Monday, August 15, 2022

A Place to Call Home - Pt. 5

 



CW: NSFW, rough body play, female growth, male shrinking, cock growth, breast growth, beautification


6.

Brianna had me stand against the wall while she looked for her tape measure.  She shuffled through a pile of discarded circuit boards, muttering to herself.  My girlfriend moved differently when she was in her element - a cool confidence about the way she navigated her space.  She’d only moved out of her parent’s house a few months ago, but I wasn’t surprised to see she’d already made this place her home.  Or that she’d filled it with old electronic junk.  Seeing her like this, it really seemed possible she might help me find a cure for my shrinking.

“Ah-ha!”  She held up her palm-size tape measure, grinning triumphantly.  She seemed incredibly excited, and suddenly I had an idea about why.  My girlfriend loved data.  Finding a number and assigning it to reality - this was the way to make my new situation real for her.  But in a way that was safe, understandable.  Almost intimate. 

God, it was practically foreplay.

She leaned in close to me, rolling out the measure.  Her breast touched my shoulder, and slid casually down my arm as she bent.  “Let’s see.  You are… four feet, five inches tall.”  

I slumped.  That was even shorter than I feared.  Brianna was five four.  My girlfriend was almost a foot taller than me.

Brianna smiled gleefully, until she saw the look on my face.  She touched my chin, made me look her in the eye.  “Hey.  I’ll help you.  We’ll fix this.  And even if we can’t, like you said.  It might just wear off.”

“Thanks.”  I was suddenly so grateful for her.  “You sure you’re okay with having a boyfriend who’s… such a shrimp?”

Shrimp, I thought.  Shrimp, shrimp….  

“Of course I’m okay!  You’re super cute like this.  Plus it’s nice being the big one for once.  It makes it easier for me to take care of you.”  She pursed her lips.  “Why?  Does it feel okay for you?  Having me so big?”

“Yes,” I said, a little too quickly.  My cheeks suddenly felt hot.

She gave me a knowing smile, and bent down slowly until we were face-to-face.  “Oh.  I’m guessing you see some upsides.  Huh?”

I nodded meekly.

Smirking, she put her hands on my shoulders.  She pressed, gently but firmly, and easily pinned me to the wall.  The weight of her chest fell on me, the soft swell of her breasts on my throat.  Heavy.  But nice.  

Her lips brushed against mine.  “Is this okay?” she whispered.

“Yeah,” I squeaked.  My head spun as blood rushed between my thighs.  My oversized cock, starting to come awake.

“Good.”

She kissed me.  It was tender, and careful at first, as though she didn’t want to overwhelm me.  I did my best to respond, pressing my little lips against hers, meeting her tongue with mine.  

Things quickly got out of hand.  Brianna moaned into my mouth, and shoved me harder.  Her giant lips completely covered mine, hands and breasts and body holding me in place as she had her way with me.  

I couldn’t do anything but go along for the ride, and that was okay with me.  There was something so impossibly sexy about Brianna taking control.  Especially when she was so clearly into me.  She loved me, and I loved her.  That hadn’t changed.  But now, with her size.  The sense of mass as she leaned against me.  How much more powerful she was.  I felt intoxicated with it.  I couldn’t get enough.

Eventually she slowed, and lifted some of her weight off me.  Panting, she rested her forehead against mine.  “Sorry.  I got a little carried away.”

“It’s okay.”  

“I’ve been pent up I guess.  It’s been months.  I bet it’s been hard for you, too.  Not having anyone around.”

I tried not to think of my stepsister, or the way my cock still ached a little from her handjob.  

“Yeah.”

“Anyway,” she drawled.  “That was just a warm-up.  Come on, let’s go to the bedroom.  I’ll show you just how much I missed you.  You’re too small to… you know.  Be in me.  But there are plenty of other ways we fit together.”

I gave her a wicked grin.  “Actually.  I was thinking the first thing I wanted to do, was fuck you.”

She frowned.  I could almost hear the gears turning in her head.  Trying to find a way to diffuse this without hurting my feelings.  

The size of my cock had been a soft spot in our relationship.  No pun intended.  She never said anything, of course.  But I knew my lack of endowment was a disappointment to her.  She was always gently suggesting I go down on her, or use some new toy she’d bought.  Offering to tit-fuck me, or give me blowjobs - subtly trying to avoid intercourse.  After I’d shrunk so much, she probably thought sex in the conventional way was out of the question.  

She sighed, and took on that tone that meant she was trying to soothe things over.  “Honey.…”

I let my pants fall around my ankles.  And lifted my shirt.

Brianna gasped.

“Yeah, I forgot to mention.  When I got smaller, at least one part of me… didn’t.”

She was on her knees in an instant, staring at it in wide-mouthed wonder.  “Oh my God, John!  It’s beautiful.  It’s huge!  Can I.  Um.”  She blushed.  “Can I measure it?”

I nodded.

Hands shaking, Brianna pressed the tape measure against my thigh.  I was still hard from our makeout session, and even I was impressed by how big it looked on my tiny frame.  It was longer than my forearm, from elbow to wrist.

