggled.  Something heavy fell.


My throat felt very dry.  “When Willow… when she, um.  Touched me….”


“When she gave you a handjob.  That was when you first got smaller, right sweetie?  And she grew?”


My cheeks felt like they were on fire.  This was so humiliating to admit to my stepmom.  “She was already big, and I guess I liked it.  And… when she touched me, she started to say this word.”


“Shrimp?”


My dick gave the tiniest little throb.


“She said it over and over, and I liked how big she was.  And I… I….”


“Oh sweetie.”  Megan hugged me tighter.  Her sculpted arm pressed into my cheek, and my face plushed against the side of her titanic breast.  “I’m so proud of you!”


“Proud?”  My voice was muffled against her pillowy flesh.  “Why proud?”


“Because you learned something about yourself today.  You have a kink!  Two kinks actually.  You like bigger women.  And you like being humiliated.”


“I do not!”  I huffed, pushing myself away from her.  “This is just some trick Willow played on me!”


“Oh John, you really are oblivious aren’t you?  Poor boy.”  Megan sighed.  She took a deep breath.  When she looked at me again, she was suddenly a different person.  She scowled dangerously, eyes narrowing.  


“Stop that pathetic whining this instant, little man, before I show you just how much of a shrimp you really are.  I was going to be nice to you, but I see that’s a lost cause.  So mommy’s going to do things the hard way with you.  Now get up on my lap so I can give you the punishment you properly deserve.”


Before I even knew what was happening, I was crawling into her lap.  My body obeying her words and tone even before I consciously understood them.


Megan laughed.  She laughed so hard, she wiped tears from her eyes.  “Sorry, I’m sorry sweetie!  I couldn’t resist.  It’s been so long since I’ve used my Mommy Dom voice.  But do you see what I mean?”  She pulled me the rest of the way up into her lap, cradling me, and squeezed me against her chest.  At my size, each breast might as well have been as big as a beach ball.  And much, much heavier too.


I felt terribly small, and terribly embarrassed… but I didn’t hate either of those feelings.  


She held me.  And I let her.  Relaxing in her arms.  It was strange.  But with her so much bigger, and after everything I’d been through… it just felt good to have someone so powerful, comforting me this way.


There was still an incredibly important question.  It took me several minutes to work up the courage to begin.  “Um, can I ask you something Megan?”


“Only if you call me, ‘mom.’”


And this felt like the hardest thing yet.  I stared up at her, as she held me completely enveloped in her strong arms.  Her expression was calm, affectionate.  But I could see how much it would mean to her if I could do this.


“Mom,” I said.  Trying out the feel of it in my mouth.  I said it again, a little more surely.  “Mom.”


She looked so happy she could burst.  “Yes, sweetie?”


“Do you think you can help me get back to normal size?  I don’t want to stay a Shrimp.”


“Of course I can!  You saw how much Brianna grew, didn’t you?  Well.  There’s plenty more where that came from. In no time at all, I could have you towering over me.  Maybe even bigger than Willow.”  She gave her mammary a sensual little rub, and smirked down at me.  “So how about it?  Is mommy’s little man feeling thirsty?”


My body practically vibrated with need, my breath coming out in shuddering little gasps.  


But I shook my head.  “Being small makes me so hot,” I whimpered.  “If I drink your milk… and I keep thinking about how good it feels, how much I like… that word Willow said to me.  Won’t it just make me even smaller?”


No comments:

Post a Comment