Monday, August 22, 2022

A Place to Call Home - Pt. 7




CW: NSFW, milk, more intense humiliation, female growth, girl growing a cock.  If this last one bothers you, I suggest you skip the end of this chapter, and the first half of the next

 

7.

Megan gave my girlfriend a coy smile.  “Alright dear.  Why don’t you tell us what you have in mind?”

“Gladly.  First let me ask you a question.  Do you love me?”


My stepmom coughed.  “Beg pardon?”


“You told us love is a complicated emotion,” Brianna said.  “So I believe I can say, in all honesty, that I love you Megan.  I’ve seen you try to be a good mother to John.  Seen you show him affection and compassion, beyond what he deserved, no matter how many times he rejected you.  Even when his dad was still alive, you filled a hole in his family.  Though he was too dense to notice it.”


I tucked my knees up to my chin, suddenly feeling very small and alone as I sat on the couch.  


“So,” Brianna went on.  “Even if we aren’t family.  I love you for that.”


Megan stood, wordlessly.  Extended her arms.  And pulled my girlfriend into a gigantic bear hug.  The two enormous women fit together strangely, given their extreme dimensions.  But they made it work.  


“I think I love you too,” my stepmom said, as she held the smaller woman close.  “I know you aren’t a part of my family, but I’ve always wondered if that would change someday.  I’m sorry if John takes you for granted.  He’s a good boy.  Just a little oblivious sometimes.  I’ve seen you care for him, in ways I always wished I could.”


Brianna laughed.  “Interesting choice of words.  Be honest.  Were you trying to seduce him earlier?”


Megan said nothing.  She blushed.


“I’m not mad.  We have the kind of relationship where we sleep around.  Apparently.”  My girlfriend gave a disdainful sniff.  “Step-relations included.”


“Oh!”  My stepmom shot a glance at Willow.  “Ohhh.”


Willow rolled her eyes.  “Yeah well.  I kind of got off on being bigger than him.  And you should’ve seen the way he was looking at me!”


“We’ll talk about this later, young lady.”  


“So!” Brianna interrupted.  “Getting back to science.  You said it was your milk that made Willow grow.  Tell me, exactly, how that works.”


“Oh my.”  Megan covered her face, giggling nervously.  “You’re going to make me say it?”


“It was an accident the first time!”  Even Willow sounded embarrassed.


“How do you ‘accidentally’ drink someone’s breast milk?” I asked quietly.


“She left a glass of it in the kitchen!”


Megan sighed.  “I still don’t know why you decided to drink out of an untended glass.”


“You left it next to a plate of cookies!”


“I get horny when I’m baking.  I didn’t want to run all the way upstairs to get my pump.  Anyway, it was warm!  That didn’t give you a clue?”


Brianna stepped between them.  “But ever since that first time?”


The argument ceased at once.  


“It’s just… more intimate to drink it directly,” Willow said in a small voice.  “And fun.”


Megan smiled dreamily.  “Plus it feels really, really good.”


“I was hoping you’d say that.”  Brianna reached up, and put her hands on my stepmom’s shoulders.  Her voice dipped seductively.  “Then.  I would like to drink you.  Mom.”


The muscular woman looked shocked.  “I… um.  Wow.”  She giggled, then shrugged.  “Okay.”


“Brianna,” I whined.  You can’t be serious.  Don’t do this.  She’s my stepmom.  Plus it might shrink you, or….”  


“Shut up, little man.”  She didn’t even bother looking at me.  “I’m testing something.  If I’m right, we might be able to get you back to normal size.  And I might even find a way to forgive you for cheating on me.”


I curled up into a ball.  “At least go someplace private!”


“Nope.  That’s part of your punishment.  Don’t interrupt me again or you’ll regret it.”  Brianna  turned her back on me, addressing the two larger women.  “Alright, here’s my theory.  Megan grew, got stronger, and curvier, because she wanted to be a good mom.  I’d say she has the ideal body for that. Even I  want to call her mommy, and we aren’t even related.”


Megan smiled.  “Why thank you dear.  And may I say, it gave me a little shiver when you said that word.”


Brianna shot her a wink.  “Your milk made Willow grow, because that’s what you wanted for her.  No offense, but she was, um, rather petite the last time I saw her.”


“John wasn’t wrong when he called me a shrimp,” Willow admitted.  “But why did I only get bigger, and not strong and curvy like mom did?”


“Because I wanted you to have to work for it, dear.”  My stepmom paused.  “And, if I’m being honest, I still wanted to be sexier than you.”


“Mother!”


Megan ignored her.  “Then you and Willow got more beautiful… because John wanted that for you.”


“He wasn’t the only one who wanted that,” Brianna said.  “I was always jealous of those magazine girls he has pinned on his wall.  So maybe that’s part of it.”  She finally turned to look at me.  Her eyes locked onto mine, her expression frigid.  “And John got smaller, because on some level, he likes being a scrawny, little shrimp.”


I tried to sink into the couch cushions, wanting to do anything to hide from Brianna’s accusing gaze.  It was awful.  Because deep down, I knew she was right.  Seeing these women tower over me.  Hearing Willow saying that word, over and over in my head.  Shrimp.  Shrimp.  Even thinking about it now, I could feel my arousal starting to stir.


Brianna continued to stare at me for fully ten seconds, making me drink in my own shame.  At last, she turned away.  “So here’s the plan.  Are you ready for a milking right now, mom?”