“Nine and three quarter inches,” she breathed.  “You only used to be four and a quarter.”

“How do you know that?”

She didn’t answer, as she focused on her work.  I moaned softly as she wrapped the measure around my shaft, pulled it taut.  “And five and a half in circumference at the base.  That means the diameter is… is… oh hell I can do the math later.  I need you in me, now!”  

The much larger woman grabbed my hand, and practically dragged me toward the bedroom.  I had to run to keep up.  Her bed was covered in junk - books, laundry, a laughably large dildo.  I got a little thrill when I saw it was a bit smaller than me.  She grunted, shoving it all on the floor, and started to strip as fast as she could.

In just a few seconds she stood before me, completely naked.  It was a body I knew so well.  The little freckles around the tops of her breasts.  The black curls of her pubic hair.  Her legs, long and skinny and cute.  At this size it looked completely different.  Almost intimidating.

She helped me out of my shirt, practically tore it off me really, and pushed me toward the bed.  “Lie on your back.  I’m going to ride you.”

I wanted to be on top.  But I wasn’t going to argue with a girl who outweighed me by fifty pounds, and who was probably a lot stronger than me, too.  Besides, the way she told me exactly what to do was really hot.  So I hoisted myself up onto her bed, and lay down in the center.

She was on me at once.  Towering above me as she spread her thighs, using her fingers to open her labia.  Running her hand between her legs, making sure she was completely wet.  It looked practiced, as though she was used to taking in things as big as me.  She pressed the head of my dick against her slit, and started to work me into her.  Slowly and carefully.  I felt pressure, and weight.  She was warm, and smooth.  And for the first time ever, tight.

She grit her teeth, eyes clenching shut.  Despite her impatience, she knew not to force things too quickly.  It took a really long time.  I went in by the fractions of the inch, and it felt like heaven.  I experienced every millimeter of her sex, felt every muscle pulse and throb frantically as she tried to take me in.  She gasped, and moaned, and swore at the top of her voice.  I worried someone would call the cops.  I had never seen her like this before.

At long last, she got all nine and three quarter inches inside.  She sat on me for a moment, panting.  Her eyes were rolled back in her head, her cheeks slack.  She swallowed.  And looked down at me, teeth bared.  I suddenly felt less like her boyfriend, and more like her prey.

Without a word, she pinned my shoulders to the bed, hard.  She was so heavy.  I couldn’t have lifted her an inch if I tried.  She set her thighs, groaned, and began to fuck me in earnest.  Each powerful thrust of her hips made my tiny body rock up and down on the bed.  The weight of her threw me around helplessly beneath her.  It felt amazing, better than anything I’d ever experienced, even if the experience was completely out of my control.

She was going fast, so fast.  Setting a maniacal pace, as she screamed out in non-stop pleasure.  Brianna paused for just a second, lifting herself high on my shaft, and her face contorted in ecstasy as she came.  It was the first time that had ever happened when I was inside her, and I wanted to take a moment to celebrate.  But then she slammed back down, knocking the wind from me, and went right back to using my cock for everything it was worth.

As my orgasm built, I realized what was about to happen.  I couldn’t find the words to warn her, couldn’t even speak as I passed the point of no return.  It was the same as with my stepsister.  The same heat in my balls, the dissolving sensation at the base of my spine.  I tried to push her off me, tried to pull out.  I don’t think she even noticed.

Shrimp.  Shrimp.  Shrimp…

I came inside her.  And even with the first spasm, I could see her getting bigger.  Her breasts swelled.  The arms that pinned me down grew heavier.  My own body shrank beneath her, my orgasm feeding size into her with every little throb of my cock.

Growing must’ve felt pretty good.  Her voice grew louder as she clamped down on me.  Twisted at the hip, forced me in even deeper, and came for a second time.

I got smaller, and she grew.  The frames of her glasses bent as she expanded, until they snapped and fell off her face. She stared down at me, eyes unfocused.  Not sure what she was seeing.   Until finally she yelped, and jumped off me.  I groaned as my member slid out of her, not coming easily at all.  My dick was growing so fast that it outpaced even her rapid increase in size.  

Neither of us spoke, as I continued to dwindle, and she became larger and more magnificent.  Soon, I wasn’t even half her size.  She was no longer a cute, nerdy, girl-next-door type.  Brianna was gorgeous.  More like a model than the girl I remembered.  Over six and a half feet tall, with the physique of a swimmer, and breasts almost as large as her head.  Her skin was clearer, her hair longer and more lustrous.  She looked like one of the pin-up girls on my wall.  Only taller, and sexier than any of them by far.

I looked pathetic beside her.  More toy than man.  My cock, though?  It was bigger and better than ever.  Longer than my thigh, and nearly as thick.  Even at her new size, if Brianna wanted to fuck me now, she was going to have to take up an extremely specific form of yoga.

She studied me in silence, still sweating from her exertions.  Her eyes flicked, from my gigantic staff, to my frightened face, to her own reflection in the floor-length mirror.  I could tell she really, really wanted to get her tape measure.

At last, she spoke.  “We have to talk to your mom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment