Saturday, August 27, 2022

A Place to Call Home - Pt. 9


 

CW: NSFW, stepmom sexy things, milk, nurturing, female growth, breast growth, muscle growth, male shrinking, male growth, cock growth, in the top 5 for most unhinged sex scenes I've ever written



9.


Megan - mom - stroked my chest idly with one giant finer as she considered the question.  “John.  I am seven feet, four inches tall.  I weigh six hundred and fifty pounds.  There isn’t an ounce of fat on me, except for two very obvious exceptions.”  

She leaned down a little, letting the weight of her massive breasts fall on my body.  I felt soft, pilant flesh completely surround me from neck to ankles.  So heavy I could hardly move.  

“Do you have any idea how long it took me to grow from a flat-chested, five foot one housewife, into the woman you see before you?” 

“No,” I whimpered, struggling to free myself under the weight of my mom’s boobs.

“Three days.”  

She straightened, and I gasped with relief.  

“I’ve helped Willow grow into a proper young lady.  She was shorter than I was, and now she’s too big to even fit in the house.  Brianna outgrew me in just one session.  I’ve been a giant, muscular amazon for three months now.  But in all that time… I haven’t gained a single inch of height.”  She sighed wistfully.  “I just adore helping those girls get bigger.  As big as they want, as long as they’re happy.  But.  It’s so nice having someone small enough to fit in my lap again.  The fact that it’s you, John?  Even better.  So, yes.  I think you’re right to be worried.  If you drank my milk, well.  I confess I might have trouble wanting you to grow back.”

So it was true.  If I couldn’t find the desire to get back to normal, and mom couldn’t either, that meant I was stuck small.  

Something else about her story was nagging at me.  “You haven’t been able to grow at all?  Have you tried, um… self-induced….”

“Have I tasted my own milk?”  She laughed, and gave me a conspiratorial wink.  “So.  So much of it.  I was drinking it for weeks before Willow ever tried it.  I’m delicious, you know.  And I wasn’t lying when I said it’s quite an aphrodisiac.  Oh, the lovely evenings I’ve had, locked alone in my bedroom.  I’m not quiet about it either.  It’s a wonder no one’s called the police.  But it hasn’t changed my body in the slightest.  Self-love is a wonderful thing but… it has its limits.”

All this talk about her milk, while lying cradled in her arms.  Not even half her size.  The perfect height to be held.  To be fed.  Despite the danger, my stomach rumbled.  

I leaned in closer, pressing my tummy against hers.  Allowing myself to act on instinct.  I ran my tiny hand along the top of her sundress, where it barely covered her left mammary.  I stroked, and the fabric slipped lower as my fingers brushed over it.  “Were you trying to get me to sleep with you earlier?  When I first got home?”  My voice came out dreamy, far away.  

“Yes.”  She stared down at me with an expression of want, and of hunger.  “It’s been so long since I got laid, John.  I’m too big and intimidating for the singles circuit, and anyway I don’t want anyone new in my life.  I was going to feed you.  Grow you bigger.  Get you too turned on to think.  And let you to fuck the daylights out of me.  Then ask you to keep it a secret from your girlfriend.”  She touched my cheek.  Subtly turning my face toward her nipple, still covered by a silky layer of fabric.  “Does that make me a bad person?  A bad… mother?”

Two feminine voices echoed down from upstairs.  My sister, and my girlfriend.  Moaning as one.  Edging toward the first of what sounded like many climaxes.  The question of whether this was wrong felt silly, and very far away.

My hand closed, and deliberately pulled down on mom’s dress.  Exposing more of her soft, creamy skin.  The fabric slipped until it hung supported by nothing more than one giant tit.  One more tug and I would see it.  

“You’ll get smaller.”  It sounded like half warning, half pillow-talk.  “I won’t be able to stop it.  Having you small like this is driving me crazy and… and we shouldn’t, sweetie.”

Sweetie.  The word was like music when she said it.  It made me melt inside, made me want to never leave her lap.  It was a word of power.  Like the word Willow had said, over and over.  Planting itself inside me, controlling my desire….

And suddenly I knew what to do.

I looked earnestly up into her eyes.  “Can you keep calling me that?” I whispered.  “Mom?”

Understanding bloomed in her eyes.  “Yes, sweetie.  No matter what, I’ll never stop.”  

Her giant hand closed over my tiny one.  Together, we pulled down her dress.  And with the slightest flex of her bicep, she pulled me to her breast.

Her nipple was fully hard.  Aching for my lips as badly as I ached to have it in my mouth.  I kissed around her areola for a moment, felt the rough skin bristle and stiffen with my attention.   “Sweetie,” she cooed.  “Please sweetie, don’t make me wait any longer.  I want you so bad, want you to drink.  Please drink mommy’s milk, please sweetie….”

I slipped her enormous nipple into my mouth.  Nibbled lightly with my teeth.  And started to suck.

She growled in approval as her milk practically sprayed down my throat.  A geyser, an eruption.  The pressure of it forcing its way down my throat without the need for me to even swallow.  Her body trembled with the pleasure of release as she held me, and I curled myself to match her contours, wanting to be as close as possible.  She pet my face as I drank, looking down at me proudly.  “That’s it sweetie.  Drink for mommy.  I love you so much sweetie.  Sweetie.  Sweetie.”

I could feel myself starting to change.  There was heat, and a yawning, questing sensation between my thighs.  My cock grew until it pressed against her hip, and mindlessly, I started to thrust.  She let me grind against her, saying our special word over and over.  Then all at once her giant hand turned me, made me lay flat across her lap, so she could wrap her fingers around my hard-on.  Still feeding me as she started to jerk me off.

My body flushed with pleasure, so much of it all at once that I felt like I would explode.  Her milk splattered from my mouth as I moaned, and I lapped the spill greedily from her breast, not wanting to lose a drop.  

Her nipple was getting longer and thicker, forcing its way down my throat.  I was shrinking.  Fast.  Faster than with Willow, faster than with Brianna.  Losing inches as my giantess mommy stroked my cock, and I gulped down her honey-sweet milk as fast as I could.

“It’s okay.  Mommy is here, sweetie.  You can get smaller, and I’ll keep you safe.  Don’t worry about a thing, sweetie.  All you have to do is drink, and let me touch you, and feel good.  Shrink for me, if that’s what you want.  I’ll take care of you no matter what.  That’s it, that’s it sweetie.”

I made myself focus on our word.  Sweetie.  It was different than that other word.  Shrimp.  Sweetie could mean ‘small’ too, though that was just part of it.  It also meant precious.  And loved.  

Love was complicated.  And it could spread.  

I was still drinking her milk, my lips squeezing her gigantic tit, urging more of her into my mouth.  But her nipple was no longer getting bigger, and I was no longer shrinking.  Even my cock had stopped growing, though it was more than half the length of my body now, and so impossibly heavy.  Instead of those changes, I could feel something else happening.  My body filling up.  Brimming with power.

“Mommy?”

“Yes sweetie?”  She met my gaze, her eyes attentive.  Ready to meet my every need. 

“Can you lay back on the couch please?  I want to fuck you.”

She nodded, already doing as I asked.  Lifting me as if I weighed nothing at all, lowering me between her legs.  “I’ll do it,” she whispered.  “You’re so small.  Just hold still, sweetie.  I’ll do all the work.”

“No,” I said.  “I want to do this for you.  Let me give back this time.  Okay, mom?”

Her eyes widened.  But then she smiled, and that smile lit up her face like a rising sun.  “Of course, sweetie.”

She set me down between her legs, in front of her cavernous sex.  I breathed in the heady scent of her pheromones, and took a moment to appreciate her.  Even this part of her was athletic and toned.  I could see the little muscles of her labia flex in time with her breath, see her clit pulse with anticipation as she watched me.  I’d shrunk so much.  Probably not even a foot and a half tall. I could put my whole arm inside her, and not come close to filling her up.  But I had something bigger than my arm.