Megan grinned, already unhinging her bra.  “Keep calling me that and there’s no telling how much milk you’ll get.”


“Then.  What I want you to do.  Is think really, really hard about that love you feel for me.  And about how much you want my theory to be right.  How much you want me to prove that intention is what drives these changes.  I’ll do the rest.”


My stepmom nodded.  She sat back in her easy chair, and patted her lap.  “Come here, sweetie.  I’ll take good care of you.”


“I’ll be in my room,” I said.  “Let me know when you’re done with all this.”


The house shook, and suddenly Willow was there.  Kneeling behind the couch, pinning me down with nothing but the tips of two gigantic fingers.  “Uh-uh little bro.  Brianna said watching this was part of your punishment.  You’re not going anywhere.”


“What about you?” I shrilled.  “You’re the one who seduced me in the first place!”


“I’m sorry, all I hear is, ‘Squeak Squeak, I’m a horny little mouse boy, please make me smaller, I sure hope my big sister doesn’t sneak in my room tonight and jack me off.  I’d shrink again, which I hate….’”


“Hush dear, you’re distracting mommy.”  Megan slipped one sinewy arm out of the strap of her dress, and reached around to unhinge her bra.  The breast that tumbled into view was the size of a small watermelon.  The first few inches, closest to her sternum, had a perky elasticity to them, supported by her well-toned pectoral muscles.  Further away the pillowy flesh surrendered to gravity, giving way to a tapered, tear-drop shape.  Her nipple was a deep magenta, the color of an overripe strawberry, and it had to be as big as her thumb.  It was already erect, and looked like it would squirt milk at the slightest touch.


Brianna sat in my stepmom’s lap, suddenly a little shy.  She leaned in, and very gently kissed the larger woman.  Almost as if she was asking for permission for what came next.  Megan smiled, and rest her hand on the back of my girlfriend’s head.  Easing her down.  


I did my absolute best not to get hard.  But it was a losing battle.  Especially with my titaness stepsister looming over my shoulder, breathing hot on my neck.  My shirt began to tent slowly.  Fully hard, it was going to be a third the length of my entire body.  Impossible to hide.


My girlfriend gave Megan one last timid look.  Then took a deep breath, and closed her mouth over the gigantic nipple.  At once, both women moaned.  My stepmom tenderly cradled her in place, as Brianna began to suckle.  Her throat worked, as she swallowed, and swallowed, and swallowed.


The changes happened almost immediately.  Brianna’s trench coat grew tighter around her shoulders, falling open as her body expanded beneath.  She bent further, and further as she grew, trying to keep her mouth locked over my stepmom’s nipple.  Megan’s brow furrowed in pleasure, a silent ‘o’ of ecstasy painted across her full lips.  She helped my girlfriend strip down before the coat ripped to shreds around her, then eased the growing woman down to the floor, making her kneel in front of her.  


My stepmom hugged her close, both arms wrapped around her head.  Moaning, arching her back in time with her motions.  Brianna’s giant hands dug savagely into the armrests of the chair.  She matched Megan’s size in a matter of seconds, and only continued to grow bigger with each little suck.  


Behind me, Willow leaned down.  “See that?  Your girlfriend is out of your league now.  She’s never going to want anything to do with a little thing like you.  But I bet that’s turning you on, isn’t it?  Knowing how pathetic you are to her now.  Well don’t hold back on us, Shrimp.  Let’s share with the class.”  


I whimpered helplessly, as my giantess stepsister lifted my shirt.  Cool air touched my shaft, and my phallus twitched and swelled.  In a moment it reached its full, thirteen inch length.  


Megan’s eyes flicked toward me for a moment, widening slightly.  My girlfriend, it seemed, couldn’t have cared less.


Brianna kept growing, moaning with each little gulp of milk.  Her voice grew deeper, stronger, more tinged with need.  Until at long, long last, she pulled her head away from Megan’s tit.  Milk dripped freely down her face, and over her chin.  She blinked, disoriented.  Then she threw back her head, and let out a howl of desire.


“Oh, I should have mentioned,” Megan said, breathlessly.  “Growing from my love tends to be… kind of an aphrodisiac.”


“That’s fine by me,” the giant woman rumbled.  She wiped her mouth, and turned to glare at me over her shoulder.  Brianna was too tall to stand in the living room, but she did so anyway.  Bending low, her back and shoulders pressed hard against the ceiling.  Then she turned toward me, and I gasped.  


Between her legs, where the jewel of her clit had been, was a gigantic, gorgeous cock.  It bobbed in time with the beat of her heart, almost glistening in the low afternoon light.


She looked down at herself, and gave a nod of satisfaction.  “Good.  It worked.”  Her voice sounded powerful - bassy and deep.  “I think we can consider the experiment a success.  Thanks for your help, mom.”


“Any time, dear.”  Megan lay back in her chair, looking exhausted but pleased.


“Brianna,” I squeaked.  “You grew that on purpose?  Why?”


She gazed down at me like I was nothing more than an ant beneath her feet.  She huffed, her cock giving several needy little throbs.  An absurd amount of precum dribbled freely from the tip, dripping onto the carpet below.


“God damn.  I’ve never been this horny in my entire fucking life.  And I know exactly what I want to do first.”  


The house shaking beneath her, Brianna began to advance toward me.


No comments:

Post a Comment