With an effort, I hoisted my colossal erection, positioned it at the entrance to her pussy.  She groaned, and made a frantic little come-on gesture with her hand.  “God sweetie, I want this so bad.  Hurry, I need you.  Please… please…!”

I took a deep breath, and pressed forward for all I was worth.  The crown of my penis pressed against her slit, and she moaned.  But then I felt myself pushed away.  She was just too tight, my dick too heavy for me to move.  

She reached out to help me, but I held up a hand.  I wanted to do this for her.  Mom looked uncertain, but then lay back, spreading wider.  

I repositioned my legs, got some leverage.  I sank my little hands into her washboard abs, getting a grip.  The grooves and crevices fit perfectly around my fingers.  I’d been rock-climbing once, and her chiseled six pack was as firm a handhold as any I’d used.

When I thrust this time, I did it with every muscle in my body.  My thighs, my arms, my hips and core.  I felt wetness beginning to spread down my penis, her essence making me slick.  The first millimeter slipped inside her, and hot nectar poured down my thighs.

“Sweetie.  Sweetie.  Oh my God.  Oh my GOD!”

Milk began to leak from her breasts, dribbling down her massive mammaries in thin little rivulets.  Her hands flailed, her eyes squeezed shut.  I was shaking with the effort.  She was so impossibly tight.  I could feel every little muscle massaging me all the way down as I entered her.  

Half-way inside, I got my feet under me.  Took several deep, steadying breaths.  And braced for the final push.  Her moan rose higher, and higher.  Until at last I got myself all the way in.

I tried to pull out again, wanting to get a rhythm going, but I could only manage a couple inches.  Even that small movement was enough to make her gasp, and for tiny squirts of milk to spray from her tits.  I went with it.  Rocked back and forth on the balls of my feet.  

Her moans got louder, and louder.  

“Sweetie.  Sweetie.”  She panted.  Saying it again, and again.  The sound building in tone, toward a crescendo.  I felt my own release approaching a point of no return.  I tried to fight it, wanting to get her off first.  Her clit was there.  As big as a cherry, and ripe for the plucking.  I wrapped a hand around the little bundle of nerves, massaged, and she started to buck wildly beneath me.   

“Sweetie!  Fuck.  I’m going to, going to…!”

I cried out in ecstasy as I came, but the sound was lost beneath her howls of pleasure.  Milk spurted crazily in all directions.  Soaking me, soaking the couch.  My monstrous cock throbbed inside her, filling her up with what felt like gallons of cum, until it leaked out around hips, pouring down my thighs.

I braced myself for what came next.  If I was going to shrink, so be it.  As long as my size went to her.  I’d give every last inch to this woman, who loved me so deeply.

My mother began to grow.  Lolling her head back, drinking in the sensation.  She smiled from ear to ear.  At last getting the size she wanted, and deserved.  I watched it happen.  Feeling accomplished.  And proud.

And suddenly I realized, I wasn’t getting any smaller.  I was growing!  Not nearly as fast, or as dramatically.  Nor was I getting any additional effects as far as I could tell.  Mom’s breasts were billowing and swelling, her already tremendous biceps and shoulders growing harder than rock.  None of that was happening to me.  I was merely keeping pace.  Fulfilling our mutual wish for her to grow.  Yet staying big enough that I could still be her sweetie.  Still be with her.

The couch groaned beneath us, then all at once shattered into splinters.  And still mom’s body stretched out along the floor.  Her legs knocking over furniture, her back pressing against walls.  Until she almost filled the room.  All the while, she never took her eyes off me.

We lay together as it finally stopped.  Dust fell from the ceiling.  The house creaked dangerously with each breath she took, but otherwise everything was silent.  Even the two women upstairs had apparently stopped to listen.

The fifteen foot giantess smiled gratefully at me.  Took me from between her thighs.  And spent a long, long time kissing me.  Very, very thoroughly.  When at last she finished, I was dazed and disoriented, and completely covered in her saliva.

“I could use a little fresh air, after all that couldn’t you?”  She winked, and set me down on the floor.  “Let’s go outside.”

No comments:

Post a Comment